Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I think they will separate and this time Raavi will initiate. I think she has had enough of this nonsense.

He even took a dig at Raavi, called BhabiMa heera and Raavi koyla who doesn't understand other's feelings in front of Suman and Gautam right in the lobby of the resort.

Raavi didn't say a word when he insulted her in public again.

Shiva Pandya is a lost cause. It is one thing to fight inside the room and then bring it again outside, hold grudges and constantly taunt in front of people is so not done. He himself said he will not change, will be gussail and asked Raavi to go to hell.

For Shiva, BhabiMa will always be the top priority and he will always be insecure and suspicious of Raavi. There are no 2 ways about it. 
Raavi should have realized it during the 3rd angle track that this is not worth it and she continued to pursue him, look where it has landed her. It's simply not worth it anymore.

Shiva Pandya is seriously one of those toxic men that we worry about meeting. He and his Bhabhi are same. If they are miserable, they'll make sure everyone is miserable along with them to milk it.

There is nothing romantic about them. No couple in love fight like this. Never repeat the same cruel words, don't repeat their mistakes again and again. They learn and they grow. The only growth here was of Raavi with her understanding of how to handle Shiva. Now even that has disappeared. There are happy times and sad times for every couple. Nobody would want to live in misery like Raavi does. I hope she walks out. I hope she tells him what a pathetic person he is and then walks out. And then I want Shweta to make Shiva miserable too. He deserves to suffer right alongside his BhabhiMa.

Another thing I don't understand. They want to sideline these characters and break the craze. Why not just constantly show them as props? Why give them any story or screen space at all?

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Raavi is right Shiva doesn't love her.

He never has loved her and that is a fact.

Because what he is doing isn't love, it is selfishness.

Raavi has every right to be angry at him but why is Shiva angry, like seriously why?

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Raavi is right Shiva doesn't love her.

He never has loved her and that is a fact.

Because what he is doing isn't love, it is selfishness.

Raavi has every right to be angry at him but why is Shiva angry, like seriously why?

Shiva ko gussa karne ke alaava aur kuch aata nahi hai. Dhakkan insaan. ðŸ¤ª

mpks1 thumbnail

Rishita and Dev are fighting but their fight isn't even bad that you get the sense they will break up but Shivi's fight is just awful.

Why do they not want Shiva to work on his anger issues?

Do they think being constantly angry is somehow a good thing?

He keeps saying he doesn't want to change then why even bother. Stay angry and let the girl leave.

I am appalled at the dialogue they write for him that he doesn't want to work on his anger issues. What are they trying to show that people like Shiva who will do anything for his family are bound to treat his wife like a piece of crap and that is totally justified and fine.

I am atleast glad that he gave the option for Raavi to walk out, which is going to happen because it is definitely difficult to live with someone who is perennially angry and always finds fault with what you are doing.

Just because she said didn't need his help for carrying the suitcase, he did a huge drama, pushed it, kicked and even broke the handle and that was the last straw for her that she did the same thing again.

And this time BhabiMa will not even be there to help them as she will be busy patching up Shweta and Krish and giving Shweta 100 million chances which Raavi will never get.

Krish is atleast turning out to be a better husband at this point than Shiva😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Shiva ko gussa karne ke alaava aur kuch aata nahi hai. Dhakkan insaan. ðŸ¤ª

It is not that they are all great achievers in that family that they constantly put down their wives and compare them with BhabiMa.

What has BhabiMa done other than not having kids for these nalayaks that she has to be put on the pedestal to show others inferior.

How wrong it is for the writers to give him the dialogue that he will not work on his anger issues, what are they trying to prove by this.

VNuts thumbnail

I am appalled at the dialogue they write for him that he doesn't want to work on his anger issues. What are they trying to show that people like Shiva who will do anything for his family are bound to treat his wife like a piece of crap and that is totally justified and fine.

I am atleast glad that he gave the option for Raavi to walk out, which is going to happen because it is definitely difficult to live with someone who is perennially angry and always finds fault with what you are doing.

