Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

i think i might be the minority who found today's episode better and believable cause Dev isnt in love with her to sigh abt her getting married. And until Dev detach himself from Vidhi this girl will not realize her Diwanigiri is not love.... 

what she is has pure infatuation and obsession... (as bhshre mentioned somehere) Vidhi is in love with the ldea of love and she has no clue what this kind of Love would demand from her.

So pahle she has to come to a point to differentiate between love and infatuation and tab Dev will feel what he has for her is Love (Romantic love) tab it will make sense... abhi agar wo is diwani ke chakkar me pad gaya to puri jindagi iske behalf pe uske papa, se duniya se, apni family se usi ko ladna padega...

@red

after spending so much of time having affection doesnt mean he had to miss her cause she is getting married to someone else (that would be infatuation and love)..

he has affection for her.. hence he went to her dad to make her come to office, he share all good things abt her with that NRI guy, he mentioned in front of all office staff ke Vidhi ka naam kharab nahi hona chahiye... his affection is there just that his way of showing that affection (for now) has no romantic inkling towards Vidhi...

another line bhshre95 said in previous post which i loved.. Dev as 45 years old male with no romance in life must face something drastic to fall in love with someone.. just Vidhi's innocence cant be that factor.. kuch x factor hona chahiye jo banda abhi tak pyar me nahi pada use pyar feel karane ke liye...

And wo hoga.. bahut bada dhamakedaar hoga.. cause thats the USP of this show, people here on twitter are watching this show with bated breath to know When.... to itni asani se nahi hone wala...

to lets wait jab ho tab tak.. cause hum yahi kar sakti hai...

no no I also liked today's episode it's just that ajj dev ka reaction dekhke it sort of nullifies his rant about her wedding and him remembering her and all. Its like he went from a lil bit of caring for her (not love or attraction) to just feeling extremely neutral. 

See the thing is dev has spend considerable amount of time with her, going from khao gali to coffee and palghar so it's sort of a lil weird if the writers don't give even a small monologue of how he is feeling on a personal level baki episode acha tha

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@bold- same thoughts ðŸ¤£I was like Dev bhavnao mein behkar unko naukri offer matt karo. Future mein bohot pachtana padega🤣

@pink- its all about HP for Dev😭🤣 apni umar ke insaan ke saamne impression banaye rakhna chahta hai Dev🤣🤣

Earlier also Dev getting upset at Vidhi's rishta was also due to HP only. Kyunki tab use apni hero banne ka mauka nahi mil raha tha🤣

Aaj mauka mil raha hai so he is happy with the rishta😳

are Dev apna rasta clear kar rake hai kal ko bole main karunga Vidhi se shadi to HP mana na kar paye itte saare ehsan kar de...smiley37smiley37smiley37

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Finally happy Vidhi got atleast a little bit of jhatka🤣🤣 hope abb pyar ka bhoot utar jaaye uss par se and normal behave karne lage🤪 but precap mein phir se shuru hogai, agar Dev sir ke mann mein main hun toh...

carljung thumbnail

i think i might be the minority who found today's episode better and believable cause Dev isnt in love with her to sigh abt her getting married. And until Dev detach himself from Vidhi this girl will not realize her Diwanigiri is not love.... 

what she is has pure infatuation and obsession... (as bhshre mentioned somehere) Vidhi is in love with the ldea of love and she has no clue what this kind of Love would demand from her.

So pahle she has to come to a point to differentiate between love and infatuation and tab Dev will feel what he has for her is Love (Romantic love) tab it will make sense... abhi agar wo is diwani ke chakkar me pad gaya to puri jindagi iske behalf pe uske papa, se duniya se, apni family se usi ko ladna padega...

@red

after spending so much of time having affection doesnt mean he had to miss her cause she is getting married to someone else (that would be infatuation and love)..

he has affection for her.. hence he went to her dad to make her come to office, he share all good things abt her with that NRI guy, he mentioned in front of all office staff ke Vidhi ka naam kharab nahi hona chahiye... his affection is there just that his way of showing that affection (for now) has no romantic inkling towards Vidhi...

another line bhshre95 said in previous post which i loved.. Dev as 45 years old male with no romance in life must face something drastic to fall in love with someone.. just Vidhi's innocence cant be that factor.. kuch x factor hona chahiye jo banda abhi tak pyar me nahi pada use pyar feel karane ke liye...

And wo hoga.. bahut bada dhamakedaar hoga.. cause thats the USP of this show, people here on twitter are watching this show with bated breath to know When.... to itni asani se nahi hone wala...

to lets wait jab ho tab tak.. cause hum yahi kar sakti hai...

