Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I found him charming as a kid and looked forward to the episodes until it stopped airing consistently. I also remember finding the uparwali pretty -- that was mansi and I don't recall the gharwali either. 

there were some visual effects that didn't exist in other shows. I was a sucker for horror shows as a kid and was super drawn to anything with a ghost even though she wasn't scary at all. πŸ˜†

Hahah...I'm still a sucker for horror shows/movies both English & Hindi... It's just that I don't have that courage anymore 😭 with which I used to watch these things, not sure about the reason though :/ but horror genre is still the most tempting one for me πŸ˜† 

Have you ever watched 'Woh' (tv show)? It came around 1998-99 ...it used to scare the daylights outta me πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Hahah...I'm still a sucker for horror shows/movies both English & Hindi... It's just that I don't have that courage anymore 😭 with which I used to watch these things, not sure about the reason though :/ but horror genre is still the most tempting one for me πŸ˜† 

Have you ever watched 'Woh' (tv show)? It came around 1998-99 ...it used to scare the daylights outta me πŸ˜†

I used to love Horror as a kid. I remember Ssshh koi hai and Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat but Woh isn't ringing a bell. Was the theme a creepy doll? I'm getting vague flashbacks of promos with a creepy doll and super eerie and ominous music go with it. Was that Woh by any chance? I don't think I ever watched that one cuz I used to be on strict curfews and that one must have aired after hours. πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

LOL, that is hilarious and cute at the same time, I wonder how'd she feel if she were to ever find out that you posted this here. πŸ˜†

My cousin wouldn’t care coz nobody can identify her anyway. She doesn’t even use this account. However, she also can’t delete it either because she’s forgotten what email she used for this account. For all we know, the email probably doesn’t even exist anymore. πŸ˜†

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

I'll have a look later to see if I can find anything in my timeline, although I doubt it, most of my early posts from what I could remember, were just abusive messages between friends, that was before family/relatives started ending up in our friends list. πŸ˜†

Still waiting 😌

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Still waiting 😌

he was probably shitting bricks at his friends with his "brit humor" πŸ€‘ ...and of course taking some of it back. I didn't realize he promised to share bits of his sweet sixteen days too ....... I'm also waiting now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

he was probably shitting bricks at his friends with his "brit humor" πŸ€‘ ...and of course taking some of it back. I didn't realize he promised to share bits of his sweet sixteen days too ....... I'm also waiting now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have an idea on the kind of words he’s probably exchanged with his mates, and if I’m right, it’s probably not appropriate to share on the forums. πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

I have an idea on the kind of words he’s probably exchanged with his mates, and if I’m right, it’s probably not appropriate to share on the forums. πŸ˜†

I'm just gonna watch this clip and guess it's something similar. πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOZbZg4UinE

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

I used to love Horror as a kid. I remember Ssshh koi hai and Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat but Woh isn't ringing a bell. Was the theme a creepy doll? I'm getting vague flashbacks of promos with a creepy doll and super eerie and ominous music go with it. Was that Woh by any chance? I don't think I ever watched that one cuz I used to be on strict curfews and that one must have aired after hours. πŸ˜†

You are quite close, smitts! πŸ˜† But the theme was a joker....a spooky creepy joker πŸ€‘ and yes, it did have a menacing background music just like we used to have for zee horror show πŸ˜³ Its music used to send chill down my spine πŸ˜†

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

My cousin wouldn’t care coz nobody can identify her anyway. She doesn’t even use this account. However, she also can’t delete it either because she’s forgotten what email she used for this account. For all we know, the email probably doesn’t even exist anymore. πŸ˜†

But you know what FF, have seen this 'follow me, will follow you back' thingy is pretty common among teenagers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now, I feel silly whenever I see such sentences 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

You are quite close, smitts! πŸ˜† But the theme was a joker....a spooky creepy joker πŸ€‘ and yes, it did have a menacing background music just like we used to have for zee horror show πŸ˜³ Its music used to send chill down my spine πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† so that was Woh! yea, it was a joker with that red Rudolph nose! they also started airing horror episodes based on real life incidents later on, I forget what the show was called but just the fact that people in real actually experienced them creeped the bejesus outta me! At least with Sshh koi, Woh, etc. there was some comfort knowing that they're purely fiction.πŸ˜†