Thai Dramas

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I need a place to discuss thai dramas so 😆 also just to start discussions post your fav thai dramas here 

Edited by EXOL - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail

Do you know there is an upcoming drama of Mark prin and yaya omg .. it is called “love at first night “ …

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

Do you know there is an upcoming drama of Mark prin and yaya omg .. it is called “love at first night “ …

Yaa saw some pics… it’s not released yet I guess..diff vibe then kluen chewit

Leprechaun thumbnail

Love at first night better be good and heal me from the trauma KC put me through 😆 we renamed our group to 'we hate Sathit' for a while after finishing KC 🤣

samarp2 thumbnail

Mark's screen name in KC was Sathit & in forever sunshine, it was Arthit😆..

he has good chemistry with all actresses, except his fiancee😆😆, in most of her drama, she talks with high pitch tone🤣..its hard to hear her...even in one drama, male lead told her to stop talking with her high pitch tone, it hurts his ears😆🤣...that was supposed to be funny scene though🤣🤣

Leprechaun thumbnail
Originally posted by: samarp2

he has good chemistry with all actresses, except his fiancee😆😆, in most of her drama, she talks with high pitch tone🤣..its hard to hear her...even in one drama, male lead told her to stop talking with her high pitch tone, it hurts his ears😆🤣...that was supposed to be funny scene though🤣🤣

You've watched Kim's shows 🤣 suggest me one 🤣 so far I've seen her in pics only!!!

Forever Sunshine ka first half was🤢 

samarp2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leprechaun

You've watched Kim's shows 🤣 suggest me one 🤣 so far I've seen her in pics only!!!

stay there...u wont regret👍🏼...yaa i know, first half is hard to watch, without crying..all r being hateful towards FL, without even understanding her, that she is a small girl

the relationship development of leads is one amazing to watch❤️, once they r as adult, all that sad epis, will cover up👍🏼

even i had seen Kim mostly in pics only🤣🤣, started her 2-3 dramas, but didnt like her acting much😆, the other one comedy show i saw, was for ML...😛, so it worked out well...lil bit dragy it gets in mid...u can FF & watch, which scenes bore u😎😛....🤣

Luead Mungkorn: Suea

😃

EXOL thumbnail

Love at first night better be good and heal me from the trauma KC put me through 😆 we renamed our group to 'we hate Sathit' for a while after finishing KC 🤣

. Its been so long I watched it .. I kind of forgot the plot .. may be i should rewatch lol 

EXOL thumbnail

i even loved first half … It was quite well written

EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: samarp2

oh he has drama with kim ? which one ? dont like her face much 🤣