Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Mukul Dev is better looking than Hrithik in my eyes. Always found him really hot ❤️

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LMAO. No one is going against you here so I don’t know why you’re trying so hard to prove a point. I mentioned in the thread that I don’t even recall having the hots for him. The trauma had been suppressed. In all seriousness, it was his character that I liked. He was a grey character. 😆

He was the stereotypical "bad boy" who threw all the girls in their teens into a tizzy ......  but looking at his pics now, I don't know what I was smoking either. 😆

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Well, after they made that request, it dawned on me that your voice would actually suit that song so well. 🤡

and I think your voice would really suit Ranbir in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. 

but we don't always get what we want, now do we, Heisenberg? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

He was the stereotypical "bad boy" who threw all the girls in their teens into a tizzy ......  but looking at his pics now, I don't know what I was smoking either. 😆

He is the biggest dagh in my history of TV men. Every time I come across an old Pratigya post of mine, I feel my eyes roll to the back of my skull. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

LMAO. No one is going against you here so I don’t know why you’re trying so hard to prove a point. I mentioned in the thread that I don’t even recall having the hots for him. The trauma had been suppressed. In all seriousness, it was his character that I liked. He was a grey character. 😆

Lmao, why you get so serious?🤔😆

It's alright, FF, we get it, you have terrible taste in men. 😆

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

He is the biggest dagh in my history of TV men. Every time I come across an old Pratigya post of mine, I feel my eyes roll to the back of my skull. 

I can think of a bigger daagh I'm sure ... if I think hard and go back far enough, but I best not. Krishna from Pratigya is bad enough. 😆😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I had no idea that Heisen debuted his piano playing career off Pratigya's sound track! The NERVE indeed .... to knock him when HIS show was the starting gate. 😆😆 🤡

What has the two of you drooling over that guy(cringe) got to do with me doing a piano cover of the theme tune? 😆

I mean, what is the correlation even? 😆

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

Mukul Dev is better looking than Hrithik in my eyes. Always found him really hot ❤️

That's what I'm talking about. 👏 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

What has the two of you drooling over that guy(cringe) got to do with me doing a piano cover of the theme tune? 😆

I mean, what is the correlation even? 😆

The correlation is that you should be a little more thankful that the show existed, and so did the guy 😆 ..... no matter what it looks like in retrospect, I'm sure he was doing something right as a character at the time if he had so many girls swooning over him. 🤡

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I can think of a bigger daagh I'm sure ... if I think hard and go back far enough, but I best not. Krishna from Pratigya is bad enough. 😆😆

Laaga chunri mein daag.. Chupaoon kaise, laga chunri mein daag. 😳

This daag is in the public domain for all to see. 😆