Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SurbhiRaj

Her First film was flop...she gave back back four flop..HDDS is her hit because salman is more famous than aish or ajay..

Her RELATIONSHIP with salman talk about lot..most controversial relationship..still talk about.

She get lot of movies because of salman connections..( HDDS,taal).

jeans movie came before HDDCS, Jeans was the block buster hit in all the South states. South people hardly aware of existence of HDDCS movie. In that context she got fame India wide cuz of her own hit movie jeans not cuz of salman or HDDCS

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

jeans movie came before HDDCS, Jeans was the block buster hit in all the South states. South people hardly aware of existence of HDDCS movie. In that context she got fame India wide cuz of her own hit movie jeans not cuz of salman or HDDCS

I remember there was this song - ajooba in the film (i haven't seen that film though, only the song on tv). Aishwarya looked soooooo beautiful in that 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No she gain mental trauma by him that's it. He is the biggest mcp n a brutal man also. He doesn't respect woman that's why he is still unmarried a nice thing has done by God for him. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I remember there was this song - ajooba in the film (i haven't seen that film though, only the song on tv). Aishwarya looked soooooo beautiful in that 

Haha.. You know what i just made a thread on jeans movie songs lol.. I just saw this comment of you after making that thread.. πŸ˜†.. Watch the movie,  hilarious and entertaining, it is one of my all time favourite movie, this movie has good story, comedy, amazing music, locations, beautiful costumes of Aishwarya and yes she looked best in songs Hai re hai re and Athishayam(Ajooba in Hindi).. Must watch movie. I can't believe there are people who have not watched this movie! πŸ˜†. It was block buster hit in South states. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Haha.. You know what i just made a thread on jeans movie songs lol.. I just saw this comment of you after making that thread.. πŸ˜†.. Watch the movie,  hilarious and entertaining, it is one of my all time favourite movie, this movie has good story, comedy, amazing music, locations, beautiful costumes of Aishwarya and yes she looked best in songs Hai re hai re and Athishayam(Ajooba in Hindi).. Must watch movie. I can't believe there are people who have not watched this movie! πŸ˜†. It was block buster hit in South states. 

Yes... hai re hai re hai rabba! That too. I just watched those songs again πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

atominis thumbnail

Only a kid will claim Ash is famous due to Salman. Ash was a popular model even before she entered Miss India and was a sensation in ad world. She modeled for biggest brands.

Later she was famous as she became Miss World and her posters were everywhere then.

She had hits like Taal, HDDCS, Devdas. Her BO record is not good but as a person and as a beauty she was always famous and sought after. She was most searched personality online, most downloaded pics and usually won all most beautiful polls even before that affair with Salman. Her global fame is also due to her own beauty and popularity in India which global brands used  to tap Indian markets. 

Ash got TIME cover, made it to TIME100, Cannes jury and endorsed big brands like Longines and LoReal out of her own merit. She got work abroad and got invited twice to Oprah herself. Not due to Salman Khan.

Sheer joke to attribute her self made, self earned fame to Salman.

atominis thumbnail

Well said. Rather I would say that relationship with Salman only made it worse for her and cost her opportunities in BW. Salman has had NO positive impact on her in any way.

She would have been better off without him.

I am amused how her work in South such as Jeans, Kandukondein Kandukondein, Iruvar, Robot, Ravanan, PS1 ignored or even her Bengali film Chokher Bali or her global work like Bride and Prejudice, Provoked, Mistress of Spices and cameo in Pink Panther etc are ignored. Or her other hit films like Taal, Devdas, Dhoom 2, Jodha Akbar, Guru are ignored.

To pretend like only had HDDCS as a hit or memorable film.

She has not had much of a good BO record but she was deprived of opportunities too after Salman sabotaged her career and Khans avoided working with her. And so called Chopras, Johars did not work with her.

But it does not mean she lacked popularity of her own. Rather I would say if she survived and is still known globally despite setbacks and boycotts by industry then it is due to her work beauty and grit.