Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Now I don't trust BhabiMa, just like she will throw Rishita under the bus tomorrow, she will be quiet when Suman and Shiva accuse Raavi of making the fake jewelry if it happens. At this time her only goal is to give Shweta another chance and somehow keep Chiku with her at any cost.

Baad mei jaaye baaki sab. Anyway if it happens, then it should be the last straw and Raavi should definitely move out for good.  I will be even fine if they get rid of her character too  and continue with the rest of them.

The sad part in this show, no one regrets, repents, or have any redemption, everything is taken as a matter of fact as if it's all normal. No one is sorry for anything they do except Raavi and sometimes Rishita. Others all think that they can never do anything wrong.

Bhabhi is only concerned with chiku right now. She wants to keep chiku with her and in order for that to happen she has to reform Shweta. She can't let Shweta take any of the fault for anything.

She will let Raavi and Rishita take the fall because chiku is more important ðŸ¤¬

Naya_31 thumbnail

I am appalled at the dialogue they write for him that he doesn't want to work on his anger issues. What are they trying to show that people like Shiva who will do anything for his family are bound to treat his wife like a piece of crap and that is totally justified and fine.

I am atleast glad that he gave the option for Raavi to walk out, which is going to happen because it is definitely difficult to live with someone who is perennially angry and always finds fault with what you are doing.

Just because she said didn't need his help for carrying the suitcase, he did a huge drama, pushed it, kicked and even broke the handle and that was the last straw for her that she did the same thing again.

And this time BhabiMa will not even be there to help them as she will be busy patching up Shweta and Krish and giving Shweta 100 million chances which Raavi will never get.

Krish is atleast turning out to be a better husband at this point than Shiva😕

Kya hua aaj?? What suitcase? 

mpks1 thumbnail

What do they gain by showing such abusive relationship in this show even for  a  fiction?

Atleast Raavi has the deceny not to taunt in front of his family members especially Suman and Gautam. She is angry and quiet when they are surrounded by 10 people, tries to avoid him. But Shiva doesn't leave a stone unturned to taunt her and say harsh things and even more pathetic, he  compares her with BhabiMa who is the worst character  ever written in the history of ITV on par with all the evil saas.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Kya hua aaj?? What suitcase? 

They were packing and when Raavi zipped up her suitcase Shiva told her he will pick it up but she refused and he became super angry. So angry he broke her suitcase.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Now I don't trust BhabiMa, just like she will throw Rishita under the bus tomorrow, she will be quiet when Suman and Shiva accuse Raavi of making the fake jewelry if it happens. At this time her only goal is to give Shweta another chance and somehow keep Chiku with her at any cost.

Baad mei jaaye baaki sab. Anyway if it happens, then it should be the last straw and Raavi should definitely move out for good.  I will be even fine if they get rid of her character too  and continue with the rest of them.

The sad part in this show, no one regrets, repents, or have any redemption, everything is taken as a matter of fact as if it's all normal. No one is sorry for anything they do except Raavi and sometimes Rishita. Others all think that they can never do anything wrong.

These people never use their normal capacity of a 🧠!! Freaking zombies! 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t want to watch another fight . Definitely Don’t want to watch another separation.

Haven’t checked tt yet, but sure the will dance in to this trap that they themselves have asked. ‘Angst, Shiva Ki samajh Ana sab ki bas ki baat nahin, Raavi has changed…’ all blah!

Tiring! 
but yeah, this is all they have for ShiVi - because it gives buzz.

And breaks craze.

And can do with 30 sec-few minutes scenes 

And can make others look great.

no one will talk of Shweta’s crimes- there will be steamy sr of Krisuu & Zombie in parallel. Which will have zero steam in terms of buzz. 
all while ShiVi’s they will show nastiest fights story w/ worst direction! 

If fans want to: just don’t discuss. Instead ask Chanel to stop this degrading tracks. Donot tag RA or ph or Choubey. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Kween_Snowflake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spdp

I don’t want to watch another fight . Definitely Don’t want to watch another separation.

Haven’t checked tt yet, but sure the will dance in to this trap that they themselves have asked. ‘Angst, Shiva Ki samajh Ana sab ki bas ki baat nahin, Raavi has changed…’ all blah!

Tiring! 
but yeah, this is all they have for ShiVi - because it gives buzz.

And breaks craze.

And can do with 30 sec-few minutes scenes 

And can make others look great.

no one will talk of Shweta’s crimes- there will be steamy ST of Krisuu & Zombie in parallel. 
all while ShiVi’s they will show nastiest fights story w/ worst direction! 

If fans want to: just don’t discuss. Instead ask Chanel to stop this degrading tracks. Donot tag RA or ph or Choubey. 

Bold: SO TRUE!!😆😆

I can already hear it! How raavi has changed...she is not their Raavi and yada yada!

Aur shiva to he hi heera just like his Bhabhi MAAhan. 

Aaj to galti se bhi Twitter nahi open karungi mein.