Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

Oh, I came across the Burari case while browsing Netflix a couple months back! Sent chills down my spine just reading about it and never worked up the nerve to actually watch it! β˜’️

I’ve watched the case and it actually terrified me. I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Feroze was too pink and round for my liking. πŸ˜†

Wha..t? How do you come up with such descriptions? πŸ˜† Care to explain with a picture ? 

Originally posted by -PoisonIvy-

Wha..t? How do you come up with such descriptions? πŸ˜† Care to explain with a picture ? 

I can’t explain it. It’s just a vibe that I get by looking at someone. He looks like a round roly poly that I can roll down a hill. He also has pinkish skin and a round face/cheeks. πŸ˜†

9E2C9DAC-0504-49AA-AFE6-FACF29D58D78.jpeg

I’ve watched the case and it actually terrified me. I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life. 

Yes, the details were pretty uncomfortable and uncalled for. But the fact is IT IS ALL REAL and this makes this case 100 times murkier. What I feel is they haven't given full details in the docu. Usse zyada toh Google pe diya huya hai :/ 

I have so many scary stories to tell. I should do a podcast and recount them to you. 😌

Please do. Go ahead. πŸ«₯

Originally posted by SlowlyDrifting

Yes, the details were pretty uncomfortable and uncalled for. But the fact is IT IS ALL REAL and this makes this case 100 times murkier. What I feel is they haven't given full details in the docu. Usse zyada toh Google pe diya huya hai :/ 

What scared the shit outta me was that wall thing. I completely forgot what it was but the positioning on the wall was a replica of how the bodies were positioned during the mass suicide. Something along those lines.

What scared the shit outta me was that wall thing. I completely forgot what it was but the positioning on the wall was a replica of how the bodies were positioned during the mass suicide. Something along those lines.

You mean those pipes placed on the big side wall of their house ..they don't have any outlets ..they were there just like that

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

My gosh. 

Heisenberg, do you feel like Lucifer hanging around unicorns and fluffy balls of cotton candy when you're hanging around FF, me and Slowly here? 

There used to be a cartoon show in the late 90s called, The Power Puff Girls πŸ˜† made from sugar, spice and everything nice by Professor Utonium, who accidently adds an extra ingredient, Chemical X. πŸ˜†  I feel like I'm hanging out with the powerpuff girls. πŸ˜†

Of course, the only reason why I know any of this is because my baby sister used to watch it at the time. 

Puppet Awkward GIF - Puppet Awkward Looking - Discover ...

Go to your hotmail or yahoo account and dig up some old teenage emails. πŸ˜†

So the oldest email I have dates back to 03/09/2002, let's say to someone who I liked very very much πŸ˜³ to your disappointment, I shall not be publishing the contents therein, kyun ke mujhe sharm aa rahi hai. β˜ΊοΈ

Shy Impressed GIF - Shy Impressed Ajay Devgan - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago