Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

No, but it should make you humble. ðŸ˜³

I am humble. Had I not posted my old threads and owned up to my past mistakes, you wouldn’t had this opportunity to throw rocks at me. ðŸ˜³

JayaBachan thumbnail

Rashid Khan is a good player, he played for Gujarat Titans in the IPL, and they ended up winning this year. :D

I have no doubt about his cricketing skills but he doesn’t look like Rohit Purohit. I want to die every time I think about it. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

We are. and guess what, Heisenberg?

Theres Nothing You Can Do About That Liz Lemon GIF - Theres Nothing You Can Do About That Liz Lemon 30Rock - Discover & Share GIFs

Sorry, self-certification is invalid. ðŸ¤¡

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I am humble. Had I not posted my old threads and owned up to my past mistakes, you wouldn’t had this opportunity to throw rocks at me. ðŸ˜³

True! Transparency should always be respected ... especially when it goes all the way back to your wild teen years. ðŸ˜† If someone were to dig up my posts anywhere online from when I was 18-19, I'd roll over and play dead. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

That is... a very negative way to phrase this, I'm not throwing rocks, just politely reminding you. ðŸ˜³

JayaBachan thumbnail

True! Transparency should always be respected ... especially when it goes all the way back to your wild teen years. ðŸ˜† If someone were to dig up my posts anywhere online from when I was 18-19, I'd roll over and play dead. 

I need to find my old powerpoint presentations. You guys would DIE and never recover at how embarrassing I was. 🤣 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Btw, is IF showing anyone else this ad? ðŸ¤”

IMG_20221003_033813.jpg

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I need to find my old powerpoint presentations. You guys would DIE and never recover at how embarrassing I was. 🤣 

I'd be very interested in seeing this. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Btw, is IF showing anyone else this ad? ðŸ¤”

LMAO someone’s been watching Hentai ðŸ¤¡ 

This is my ad.

CC5FFBB2-87B5-41DD-93DE-A9FC73B0A63F.png

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Anywhere online, meaning...IF...?