Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

But you know what FF, have seen this 'follow me, will follow you back' thingy is pretty common among teenagers πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now, I feel silly whenever I see such sentences 

Yes, except her whole timeline was filled with β€œfollow me, I’ll follow you back # PROMISE”. The funniest is when she said β€œyou have my word” as if that means anything to people on twitter. πŸ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Still waiting 😌

I had a browse, but I can't find anything :( 

I just realised that I've hardly ever used fb. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

he was probably shitting bricks at his friends with his "brit humor" πŸ€‘ ...and of course taking some of it back. I didn't realize he promised to share bits of his sweet sixteen days too ....... I'm also waiting now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

FB didn't exist when I was sweet 16. πŸ˜³

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

FB didn't exist when I was sweet 16. πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† thanks for telling me what it used to be like back in the Stone Age, Heisenberg ... never mind me. πŸ€‘

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

πŸ˜† thanks for telling me what it used to be like back in the Stone Age, Heisenberg ... never mind me. πŸ€‘

I didn't get my first computer until I was 15, and then the internet connection 1-2 years later. πŸ˜†

Pentium 2 350mhz with 8gb hdd, the guy at the store was like, you're never gonna be able to use that space up. πŸ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I have an idea on the kind of words he’s probably exchanged with his mates, and if I’m right, it’s probably not appropriate to share on the forums. πŸ˜†

You are right on the money. πŸ˜†  but even then, I couldn't find these posts, I must've deleted them when family started joining. πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

I didn't get my first computer until I was 15, and then the internet connection 1-2 years later. πŸ˜†

Pentium 2 350mhz with 8gb hdd, the guy at the store was like, you're never gonna be able to use that space up. πŸ˜†

Times of yore ....  Do you mean your first laptop? Okay, what about when you were 18 though? Sounds like you had a computer and internet by then. Give us something, Heisenberg  .... anything. πŸ€”

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We also have Kabir Bedi who could pass off as their father. Another beautiful man. I’ve created a family tree here. 

Kabir Bedi was deliciously handsome in his hey days. Still is. And his voice *chef’s kiss *

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree and he was totally underrated. My mum was drooling over the likes of Dharmendra, Feroz & Sanjay Khan while I was like EXCUSE ME but how dare you not acknowledge the beauty that was Kabir Bedi. He was tall, dark & handsome with a fit figure and exceptional dressing sense. 

Feroz Khan was very very handsome too. Good looking, suave , extremely flamboyant.

I never understood Dharmendra’s hype tbh. 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ˜† so that was Woh! yea, it was a joker with that red Rudolph nose! they also started airing horror episodes based on real life incidents later on, I forget what the show was called but just the fact that people in real actually experienced them creeped the bejesus outta me! At least with Sshh koi, Woh, etc. there was some comfort knowing that they're purely fiction.πŸ˜†

Yeah, one more was there namely 'aahat' on sony channel. Its initial episodes could scare the pants off anyone πŸ˜† and I totally relate to what you say about the real life spooky incidents 🀷 our FF has shared so many experiences in one of the threads here months back and they all were damn scary 🫑 isse mujhe yaad aaya....have you seen/heard about 'Burari case' ... it's a real life incident happened to a family πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