Bigg Boss 16 Daily Discussion Thread - 14th Oct, 2022 (Friday Ka Vaar) - Page 157

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jaadujaadu

198 pages already??😲

Zor lagake make 200 pages ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†

Done 

Congrats ðŸ˜†

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Yeah I have noticed, Stan is very popular. Much more than all the contestants  .😆

996k likes hai uski video pe. Itne likes BW celebrities ko nahi milte hain. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I know, I had noticed this way back. I was shocked. 

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Stan got 2.4 Million followers in insta...

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

The theory I’ve read is that it’s due to Abdu. Tasks almost always end up getting heated and they can’t risk Abdu getting hurt during these tasks nor can they give him the sanchalak role due to the language barrier and also cuz sanchalaks can get ganged up on to give decisions in favor of their respective teams which again Abdu cannot handle.

But I also heard he’s actually only a guest and might leave in a week or two so maybe after that they’ll hold proper tasks.

Also heard two new wild cards are coming this week so maybe the wild cards are being brought in to balance out Abdu leaving (fat chance anyone can compensate abdu’s presence on the show lol) and then tasks are held.

But is abdu so important to colors that they'll risk making the show boring without any tasks just for him

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Stan got 2.4 Million followers in insta...

He is very popular, all big names are promoting him like Munawwar Farooqi , Aly Goni.  Even the guy came with Parineeti is his biggest fan. Looks like everyone knew him from before  except BB16 viewers 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If thats the case, then we have to wait atleast one more week for normal  tasks..

But if bb wants then make Abdu and sajid sanchalak roles and others normal tasks.. in manyways they are favouring sajid too..

Yes Sajid and Abdo together can work as sanchalaks but then the tv group would claim it’s unfair that Sajju is always the sanchalak as he’s biased towards the non tv group so tough situation tbh

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Sunny is girl gori-dancer BF and they will marry in BB house like BB10 Mona Lisa. This is why BB saved Gori.

Whattt 🤯

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

And how they calculate off-screen popularity? I am just curious. Because as far as I remember, in previous seasons Ormax somewhat was very much aligned with online popularity. 

Like bb ormax ki quality bhi kharab hogayi hai 🥴