Anuj2.0 for Kinjal

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So I just read that Zain Imam is going to enter as Kinjal's love interest in the show,I like him personally but another pallu pati?Nah😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarz00_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

So I just read that Zain Imam is going to enter as Kinjal's love interest in the show,I like him personally but another pallu pati?Nah😊

1 more mannequin to stand behind and hear devi maa bhaashans .... 😆

saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would love if he does not enter the show.

We have already seen what they have done with Gaurav's character don't want another of my fav to have an unimportant role in the show

Even with Anuj now being Anu's husband he doesn't get that importance in her life or the show, so all others won't get at all after all the show is all about her and Shah house (mainly).

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If there is someone for Kinjal, I want it to be someone who is her equal and can bring out the fire in her. Someone dashing and charismatic but not overly sweet like Anuj, lol. I mean he needs to be a decent and respectful guy but not a doormat. 

Edited by inlieu - 1 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If he gets to take kinjal away from this circus and never return then it's fine.

I like Zain and he and nidhi would look good. 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

If there is someone for Kinjal, I want it to be someone who is her equal and can bring out the fire in her. Someone dashing and charismatic but not overly sweet like Anuj, lol. I mean he needs to be a decent and respectful guy but not a doormat. 

If at all he marries her,then he should strictly reprimand her from getting involved with shahs ,tabhi main dekhoongi 🤪

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaaana

If he gets to take kinjal away from this circus and never return then it's fine.

I like Zain and he and nidhi would look good. 

yes exactly ❤️Waapas na aaye bas,iss tarah se Nidhi can also make a decent exit😆

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

he should have the guts to give it back to Baa & have some self respect & not ever visit SH😆

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarz00_19

1 more mannequin to stand behind and hear devi maa bhaashans .... 😆

🤣🤣🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Originally posted by: saito

I would love if he does not enter the show.

We have already seen what they have done with Gaurav's character don't want another of my fav to have an unimportant role in the show

Even with Anuj now being Anu's husband he doesn't get that importance in her life or the show, so all others won't get at all after all the show is all about her and Shah house (mainly).

if they do jit make him a doormat, only then will I watch that track,if at all it comes 😆