Bigg Boss 16 Daily Discussion Thread - 14th Oct, 2022 (Friday Ka Vaar) - Page 156

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

S13 had its own biases but it also gave platform to shine for others like Mahira ,Vishal, Madhurima, Bhau, Shefali Jariwala, Arhan, Shefali Bagga, apart from key players like Paras ,Sid, Asim ,Rashmi, Sana. I also feel it depends a lot more on contestants too. This season, except Archana, no one is playing it like it should be played. I hate to say this but Tina is a good player like a good bb contestant (cunning and manipulative)  who can turn situations in her favour. Nimrit and Priyanka rivalry is just to repetitive and boring. Even Jasmine Rubina had better rivalry from friends to foes. Yaha to bina sar pair K lad rahe hai. 

Season 13 was also scripted to be Sid vs Rashmi both known Color faces but as Rashmi wasn’t able to be a competent rival to Sid and as Asim and Sana got really popular outta nowhere channel had no choice but to change their script from Sid vs Rashmi to Sid vs Asim with Sana as a dark horse.

Similarly season 14’s script was supposed to be Ruby vs Jasmine. Phir se Colors faces but yet again Jasmine failed to perform and Rahul got popular outta nowhere so they gave Jassu’s spot to Rahul.

Point being Colors always have a pre planned script like this season’s is Priyanka vs Nimrit (both Colors faces yet again) however the script is subject to change based on how their chosen ones perform and if audience ends up liking someone unexpected.

So bb is a mix of pre planned script plus contestant performances plus audience opinions but yes Colors will do it’s best to promote their pre planned scripted rivals and it’s up to the other contestants to force makers to change their script like Asim, Sana, Rahul etc did.

And if I look at it objectively I understand why Colors would favor their own faces cuz at the end of the day these faces are an investment for the channel so they would want the faces to be the most popular ones so they can be used in the future in other serials and bring their bb fans towards the new serials starring them.

That’s why they were desperate enough to bring Sumbul’s dad to help her out cuz not only are they paying her the most out of all contestants but also they’ve bought her over from Star plus and want her to act in their serials in the future.

So she’s an investment which they don’t want to fail as she is supposed to star in future shows for them and so they don’t want her popularity to wane before that by a damaging stint on bb thus they are giving her one last chance before they are forced to evict her through some shenanigans to save her remaining popularity.

That’s why they are willing to throw Shaleen and Tina under the bus for her cuz those two are less valuable future investments as older celebs with less shelf life compared to Sumbul who currently due to imlie is hugely popular and being only 18 has a long career ahead of her.

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 1 years ago
jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

198 pages already??😲

Zor lagake make 200 pages 😃😆

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

First BB should stop these halki fulki confession room talks, these are looking very friendly now. 

Morning song bhi chala do bhai. Ye wala sunke koi feeling nahin aati hai. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Even normal tasks are missing this time. I wonder what’s up with them. 

The theory I’ve read is that it’s due to Abdu. Tasks almost always end up getting heated and they can’t risk Abdu getting hurt during these tasks nor can they give him the sanchalak role due to the language barrier and also cuz sanchalaks can get ganged up on to give decisions in favor of their respective teams which again Abdu cannot handle.

But I also heard he’s actually only a guest and might leave in a week or two so maybe after that they’ll hold proper tasks.

Also heard two new wild cards are coming this week so maybe the wild cards are being brought in to balance out Abdu leaving (fat chance anyone can compensate abdu’s presence on the show lol) and then tasks are held.

Ubiquitos thumbnail

They need to hype Gautam, Shiv, Stan & Gori more. They have the potential to make it interesting. Ye kya baari baari Nimrit Priyanka Sumbul kare ja rahe hain. 

Pitch Soundarya vs Archana. 

Or Shaleen vs Gautam 

Or Stan vs Shaleen. 

Or Shaleen vs Sajid.

Or Gautam vs Shiv. 

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

The theory I’ve read is that it’s due to Abdu. Tasks almost always end up getting heated and they can’t risk Abdu getting hurt during these tasks nor can they give him the sanchalak role due to the language barrier and also cuz sanchalaks can get ganged up on to give decisions in favor of their respective teams which again Abdu cannot handle.

But I also heard he’s actually only a guest and might leave in a week or two so maybe after that they’ll hold proper tasks.

Also heard two new wild cards are coming this week so maybe the wild cards are being brought in to balance out Abdu leaving (fat chance anyone can compensate abdu’s presence on the show lol) and then tasks are held.

If thats the case, then we have to wait atleast one more week for normal  tasks..

But if bb wants then make Abdu and sajid sanchalak roles and others normal tasks.. in manyways they are favouring sajid too..

Ubiquitos thumbnail

Sajid is a flop contestant. Takes too long to deliver whatever he is saying. 

Gives lethargic off putting vibes. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Oh if it’s because of Abdu then he needs to leave. I like Abdu but he isn’t really serving any purpose other than his cute antics, BB is known for its tasks and I wanna see all that 😭

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I have noticed, Stan is very popular. Much more than all the contestants  .😆