Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Wyatt

What the hell was that line for. I don't know why samar would say that ??

Isn't marriage a wonderful thing ?? Because my parents are married for 20 years. I've seen the way they treat each other. My mom and dad treat each other like they're best friends, they chill together and they're completely honest with each other and their little arguments are like nok jhok 😊😊. It's just so cute !! πŸ₯°πŸ₯° 

BTW, my parents had an arranged marriage and my mom went to university late when I was a little kid. My dad encouraged her to study and get good grades and a couple years later, my mom graduated and we were all so happy.

These men in this episode talk about their wives as if the wives ruined their lives and took away their freedom. 

After what their wives have done for them like....

● clean the house 

● cook the food

● do the laundry

● give them beautiful children 

● looked after everyone in the house

● fold the clothes 

● look after the family when they get sick

● cleaning the house

● get the clothes and things ready for them

● feed everyone in the house

And the husbands say that their wives yell at them, overreact and took away their happiness and freedom.

I'm sorry that you guys might think that I don't have a sense of humour or anything but I didn't find the whole arguement scenes in this episode funny AT ALL !!!!

Not just this show , these types of β€œ jokes” about men suffering in marriage are v common on Watsapp , shows like Kapil Sharma , Tarak Mehta etc .... N going by the Popularity of these shows , seems like majority of the Indian audience find such cringe and stereotypical mentality highly entertaining πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Heartwarming to read about your parents’ account β€οΈ ( Oh no , I did a  Thu Thu Thu in my head , I need to stop watching this crapfest 😳) 

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wyatt

What the hell was that line for. I don't know why samar would say that ??

Isn't marriage a wonderful thing ?? Because my parents are married for 20 years. I've seen the way they treat each other. My mom and dad treat each other like they're best friends, they chill together and they're completely honest with each other and their little arguments are like nok jhok 😊😊. It's just so cute !! πŸ₯°πŸ₯° 

BTW, my parents had an arranged marriage and my mom went to university late when I was a little kid. My dad encouraged her to study and get good grades and a couple years later, my mom graduated and we were all so happy.

These men in this episode talk about their wives as if the wives ruined their lives and took away their freedom. 

After what their wives have done for them like....

● clean the house 

● cook the food

● do the laundry

● give them beautiful children 

● looked after everyone in the house

● fold the clothes 

● look after the family when they get sick

● cleaning the house

● get the clothes and things ready for them

● feed everyone in the house

And the husbands say that their wives yell at them, overreact and took away their happiness and freedom.

I'm sorry that you guys might think that I don't have a sense of humour or anything but I didn't find the whole arguement scenes in this episode funny AT ALL !!!!

Yes, I agree with you..I don't like whenever there is joke on husband and wife and/or about marriage...they make it seem like wives have made the husbands' life miserable...there are a number of jokes like that I see on Instagram reels and tiktok etc..

Wyatt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ga1986

Not just this show , these types of β€œ jokes” about men suffering in marriage are v common on Watsapp , shows like Kapil Sharma , Tarak Mehta etc .... N going by the Popularity of these shows , seems like majority of the Indian audience find such cringe and stereotypical mentality highly entertaining πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Heartwarming to read about your parents’ account β€οΈ ( Oh no , I did a  Thu Thu Thu in my head , I need to stop watching this crapfest 😳) 

Bold:- I know I'm 2 months late. But I love what u put there !!!! 😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°

My mom/dad are still attracted to each other. And right now, moms laying down on dads lap on the sofa and they're both watching bigg boss together downstairs in the living room 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜Šβ£

Edited by Wyatt - 1 years ago