Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Times of yore ....  Do you mean your first laptop? Okay, what about when you were 18 though? Sounds like you had a computer and internet by then. Give us something, Heisenberg  .... anything. πŸ€”

No, I meant a PC.  FB didn't exist when I was 18. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  I was in my early 20s when FB had launched, so no embarrassing teenage posts I'm afraid. πŸ˜³

I'll try and dig up more posts and see. πŸ˜›  Jesus, I don't know what you want to see. πŸ˜³

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

No, I meant a PC.  FB didn't exist when I was 18. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  I was in my early 20s when FB had launched, so no embarrassing teenage posts I'm afraid. πŸ˜³

I'll try and dig up more posts and see. πŸ˜›  Jesus, I don't know what you want to see. πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just wanted to see what you sounded like when you weren't always ten steps ahead of everyone ... but looks like you've left nothing in the cyberspace to look back even for laughs. πŸ₯Ί

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Yes, except her whole timeline was filled with β€œfollow me, I’ll follow you back # PROMISE”. The funniest is when she said β€œyou have my word” as if that means anything to people on twitter. πŸ˜†

Haha...right! And have seen people begging for followers πŸ˜† as if it is a case of life and death ...like the other day ..one of them was literally pleading and asking 'can you please try to get me to 2000 followers' ..I was like  kya hai ye, kon hai ye log? πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Yeah, one more was there namely 'aahat' on sony channel. Its initial episodes could scare the pants off anyone πŸ˜† and I totally relate to what you say about the real life spooky incidents 🀷 our FF has shared so many experiences in one of the threads here months back and they all were damn scary 🫑 isse mujhe yaad aaya....have you seen/heard about 'Burari case' ... it's a real life incident happened to a family πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Oh, I came across the Burari case while browsing Netflix a couple months back! Sent chills down my spine just reading about it and never worked up the nerve to actually watch it! β˜’️

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just wanted to see what you sounded like when you weren't always ten steps ahead of everyone ... but looks like you've left nothing in the cyberspace to look back even for laughs. πŸ₯Ί

I know, such a shame  I was never really into social media, my FB account was created by my friend cause I couldn't be bothered. πŸ˜†

Now I could share my lad's group convo, but then nothing in there is appropriate to share. πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh, I came across the Burari case while browsing Netflix a couple months back! Sent chills down my spine just reading about it and never worked up the nerve to actually watch it! β˜’️

I did watch that documentary....but read everything beforehand so was not affected much by the eerie details. Though I kept thinking about it for days! 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

I know, such a shame  I was never really into social media, my FB account was created by my friend cause I couldn't be bothered. πŸ˜†

Now I could share my lad's group convo, but then nothing in there is appropriate to share. πŸ˜†

My gosh. 

Heisenberg, do you feel like Lucifer hanging around unicorns and fluffy balls of cotton candy when you're hanging around FF, me and Slowly here? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Feroz Khan was very very handsome too. Good looking, suave , extremely flamboyant.

I never understood Dharmendra’s hype tbh. 

Feroze was too pink and round for my liking. πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Yeah, one more was there namely 'aahat' on sony channel. Its initial episodes could scare the pants off anyone πŸ˜† and I totally relate to what you say about the real life spooky incidents 🀷 our FF has shared so many experiences in one of the threads here months back and they all were damn scary 🫑 isse mujhe yaad aaya....have you seen/heard about 'Burari case' ... it's a real life incident happened to a family πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

I have so many scary stories to tell. I should do a podcast and recount them to you. 😌

JayaBachan thumbnail

Go to your hotmail or yahoo account and dig up some old teenage emails. πŸ˜†