Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I kind of agree!! Today's episode though fast paced seemed very choppy. Matlab kuch absorb karne ka time hi nhi mila. It was like jumping frim one scene to another.

They could have really shown Dev atleast a bit thoughtful after the phone call. I mean in the past they have shown him so restless regarding the rishta and abb kuch nahi ðŸ˜’ On one hand I am really happy that he doesn't have any strong feelings right now because honestly Vidhi is definitely not ready for a relationship with him. She needs to come out of her infatuation and become a stronger person. She just seems to be in lovewith the idea of love and that Dev may love her. I really want her to go through this heartbreak so that she vomes out of her lala land.

But slightly disappointed ki Dev strictly seemed like a boss today. I am assuming he became like this after the party fiasco and jo bhi drama hua HP ke saath. It also gave Dev some jolt. Maybe the biradri, daag izzat rant by HP did affect him and Dev crushed whatever little he had for Vidhi. Toh now he is strictly trying to do the right thing. Trying to correct the things tagt went wrong and making sure its not affecting her rishta.

I guess after the engagement breaks HP will also get some jolt and he will stop groom hunt for sometime. Phir ViDev story restart hogi mostly.

are wohi toh bt hai this seems more probable but yeh logo ko aisa ek scene dena chahiye tha at least with dev reminiscing or remembrring what Hp said but nh inko toh dev ko James Bond banana hai🤣

shirin04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

He has genuine affection for vidhi but still it is not love. This is a slow burn romance. He can't fall in love so easily uske character ke saath jaayega bhi nhi ki jaise hi kissi young age ki ladki ne thoda interest show kiya he is lattoo. He has to gradually progress towards it.  Uska maturity level alag hai, abhi vidhi behaves like a kiddo infront of him.  

wohi toh agar dev ko feelings bhi hogi toh bhi woh vidhi ka behavior dekhke khatam ho jayega🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

are Dev apna rasta clear kar rake hai kal ko bole main karunga Vidhi se shadi to HP mana na kar paye itte saare ehsan kar de...smiley37smiley37smiley37

🤣

Somebody needs to tell him ki yeh HP ko jitna bhi impress karle, beti toh voh aasani se denge nahi🤣 abhi Dev ne Pratap-Neeli ke rishte par HP uncle ka reaction nahi dekha na🤣

Arvi_licious thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode was all about Dev trying to impress HP and HP getting impressed🤣🤣 HP bass abb Dev ke naam ka mandir hi na banwa de🤣 Aaj ke episode se mujhe laga Dev ko Vidhi se zyada HP ke samne apne reputation ki fikr hai. He was desparately trying to get his old impression back🤪

Mujhe jewellery shop scene mein darr lag raha tha kahin josh mein aake HP ko bhi naukri offer na karde Dev🤣

Why not aakhir 'lagbhag' ek hi age ke hain.. bromance tootna nahi chahiye ðŸ¤£

shirin04 thumbnail

🤣

Somebody needs to tell him ki yeh HP ko jitna bhi impress karle, beti toh voh aasani se denge nahi🤣 abhi Dev ne Pratap-Neeli ke rishte par HP uncle ka reaction nahi dekha na🤣

he needs tonsee that uske bd khud bolenge vidhi I don't care bhaag ke shaadi krte hai tmhrare papa se toh bilkul bt nh krni mujhe🤣

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

are wohi toh bt hai this seems more probable but yeh logo ko aisa ek scene dena chahiye tha at least with dev reminiscing or remembrring what Hp said but nh inko toh dev ko James Bond banana hai🤣

Kissi ka koi thought process nhi dikhaya na vidhi ka feeling ashamed on how she acted while drunk. No remorse that her parents got so hurt. Dev ka to kabhi bhi nhi dikhaate. But atleast he was restless but kis ki wajah se Hp ya vidhi. Most probably hp but reminiscing about it would have given us a clear picture. Arey mereko satya ka bhi kuch dekhne ka mann tha regarding videv kya sochti hai kuch nhi dikhaaya. She was definitely sensing something between them. Ek dum garba wale epi se dev has stopped showing anything at all. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

yeh hope behen tm chorhi do, everything is back to square one- vidhi doesn't have a voice, HP firse will treat dev like bhagwan, dev doesn't think of vidhi even thora sa differently than the first day he offered her a job acha hai only difference is vidhi aur bhi pagla gyi hai🤣

I think Dev does care for her, probably not so romantically right now but is very good in controlling as well as masking it.

