Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anshika_sharma thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

she will never make it now it's too late for her she will be dusted in few years too.🥺

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She is gorgeous! I don't know about her acting, didn't like her in Happy Bhaag Jayegi but found her quite good in Shiddat despite her having a short role. 

I would love to see her grow and succeed as an actor though. Offscreen, she's such a sweetheart! and I love watching her interviews. 

I often wish I was in her place, she's livin my dream life lol I love her mansion/family home

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is gorgeous and just seems like a nice person, but also quiet person. She’s not overly animated or an exuberant person.

Rumor is after Cocktail she turned down a lot of roles because her boyfriend didn’t want her working 🙄, and well, they’re broken up now. She’ll probably never be another Deepika or even Kiara or Kriti but she just needs a couple of hits and decent to good reviews and she’ll probably have a steady career.  She’s still modeling and doing ads so she’s pretty active.  

She’s in Dharma’s Selfie with Akshay Kumar and Emraan Hashemi along with Nushrat Bharucha.  

Calcifer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I don’t like her, yes I agree she is pretty face but she looks as one of those mannequin with zero personality. She doesn’t have X factor or screen presence 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She is bland and boring.