@bold bingo bilkul sahi baat hai ye... Abhi tak vidhi is a good girl in his eyes aisi to usko bahut saari mil jaayengi. Kuch alag aur khaas banna padega vidhi ko. Alag vidhi hai hi bas woh X Factor nhi hai abhi as mentioned above. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shirin04

no no I also liked today's episode it's just that ajj dev ka reaction dekhke it sort of nullifies his rant about her wedding and him remembering her and all. Its like he went from a lil bit of caring for her (not love or attraction) to just feeling extremely neutral. 

See the thing is dev has spend considerable amount of time with her, going from khao gali to coffee and palghar so it's sort of a lil weird if the writers don't give even a small monologue of how he is feeling on a personal level baki episode acha tha

@bold.. are monologue ki kami ke liye to kab se gusse me hum log...

and how they are progressing this story is confusing for sure and lack of consistency in Dev's emotions wo sabse bada issue hai.

but i think Dev as 45years of male very well knows how to control his emotions and not to be impulsive.. also how to keep him away from flowing with the emotions he thinks first and always.. and feels very very less. 

so sach me bolu.. i am not seeing Dev showing any hint abt his love for vidhi so easily...

shirin04 thumbnail

and how they are progressing this story is confusing for sure and lack of consistency in Dev's emotions wo sabse bada issue hai.

but i think Dev as 45years of male very well knows how to control his emotions and not to be impulsive.. also how to keep him away from flowing with the emotions he thinks first and always.. and feels very very less. 

so sach me bolu.. i am not seeing Dev showing any hint abt his love for vidhi so easily...

I am just curious ki how are they going to show the progression. This separation part could have been used ab pata nh yeh log kya track layenge. Whatever it is I hope vidhi stops giving so much patta to dev and after her engagement fiasco goes back to her shell fir only dev ko thora affect kr sakhta hai

shirin04 thumbnail

are pyaar toh choro in dono mein dosti bhi nh hai lagta hai all the talks between them went to waste😵

carljung thumbnail

I don't understand why makers are back to square one ajj ka episode dekh ke lagega nh ki dev and Vidhi will have a thing in the future. Jab dev promised hariprasad ki i will take care of vidhi's wedding atleast phone rakhne ke baad there could have been a sigh or a sad expression from his end but aisa kuch nh hai. It's been almost 60 episodes and leads have already spend some time now dev needs to feel somethings otherwise vidhi is just looking crazy in love from her end without any reason. This separation could have been perfect to show how dev missed vidhi's presence in the office. I am not saying they have to show something very extreme from dev's side but still a little bit of missing her, getting affected by her etc etc will be good. If after spending so much time with vidhi dev still doesn't have a little bit of affection towards her then I don't see how vidhi in future will be able to get him 

He has genuine affection for vidhi but still it is not love. This is a slow burn romance. He can't fall in love so easily uske character ke saath jaayega bhi nhi ki jaise hi kissi young age ki ladki ne thoda interest show kiya he is lattoo. He has to gradually progress towards it.  Uska maturity level alag hai, abhi vidhi behaves like a kiddo infront of him.  

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I kind of agree!! Today's episode though fast paced seemed very choppy. Matlab kuch absorb karne ka time hi nhi mila. It was like jumping frim one scene to another.

They could have really shown Dev atleast a bit thoughtful after the phone call. I mean in the past they have shown him so restless regarding the rishta and abb kuch nahi ðŸ˜’ On one hand I am really happy that he doesn't have any strong feelings right now because honestly Vidhi is definitely not ready for a relationship with him. She needs to come out of her infatuation and become a stronger person. She just seems to be in lovewith the idea of love and that Dev may love her. I really want her to go through this heartbreak so that she vomes out of her lala land.

But slightly disappointed ki Dev strictly seemed like a boss today. I am assuming he became like this after the party fiasco and jo bhi drama hua HP ke saath. It also gave Dev some jolt. Maybe the biradri, daag izzat rant by HP did affect him and Dev crushed whatever little he had for Vidhi. Toh now he is strictly trying to do the right thing. Trying to correct the things tagt went wrong and making sure its not affecting her rishta.

I guess after the engagement breaks HP will also get some jolt and he will stop groom hunt for sometime. Phir ViDev story restart hogi mostly.

shirin04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Finally happy Vidhi got atleast a little bit of jhatka🤣🤣 hope abb pyar ka bhoot utar jaaye uss par se and normal behave karne lage🤪 but precap mein phir se shuru hogai, agar Dev sir ke mann mein main hun toh...

yeh hope behen tm chorhi do, everything is back to square one- vidhi doesn't have a voice, HP firse will treat dev like bhagwan, dev doesn't think of vidhi even thora sa differently than the first day he offered her a job acha hai only difference is vidhi aur bhi pagla gyi hai🤣