Just because she said didn't need his help for carrying the suitcase, he did a huge drama, pushed it, kicked and even broke the handle and that was the last straw for her that she did the same thing again.

And this time BhabiMa will not even be there to help them as she will be busy patching up Shweta and Krish and giving Shweta 100 million chances which Raavi will never get.

Krish is atleast turning out to be a better husband at this point than Shiva😕

At this point, a 15 year old would be a better partner than Shiva.

VNuts thumbnail

It is not that they are all great achievers in that family that they constantly put down their wives and compare them with BhabiMa.

What has BhabiMa done other than not having kids for these nalayaks that she has to be put on the pedestal to show others inferior.

How wrong it is for the writers to give him the dialogue that he will not work on his anger issues, what are they trying to prove by this.

Actually, BhabhiMa has steadily ruined their lives. Brainwashing the whole bunch of them since childhood, Shiva-Raavi's shaadi, Raavi's life, Krish's life, they are constantly kangaal due to her many kaands.

And honestly the anger made me mad. Even people with regular tempers are constantly trying to work on themselves so that they don't lose it as quickly. And then iss Tees Maar Kahn ko dekho. ðŸ˜¡

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are definitely setting the stage for Shivi separation and Shiva blaming her for the fake jewelry will be what does it.

Shiva will definitely blame Raavi for it because his precious bhabhi was blamed by his mother.

He will want to hurt anyone because of whom his bhabhi had been hurt and as always the angry moron he is, he will only lash out at his wife.

Even after Shweta's truth comes out nobody will say anything to bhabhi. She will be totally forgiven even though she knows the entire truth and she is going to keep quiet.

Raavi, who has done literally nothing wrong, will be blamed, like always.

mpks1 thumbnail

They are definitely setting the stage for Shivi separation and Shiva blaming her for the fake jewelry will be what does it.

Shiva will definitely blame Raavi for it because his precious bhabhi was blamed by his mother.

He will want to hurt anyone because of whom his bhabhi had been hurt and as always the angry moron he is, he will only lash out at his wife.

Even after Shweta's truth comes out nobody will say anything to bhabhi. She will be totally forgiven even though she knows the entire truth and she is going to keep quiet.

Raavi, who has done literally nothing wrong, will be blamed, like always.

Now I don't trust BhabiMa, just like she will throw Rishita under the bus tomorrow, she will be quiet when Suman and Shiva accuse Raavi of making the fake jewelry if it happens. At this time her only goal is to give Shweta another chance and somehow keep Chiku with her at any cost.

Baad mei jaaye baaki sab. Anyway if it happens, then it should be the last straw and Raavi should definitely move out for good.  I will be even fine if they get rid of her character too  and continue with the rest of them.

The sad part in this show, no one regrets, repents, or have any redemption, everything is taken as a matter of fact as if it's all normal. No one is sorry for anything they do except Raavi and sometimes Rishita. Others all think that they can never do anything wrong.

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Now I don't trust BhabiMa, just like she will throw Rishita under the bus tomorrow, she will be quiet when Suman and Shiva accuse Raavi of making the fake jewelry if it happens. At this time her only goal is to give Shweta another chance and somehow keep Chiku with her at any cost.

Baad mei jaaye baaki sab. Anyway if it happens, then it should be the last straw and Raavi should definitely move out for good.  I will be even fine if they get rid of her character too  and continue with the rest of them.

The sad part in this show, no one regrets, repents, or have any redemption, everything is taken as a matter of fact as if it's all normal. No one is sorry for anything they do except Raavi and sometimes Rishita. Others all think that they can never do anything wrong.

Now I want both Rishita and raavi to move out of ph. Shiva should be ashamed and guilty and heartbroken.  And dev also for trusting bhabhi and not trusting thier wife's. 

Shiva needs to suffer like hell.  If they end raavi characters that's the best and I can finally get rid of this toxic show.