Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Heisenberg17

Lmao, why you get so serious?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

It's alright, FF, we get it, you have terrible taste in men. ๐Ÿ˜†

Youโ€™re swinging your Asoka sword left and right, engaging in a battle that no oneโ€™s even participating in. ๐Ÿ˜†

Le FF admits how horrific hero is 

Le Heisen posts a photo of hero and cries in outrage over his mug 

Le FF agrees 

Le Heisen continues arguing 

Le FF agrees 

๐Ÿคก

P.S. Apart from this guy, thereโ€™s no blot in my taste. I have exceptional and superior taste in men. This is the only guy whoโ€™s put a dagh on my records. 

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

The correlation is that you should be a little more thankful that the show existed, and so did the guy ๐Ÿ˜† ..... no matter what it looks like in retrospect, I'm sure he was doing something right as a character at the time if he had so many girls swooning over him. ๐Ÿคก

The show didn't exist because of him, he existed because of the show. ๐Ÿ˜† if he were not to be selected for the show, then someone else would've.  The point here is that both of you ladies were drooling over that, aur baad mein baat badi badi karte hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Youโ€™re swinging your Asoka sword left and right, engaging in a battle that no oneโ€™s even participating in. ๐Ÿ˜†

Le FF admits how horrific hero is 

Le Heisen posts a photo of hero and cries in outrage over his mug 

Le FF agrees 

Le Heisen continues arguing 

Le FF agrees 

๐Ÿคก

P.S. Apart from this guy, thereโ€™s no blot in my taste. I have exceptional and superior taste in men. This is the only guy whoโ€™s put a dagh on my records. 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Consider this payback for all the times you've had fun at my expense. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜†

The show didn't exist because of him, he existed because of the show. ๐Ÿ˜† if he were not to be selected for the show, then someone else would've.  The point here is that both of you ladies were drooling over that, aur baad mein baat badi badi karte hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Heisenberg, you shouldn't throw in hindi sentences just to not look like a coconut ๐Ÿ˜† ... those words also have to make sense, you know. What badi badi baatein did I or FF talk. ๐Ÿคก

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 1 years ago

I canโ€™t believe Hrithik is being compared to these men ๐Ÿ˜•

Theek hai uski movie Nahin chali but that doesnโ€™t mean he can be compared to any aira ghaira 

I take this as a blasphemy against Greek god 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Consider this payback for all the times you've had fun at my expense. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜†

The only fun Iโ€™ve had is associating you with Ajay (youโ€™re own fault). Though it seems like youโ€™ve really started to see yourself in him. I mean, Ajay is the reason why you started swinging your Asoka sword in the first place. ๐Ÿคก 

It must be something about his eyes. They tell you many TINGS. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by JustWandering

I canโ€™t believe Hrithik is being compared to these men ๐Ÿ˜•

Theek hai uski movie Nahin chali but that doesnโ€™t mean he can be compared to any aira ghaira 

I take this as a blasphemy against Greek god 

These men heโ€™s being compared to are incredibly good looking. Itโ€™s a compliment of the highest order.  HR himself would be happy. ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago

Then we have Rohit Purohit who looks like both of them merged together. Beautiful man. 

This guy looks more like Afghan cricketer Rashid khan than Hrithik Roshan

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

Heisenberg, you shouldn't throw in hindi sentences just to not look like a coconut ๐Ÿ˜† ... those words also have to make sense, you know. What badi badi baatein did I or FF talk. ๐Ÿคก

Well my point is that neither of you have the right to make fun of Devgan, when you have this permanent daag on your record. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜†

Aur badi baatein matlab, behaving like you have such superior tastes when record shows otherwise. ๐Ÿ˜†

These men heโ€™s being compared to are incredibly good looking. Itโ€™s a compliment of the highest order.  HR himself would be happy. ๐Ÿ˜

Duggu has warmth that these guys lack

๐Ÿ˜ณ