Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

So Shweta ne phir se BhabiMa  ko choona laga diya, BhabiMa usko mauka dene ki baat kar rahi hai 🤣

Sab jail me jaake mauka dena 😆

With the way BhabiMa is letting criminals slip- first Deven and now Shweta and she herself was involved in the kidnapping of an infant during the IVF kaand. BhabiMa should be the first thrown in the jail, other minions can follow suit 😆

And Shiva, the bailbuddhi calls her heera🤣🤣🤣

Raavi atleast called him bailbuddhi infront of Krish, who already knows he is a bailbuddhi, but Shiva has no decency or decorum, inspite of Raavi asking him not to make tamasha or humiliate her in public, he keeps doing it again and again. He called her characterless in public and now calling her koyla in the hospital in front of everyone. Issne kya ugada hai zindagi mei doosron ka beizzati kar raha hai, kaun diya issko authority ya permission Raavi kp  beizzati karne ki. 

It’s time for Raavi to move on because Shiva will not change, he will be forever perennially angry with anything Raavi does or says and I don’t see any love between them especially from Shiva’s side. The guy is fake as hell when it comes to his love for Raavi. It’s always been Raavi who worked her butt off for this marriage and not him. 

Bold 1) heere ke parakh johari hi kar sakta hai yar, jaise maa waisa beta!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Also, it's not even a good burn lol!! It's like calling him a Dirt Bag coz obviously dirt bag is the most useful part of a vaccum cleaner😆🤣so doesn't count as an insult lol! May be he can use some of that coal to add more fuel to his fire!! Man, I'm on a roll today lol! 

Bold 2:) 🤓♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤭🤭Prema stating hard facts!!

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Episode #550

Shweta faces Dhara’s wrath

025F5259-E44B-4096-B3CD-57EC655993FD.jpeg

To hell with this PH and the creative team of writers/directors. Hope they all don’t find a job in tje future anywhere😕

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Episode #550

To hell with this PH and the creative team of writers/directors. Hope they all don’t find a job in tje future anywhere😕

Shweta should consume laxatives at least her anxiety will come down🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤣 it's stuck coz of all the pressure!! ☺️🤪👏

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode #550

Another anxiety inducing episode for Shweta. 

She needs to take some anxiety medication or she will become just like bhabhi lol 

Thanks for tagging me 😊

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Another anxiety inducing episode for Shweta. 

She needs to take some anxiety medication or she will become just like bhabhi lol 

Thanks for tagging me 😊

Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣she should smoke some ***🤣

Puri duniya hi badal jaegi lol

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I don't want kdice to waste thier talents in this terrible show.  Who will watch ps if Kdice is not there.  This is getting totally frustrating and ridiculous.  

I understand your frustration Mansi, I think most of us are fed up with Bhabhi trackS! but in my opinion, if KDIce leaves now it will look bad on them and this might prevent them getting future roles.

Some people want this, to break Shivi fandom or for KDice to leave who knows but they are being true to their profession and excelling at what’s being thrown to them in terms of tracks.

I will keep on supporting KDice and regardless of what Shiva as a character has become, to me they will always be Shivi 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Seja1

I understand your frustration Mansi, I think most of us are fed up with Bhabhi trackS! but in my opinion, if KDIce leaves now it will look bad on them and this might prevent them getting future roles.

Some people want this, to break Shivi fandom or for KDice to leave who knows but they are being true to their profession and excelling at what’s being thrown to them in terms of tracks.

I will keep on supporting KDice and regardless of what Shiva as a character has become, to me they will always be Shivi 

Ussi ka to fayeda utha rahe hai Choubays and writers.  I really want kdice to get a good show and this stupid show to end.

SejaI thumbnail

Episode #550

However minutes long this episode, we will get to see Dhara-Shweta scene in this hotel room for 19 minutes long, the other one minute Gombi will be busy fetching nimboo paani, 1.5 min for Rishita to find Dev as he has gone missing, who has not changed baby’s nappy and the last 30 seconds will be spilt between 15: Suman, kaha gayee meri bahus and 15: Shiva giving angry looks and walking away as usual 😆

P.S Shivi scene not guaranteed

Goodnight 😴 

Edited by Seja1 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

However minutes long this episode, we will get to see Dhara-Shweta scene in this hotel room for 19 minutes long, the other one minute Gombi will be busy fetching nimboo paani, 1.5 min for Rishita to find Dev as he has gone missing, who has not changed baby’s nappy and the last 30 seconds will be spilt between 15: Suman, kaha gayee meri bahus and 15: Shiva giving angry looks and walking away as usual 😆

P.S Shivi scene not guaranteed

Goodnight 😴 

19 minutes of this🤭🤭🤣🤣