Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

This guy looks more like Afghan cricketer Rashid khan than Hrithik Roshan

OMG EW. I don’t even see the resemblance. Rohit has played HR’s body double so even the industry sees the resemblance. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Well my point is that neither of you have the right to make fun of Devgan, when you have this permanent daag on your record. 🤡😆

Aur badi baatein matlab, behaving like you have such superior tastes when record shows otherwise. 😆

Of course I have the right. My having slipped up once doesn’t make Ajay good looking. 🤪

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

The only fun I’ve had is associating you with Ajay (you’re own fault). Though it seems like you’ve really started to see yourself in him. I mean, Ajay is the reason why you started swinging your Asoka sword in the first place. 🤡 

It must be something about his eyes. They tell you many TINGS. 😆

You really ran with the Devgan association didn't you. 😆 Well be careful what you mock, this Devgan ke haath bohat lambe hai, kisi din yeh haath Sydney pahunch jayega. 😈

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Well my point is that neither of you have the right to make fun of Devgan, when you have this permanent daag on your record. 🤡😆

Aur badi baatein matlab, behaving like you have such superior tastes when record shows otherwise. 😆

When an A student for some reason gets an F in a class after years of consistent A's, does it make them an A student or an F student? Therein lies your answer on where FF and I stand with our taste in men.🤡 

JayaBachan thumbnail

You really ran with the Devgan association didn't you. 😆 Well be careful what you mock, this Devgan ke haath bohat lambe hai, kisi din yeh haath Sydney pahunch jayega. 😈

I’ll be ready with my powerpoint presentations. You’ll regret the day you ever e-panga’d with me. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Of course I have the right. My having slipped up once doesn’t make Ajay good looking. 🤪

No, but it should make you humble. 😳

JayaBachan thumbnail

I just googled Rashid Khan and I want to die at having ever read JustWondering’s comparison. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

When an A student for some reason gets an F in a class after years of consistent A's, does it make them an A student or an F student? Therein lies your answer on where FF and I stand with our taste in men.🤡 

The mistake you're making here is assuming you are an A student to begin with. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I just googled Rashid Khan and I want to die at having ever read JustWondering’s comparison. 

Rashid Khan is a good player, he played for Gujarat Titans in the IPL, and they ended up winning this year. :D

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

The mistake you're making here is assuming you are an A student to begin with. 😆

We are. and guess what, Heisenberg?

Theres Nothing You Can Do About That Liz Lemon GIF - Theres Nothing You Can Do About That Liz Lemon 30Rock - Discover & Share GIFs