Bigg Boss 16 Daily Discussion Thread - 14th Oct, 2022 (Friday Ka Vaar) - Page 155

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

This is what I feel like every time one of these TV bahus especially pure heart Chulbul cries in the house 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

These contestants aren’t that good because they are more interested in forming love angles. What else can we expect from a season where even an 18 year old is lusting after a 39 year old 🤔

I wont blame them when channel has been promoting couples since SidNaaz became popular like Rubinav, Tejran, so Baki seasons me contestants wahi se inspire honge na. Kya hi kar sakte hai. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

She is a weak player. Imagine someone getting too many hints and push  and still not changing, this whole strong thingy after all motivation will remain max for two days and then back to square 1  . Others deserve to stay over her more. 

Exactly, if she continues being like this, then they might as well throw her out and save their money and time. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

These contestants aren’t that good because they are more interested in forming love angles. What else can we expect from a season where even an 18 year old is lusting after a 39 year old 🤔

And that high school stuff. Making each other jealous 🤪🤪

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

These were organic rivalry but in every season Colors pick one fav contestants and then they search for a rival candidate for them Of it doesn't fit then that contestants is evicted. Baaki sab se toh koi matlab nahi hai.

Rubina was the choosen one in S14. Jasmin se nahi hua toh Rahul ke saath rivalry by giving taska opposite to each other etc.

BB wanted Karan-Jai nahi hua, then Karan- Pratik, nahi hua, Karan- Umar nahi hua then they moved to Teja.......Teja- Shamita and Teja-Karan ko pata nahi kya tha. 

Celebrities should stop participating in this show. Ek favourite pakad lete hai aur uska rival search larte hai. If not this one then they move to next one.

Till now it feels like Pri is the choose one.......they are trying Pri vs Nimrit and of it doesn't work they will move to other contestant vs Pri and that will be unfair to Nimrit. Maybe Nimrit can have a different equation with other contestant. 

The problem is that Nimrit hardly has any hype even after getting promoted by channel, they are trying with her but she seems dull and boring, she hasn’t even made it to the Ormax list yet. Channel can only give a push to an extent, after that it depends on the contestant as well. If an underdog starts performing well, then they shift their focus to them, but iss season to aisa bhi nee lag raha koi. I think it’s the right time to bring a WC. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

S13 had its own biases but it also gave platform to shine for others like Mahira ,Vishal, Madhurima, Bhau, Shefali Jariwala, Arhan, Shefali Bagga, apart from key players like Paras ,Sid, Asim ,Rashmi, Sana. I also feel it depends a lot more on contestants too. This season, except Archana, no one is playing it like it should be played. I hate to say this but Tina is a good player like a good bb contestant (cunning and manipulative)  who can turn situations in her favour. Nimrit and Priyanka rivalry is just to repetitive and boring. Even Jasmine Rubina had better rivalry from friends to foes. Yaha to bina sar pair K lad rahe hai. 

Vishal Kotian was Cunning and manipulative. Colors didn't even let him play by opening his cards infront of everyone. They will do the same with Tina if she is not a part of Colors narrative. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think contestants are fine..its the format that forces them to get into made up fights and love angles..most of them are vocal and have drama quotient..they want to perform..look at the way they all started performing the moment the morning song was played..they are an eager bunch..makers should get more creative with tasks..I liked the ''Abdu kidnapping ''segment and then reveal the chugalkhor and get your stuff back..it creates conflicts and ruffles feathers..creates problems within existing groups which is fun..

Edited by MistyDawn - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

The problem is that Nimrit hardly has any hype even after getting promoted by channel, they are trying with her but she seems dull and boring, she hasn’t even made it to the Ormax list yet. Channel can only give a push to an extent, after that it depends on the contestant as well. If an underdog starts performing well, then they shift their focus to them, but iss season to aisa bhi nee lag raha koi. I think it’s the right time to bring a WC. 

Apart from Archana every contestants is either boring or copy of a previous contestants. Yaha pe bolna hai......sabkuch mein bolna hai, chilla kar bolna hai,  stand lena hai.......mann bhi na kare phor bhi lena hai. 😆😆

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't have any hopes from wild cards, first of all no good candidate who is in high demand will say yes to come as a wild card. Secondly, most of the wild cards who come in the show arent the genuine players, they know who is popular and hence they will play accordingly, they ruin the game more. That's why I don't support wild cards much until and unless the season is really Pakau like season 9 where I rooted for a wild card like Rishab. They need to bring tasks and do something with these original ones instead of focusing on wild cards.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I think contestants are fine..its the format that forces them to get into made up fights and love angles..most of them are vocal and have drama quotient..they want to perform..look at the way they all started performing the moment the morning song was played..they are an eager bunch..makers should get more creative with tasks..I liked the ''Abdu kidnapping ''segment and then reveal the chugalkhor and get your stuff back..it creates conflicts and ruffles feathers..creates problems within existing groups which is fun..

Even normal tasks are missing this time. I wonder what’s up with them.