Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

19 minutes of this🤭🤭🤣🤣

Both the drama queens' acting is like they are constipated all the time 🤣

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

19 minutes of this🤭🤭🤣🤣

I am awake and past my bedtime after a long time so came here to reply: what to do, all I see is Dhara-Rishita-Shweta, Dhara-Rishita-Shweta and oh Shiva’s abba dabba jabba dialogue from the movie Judaai. 😆

Edited by Seja1 - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

I am awake and past my bedtime after a long time so came here to reply: what to do, all I see is Dhara-Rishita-Shweta, Dhara-Rishita-Shweta and oh Shiva’s abba dabba jabba dialogue from the movie Judaai. 😆

Ya it reminds of Johnny's SR with Abba dabba jabba lol she tells him that she's actually dumb and wasn't being cute this whole time lol🤣 hilarious it was lol☺️🤣 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Shiva calls Dhara heera and Raavi coal

KD explanation is that Shiva is taunting Raavi, even KM said it was bad, but these are KD's effin annadaatas 🤪

So much for all of those "good scenes" KD keeps lying about 

Itni chaaplusi ki baad bhi milta kya hai serial mein?? 250 gram ka jeera wo bhi ⚖️ ke

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I really feel sad for KD . His immense devotion and dedication to his annadata and Shiva pandya is uncompairable.  

But what he gets . Not proper ss. Butchered character.  No progression of shivi story. His fans are frustrated but still hope for good shivi scenes which will be never given by these leadben bhakhts. 

Just want TRP to go lowest and show to shut down. I will keep on manifesting it.

mpks1 thumbnail

Huge fight between Shiva and Raavi while packing.

I can't even begin to explain the fight. it's nasty.

Raavi says "Shiva tu pyar hi nahi karta, Dongi hai Shiva tu Dongi"

Shiva says she is same as him and 

"Shiva aise dongi aur gussail hi rahegaa, agar tujhe saat mei rehana hai toh reh warna baad mein jaa'

Both break the other person's suitcase and reigning down heavily on each other.

It's not good at all, they have made it really worse, looks like there will be a separation,

Dev and Rishita  are having a fight too regarding Shweta and how she is a big time cheat.

mpks1 thumbnail

Shweta in the meantime does more drama, breaks a glass jug and pretends to save BhabiMa in the room. Infact she almost came to harm BhabiMa with the glass piece but BhabiMa woke up in time and turned the whole thing as if she is trying to save BhabiMa from the broken glass pieces scattered on the floor.

\Shweta is behaving like a psycho with BhabiMa who herself is a psycho😕

Both are made for each other😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Episode #550

Shweta faces Dhara’s wrath

025F5259-E44B-4096-B3CD-57EC655993FD.jpeg

To hell with this PH and the creative team of writers/directors. Hope they all don’t find a job in tje future anywhere😕

I'm with you on this, Akka. This is becoming such a drag now. Chewing gum ko bhi itna nahi kheechte. And they are still shooting for it. 😕

What is even the point of BhabhiMa lashing out?! She is anyway forgiving Shweta and trying to "reform" her for the sake of Krish! Waah! 🤪

Thanks for tagging me, Akka.

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Both the drama queens' acting is like they are constipated all the time 🤣

Have you noticed that most of the times their mouths are open in a semi-permanent O, whether they are talking or not?! 😆

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Huge fight between Shiva and Raavi while packing.

I can't even begin to explain the fight. it's nasty.

Raavi says "Shiva tu pyar hi nahi karta, Dongi hai Shiva tu Dongi"

Shiva says she is same as him and 

"Shiva aise dongi aur gussail hi rahegaa, agar tujhe saat mei rehana hai toh reh warna baad mein jaa'

Both break the other person's suitcase and reigning down heavily on each other.

It's not good at all, they have made it really worse, looks like there will be a separation,

Dev and Rishita  are having a fight too regarding Shweta and how she is a big time cheat.

Is it too much to hope they'll either throw Raavi out of the house or will finally finish off Raavi's character. If they do the latter, maybe the channel will also finish off this show.