Bigg Boss 16 Daily Discussion Thread - 14th Oct, 2022 (Friday Ka Vaar) - Page 154

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

But tina didn't say anything to her as such.. So what case? Or did she??... Is she talking about the BB confession room hint

Yes, on the show Tina didn't say anything to her as such. And, i think she is talking about that hint.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I agree completely, you are right. I am not saying that it will definitely happen but they are trying that fully. Their rivalry look very weak, so,  they may change things accordingly. I said it before too, they hadn't opened Shalin and Tina's game if Nimrit had a big fanbase. She is definitely their choice With Priyanka, now they are pushing their another Bahu who wasn't in their list before, because of the fanbase but as far as I see, I don't see potential in Sumbul to do much even after the push, so they are still holding that option of Nimrit somewhere. 

But let's see. 

Do people actually see any potential in Sumbulia? πŸ˜† Iska rona dhona khatam nee hota rivalry kya karegi kisi ke sath πŸ˜† She has no personality, no spark, hamesha sada hua muh leke ghumti rhti hai πŸ€”

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I agree completely, you are right. I am not saying that it will definitely happen but they are trying that fully. Their rivalry look very weak, so,  they may change things accordingly. I said it before too, they hadn't opened Shalin and Tina's game if Nimrit had a big fanbase. She is definitely their choice With Priyanka, now they are pushing their another Bahu who wasn't in their list before, because of the fanbase but as far as I see, I don't see potential in Sumbul to do much even after the push, so they are still holding that option of Nimrit somewhere. 

But let's see. 

That's exactly the problem with Colours and the makers. Why to even push Nimrit, Priyanka or Sumbul. Let the show be about the contestant who is interesting. Why don't they make Archana a main character?? She will be reduced to only comedy element for the show. 

They will show every shades of their Bahu's. Baaki bas aise hi aaye hai.

Since, S15 Colours is not even subte about their biasness.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It is very very clear that Nimrit and Priyanka are being pushed forward for the two main players. Baaki log will be supporting characters in their story. 

I know some people are enjoying N vs P but I find this rivalry very week. I don't even know when the rivalry started. It took them 2 days to become arch enemy of each other. TBH, I find it fake. It's definitely a strategy by both of them to create a rivalry with other Colors bahu. They have been cold to each other since beginning without any reason.

IKR. Their rivalry seems so forced and OTT πŸ€” Organic rivalry was something between Sid- Asim and even Rahul-Rubina. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Sree seems to hate Tina’s guts πŸ˜† Agar thodi rivalry andar dikha deti to shayad tikk jati. But usse bhi kya hota, Tina is more interested in Shalin. 

Avi use bahot afsos ho raha hogaπŸ˜†

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

S13 gave ample screen time to non famous contestants.  Paras, Sana, Mahira and Asim were not known by so many people but BB gave them the opportunity.

In S13 and S14 the story and narrative was set that these are the contestants who would be Top-3 and the show will revolve around them.

I liked Rubina vs Rahul rivalry but the show was unfair to other contestants. They made the whole show about Rubina in S14 and cut the screen time of other contestants except Rahul. 

Similarly, Season 15 was about Karan in first 5-6 weeks and then moved to Teja but Umar, Donal, Vishal never got the chance to become main player.

S13 had its own biases but it also gave platform to shine for others like Mahira ,Vishal, Madhurima, Bhau, Shefali Jariwala, Arhan, Shefali Bagga, apart from key players like Paras ,Sid, Asim ,Rashmi, Sana. I also feel it depends a lot more on contestants too. This season, except Archana, no one is playing it like it should be played. I hate to say this but Tina is a good player like a good bb contestant (cunning and manipulative)  who can turn situations in her favour. Nimrit and Priyanka rivalry is just to repetitive and boring. Even Jasmine Rubina had better rivalry from friends to foes. Yaha to bina sar pair K lad rahe hai. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

S13 had its own biases but it also gave platform to shine for others like Mahira ,Vishal, Madhurima, Bhau, Shefali Jariwala, Arhan, Shefali Bagga, apart from key players like Paras ,Sid, Asim ,Rashmi, Sana. I also feel it depends a lot more on contestants too. This season, except Archana, no one is playing it like it should be played. I hate to say this but Tina is a good player like a good bb contestant (cunning and manipulative)  who can turn situations in her favour. Nimrit and Priyanka rivalry is just to repetitive and boring. Even Jasmine Rubina had better rivalry from friends to foes. Yaha to bina sar pair K lad rahe hai. 

These contestants aren’t that good because they are more interested in forming love angles. What else can we expect from a season where even an 18 year old is lusting after a 39 year old πŸ€”

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Do people actually see any potential in Sumbulia? πŸ˜† Iska rona dhona khatam nee hota rivalry kya karegi kisi ke sath πŸ˜† She has no personality, no spark, hamesha sada hua muh leke ghumti rhti hai πŸ€”

She is a weak player. Imagine someone getting too many hints and push  and still not changing, this whole strong thingy after all motivation will remain max for two days and then back to square 1  . Others deserve to stay over her more. 

infinity101 thumbnail
I agree with him. It was unfair how Tina wasn’t allowed to defend herself, even Shalin for that matter. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

IKR. Their rivalry seems so forced and OTT πŸ€” Organic rivalry was something between Sid- Asim and even Rahul-Rubina. 

These were organic rivalry but in every season Colors pick one fav contestants and then they search for a rival candidate for them Of it doesn't fit then that contestants is evicted. Baaki sab se toh koi matlab nahi hai.

Rubina was the choosen one in S14. Jasmin se nahi hua toh Rahul ke saath rivalry by giving taska opposite to each other etc.

BB wanted Karan-Jai nahi hua, then Karan- Pratik, nahi hua, Karan- Umar nahi hua then they moved to Teja.......Teja- Shamita and Teja-Karan ko pata nahi kya tha. 

Celebrities should stop participating in this show. Ek favourite pakad lete hai aur uska rival search larte hai. If not this one then they move to next one.

Till now it feels like Pri is the choose one.......they are trying Pri vs Nimrit and of it doesn't work they will move to other contestant vs Pri and that will be unfair to Nimrit. Maybe Nimrit can have a different equation with other contestant.