"Supposed Separation Track"

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/uTmUU8nw9DE

Okay guys i hv come across this BTS video on YT and it had created havocs on SM as Niyati said something abt "separation".🤔

Plzzz do listen from 0.20 sec....I hv listened it several time and i heard Karan saying "mujhe nahin karna hai" and Niyati said "separate track churu hone wala hai adaat daal lo"

So guys listen to it and give ur views and if u really want a separation track.

Well for me Niyati saying can has 2 meanings:

1. They ll shoot separately due to shaadi track🤔

2. Unnecessary separation track due to SamBer evil plotting🤬😡🤢

To be honest at this point separation track doesn't make sense after GiTya love confession made on that high level. 

If CVs wanna bring separation track better it has a valid reason....i dont want tabbar to be the reason hereand execute it well plzzz rab ke vaste🙏🙏...am tired to see leads hating e/o for nonsense reasons and part away.

So guys share ur views...thks 🤗

Credit the uploader 🙏 

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ummmm it’s heard to say but I think maybe she meant how she left singh house already for the rituals and the characters are separated at the moment. 

And what kind of villain does plotting and reveals all their plans in the heroine’s house where anyone can hear you?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ There is no hope for these people lol

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with both of you, I think it's separation because of wedding rituals, and you are absolutely right that separating GiTya at this point will be highly nonsensical but count on makers to give things an ugly turn, I still think that the remarriage will take place and there will be MU after it, what's the point of showing all these rituals and not get them married and again after a separation track and clearing all MUs finally get them married with these rituals AGAIN!!!!!😡😡 But then I am not a big expert or PhD in ITV shows so don't know 🤷‍♀️ but this bts has left me heartbroken💔💔💔💔😡😡, the makers are so tight-lipped about the upcoming tracks, see there are no bts clips or segments, maybe this is separation due to rituals🤔100th episode mei koi bada dhamaka hogaa🙄🙄😥😥💔💔

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rai ka pahad just because of seperation word 😆

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I also think that the seperation she was talking about here was because of marriage rituals😊.....though the threat of the seperation we are scared of also looms

Jo bhi dikhaye i don't want them to hate each other and all 😭after all these cute romantic scenes if the makers go all out making them hate each other.. PPL will lose interest ,and almost every one here watch it only for Gitya❤️

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Separation abhi nahi toh kabhi toh hoga hi. It's a rule!! 

Akshu-gitya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But what did Karan say ? Kya nahi karna hai 🙄🙄🙄so confusing 

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Since Darji is coming back wedding time hopefully Amber cannot succeed in his actions . Only Darji is the one who knows the truth and only he can get Gitya back if Ambar suceeds in separating them . So hopefully separation wont happen 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bichaare marriage mein hi separate ho gaye hai 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Ummmm it’s heard to say but I think maybe she meant how she left singh house already for the rituals and the characters are separated at the moment. 

And what kind of villain does plotting and reveals all their plans in the heroine’s house where anyone can hear you?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ There is no hope for these people lol

Well am thinking the same ordre to shaadi track they ll shoot separately 🤔

Let see but separation track really doesn't make sense at this point