Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I had no idea he was a Bollywood actor at one point and debuted with Sushmita in that movie, Dastak! If anyone's watched it, and think it's a good movie, I might actually give it a go some time!

and yes! he was in some TV shows, one that comes to mind right now is Gharwali Uparwali. Don't ask me how I know, I just have too much useless info stored in my memory and this is one of them. ๐Ÿ˜†

gharwali uparwali never heard of it.The title is so unique i will definitely read about it๐Ÿ˜† i saw him in shows like bhabhi, kumkum 

Edited by RainbowGlitter - 1 years ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter

gharwali uparwali never heard of it.The title is so unique i will definitely read about it๐Ÿ˜† i saw him in shows like bhabhi, kumkum 

It was a sitcom. His first wife was dead and a ghost (uparwali) who roamed around the house wreaking havoc on his life with his second wife (gharwali). It was fun. I don't remember seeing him anywhere else after that. :(

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was a sitcom. His first wife was dead and a ghost (uparwali) who roamed around the house wreaking havoc on his life with his second wife (gharwali). It was fun. I don't remember seeing him anywhere else after that. :(

I used to like this show very much ๐Ÿ˜† one of the wives I guess is mansi joshi ... cannot recall the other one ๐Ÿค”

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

oh it seems interesting.He was also in a reality show kabhi kabhi pyaar kabhi kabhi yaar .It was a dancing reality show with three contestants as a group with a real life couple and an onscreen co star of one of them.I guess it was not a success so it had only one season.

Edited by RainbowGlitter - 1 years ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

I used to like this show very much ๐Ÿ˜† one of the wives I guess is mansi joshi ... cannot recall the other one ๐Ÿค”

I found him charming as a kid and looked forward to the episodes until it stopped airing consistently. I also remember finding the uparwali pretty -- that was mansi and I don't recall the gharwali either. 

there were some visual effects that didn't exist in other shows. I was a sucker for horror shows as a kid and was super drawn to anything with a ghost even though she wasn't scary at all. ๐Ÿ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

My cousin used to be an embarrassing tweeter. We were ROARING from laughter when we came across her old tweets. She wouldโ€™ve been 12-13 here. The last tweet โ€œYOU HAVE MY WORDโ€ killed us. I mean, who cares about the word & pledge of honour from a 12 year old pre-teen. ๐Ÿคฃ

C192855D-6CF8-4C7F-87CF-B79E5A5A9F90.jpeg490BAD9E-5906-4C4D-9409-45283CEE189E.jpeg

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My mum watched it but I saw a few scenes and he looked stunning. I watched his old show Aise Karo Na Vida, and he was breathtaking. His eyes reminds me of Naim Popal. 

His character was written so well and his dialogues along with his looks were so good. After Sujal and Maan his character was another ideal male lead character I loved.  

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My cousin used to be an embarrassing tweeter. We were ROARING from laughter when we came across her old tweets. She wouldโ€™ve been 12-13 here. The last tweet โ€œYOU HAVE MY WORDโ€ killed us. I mean, who cares about the word & pledge of honour from a 12 year old pre-teen. ๐Ÿคฃ

C192855D-6CF8-4C7F-87CF-B79E5A5A9F90.jpeg490BAD9E-5906-4C4D-9409-45283CEE189E.jpeg

LOL, that is hilarious and cute at the same time, I wonder how'd she feel if she were to ever find out that you posted this here. ๐Ÿ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

LMAO, I see your propensity for theatrics/drama dates back to the pre-historic age. ๐Ÿ˜† Did you use your FB as your diary or what?

What's this about hiding whenever a white van appears? you were afraid someone might kidnap you? ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll have a look later to see if I can find anything in my timeline, although I doubt it, most of my early posts from what I could remember, were just abusive messages between friends, that was before family/relatives started ending up in our friends list. ๐Ÿ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Okay, lemme copy paste a few of my FB statuses (shareable) from the wild days. XXX = my name

October 1, 2008: My FB Status: 

XXX 

"is zzzzz...zz.z.....z"

October 2, 2008: 

XXX 

"is waaaayyyiting for da weekend!!!"

September 20, 2008:

XXX

"is torn apart by ObLigaTions on 1 side nd desIReS on da other"

๐Ÿคก

September 3, 2008:

XXX