I believe he is rightfully angry as a boss about what happened in the party because as he said official party mein kisi employee ki drink spike kar di gayi its not a small thing. As a boss he would have done this and got the matter investigated for any employee.

But the way he got angry at the party, the way he handled her, Vidhi ke ghar personally jaakar baar baar HP se maafi maangna, asking her parents not to blame her and make her feel guilty and all show his affection. We can't really expect him to behave like Vidhi. His way of showing his affection will definitely be very subtle. Even if he has something he will crush it himself thinking of her age.

shirin04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Kissi ka koi thought process nhi dikhaya na vidhi ka feeling ashamed on how she acted while drunk. No remorse that her parents got so hurt. Dev ka to kabhi bhi nhi dikhaate. But atleast he was restless but kis ki wajah se Hp ya vidhi. Most probably hp but reminiscing about it would have given us a clear picture. Arey mereko satya ka bhi kuch dekhne ka mann tha regarding videv kya sochti hai kuch nhi dikhaaya. She was definitely sensing something between them. Ek dum garba wale epi se dev has stopped showing anything at all. 

wohi toh it's literally at a standstill now their "love story wise" koyi progression ya character development bhi nh hai unless you consider vidhi getting pagli one ðŸ¤£

bhshre95 thumbnail

wohi toh agar dev ko feelings bhi hogi toh bhi woh vidhi ka behavior dekhke khatam ho jayega🤣

Kya pata usne cctv mein Vidhi ko ese bhoot ki tarah aate dekh liya ho🤣 thats why he is behaving like this and even took the responsibility of her marriage ðŸ¤£ he be like I can't handle another obsessive lover🤣

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I kind of agree!! Today's episode though fast paced seemed very choppy. Matlab kuch absorb karne ka time hi nhi mila. It was like jumping frim one scene to another.

They could have really shown Dev atleast a bit thoughtful after the phone call. I mean in the past they have shown him so restless regarding the rishta and abb kuch nahi ðŸ˜’ On one hand I am really happy that he doesn't have any strong feelings right now because honestly Vidhi is definitely not ready for a relationship with him. She needs to come out of her infatuation and become a stronger person. She just seems to be in lovewith the idea of love and that Dev may love her. I really want her to go through this heartbreak so that she vomes out of her lala land.

But slightly disappointed ki Dev strictly seemed like a boss today. I am assuming he became like this after the party fiasco and jo bhi drama hua HP ke saath. It also gave Dev some jolt. Maybe the biradri, daag izzat rant by HP did affect him and Dev crushed whatever little he had for Vidhi. Toh now he is strictly trying to do the right thing. Trying to correct the things tagt went wrong and making sure its not affecting her rishta.

I guess after the engagement breaks HP will also get some jolt and he will stop groom hunt for sometime. Phir ViDev story restart hogi mostly.

@bold... thats first thing. Dev doesnt want HP to get any additional wrong perception abt him in Vidhi. Usne samajh liya tha HP ka gussa jab girti vidhi ko dev ne pakda tha... to abhi he is very cautious...

ek aur cheez batau...jitna maine Dev ko samjha hai... he has something for Vidhi (i'll call it infatuation but not full fleged love)

whole episode Dev was so busy in clearing Vidhi's name to prove she wasnt wrong.... ab agar ye pyar kae starting ka ek roop nahi hai to kya hoga batao.. just cause he is not reminiscing his moments with her, just cause he is not showing missing her... iska matlab nahi ke she is not in his heart.. she is there just that he doesnt know if she is deep enough to call it love.

another thing... He is a Doer and Vidhi is a dreamer... Vidhi apne kaam kar rahi hai sirf dream karke and he did it by doing it.. by doing anything n everything to prove she is innocent, and she was tricked upon.

to agar tum log chaho to Dev ke aaj ke roop ko Pyaar ka ek roop samajh sakte ho... baaki am still on it ke he should not fall so soon