Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I was waiting for N to churn out the next plan.I missed this since we got so used to planning and plotting in every episode.šŸ˜œ Just kidding !! šŸ¤£

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

I was waiting for N to churn out the next plan.I missed this since we got so used to planning and plotting in every episode.šŸ˜œ Just kidding !! šŸ¤£

Heard from twitter. Some lines meant Pihu is going to change Nandini positive šŸ¤£. With this show who really knows what they will show next 

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Heard from twitter. Some lines meant Pihu is going to change Nandini positive šŸ¤£. With this show who really knows what they will show next 

If N turns positive it will look out of place. I am still angry how Meera was whitewashed so quickly!! After making her  plot & plan for 5 years, they will make her positive!? So weird!!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Nandu becoming positive is fine for me even Meera became next to ā€œ Godessā€ now 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£... she is so irritating 

Why not stylish Nandu .. let her turn positive or neutral 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£What will happen to Vedu !

Pyari Elite Angel ... šŸ¤£Make her positive too

A lalala land .... dance & drink then šŸ„³šŸ„³party whole night 

Ramā€™s urge to drink ...  hilarious 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If N turns positive it will look out of place. I am still angry how Meera was whitewashed so quickly!! After making her  plot & plan for 5 years, they will make her positive!? So weird!!

I read the WU where it was mentioned something like Dussera is not about destroying evil but winning evil over with good. Like they wanna turn Nandu good really? šŸ¤Ŗ Few acts are irredeemable and it should be that way. Nandu has been so vile and I can remember the first post leap episode where she says she would have gotten rid of Ram also had it not been for the fact that she needs him to maintain that lifestyle. How will u redeem such a character? And why? As much as a I detest MM u cannot deny she wasnā€™t a bad person. Her intentions were never wrong. She was weak yes but she never intended anybody any harm. I donā€™t have any concern over MM being whitewashed or forgiven. But Nandu used her own daughterā€™s death to manipulate Ram. If she wanted revenge against Priya and her family for causing VK and Shiviā€™s death, I would still say she had a chance at redemption but it was all for money and nothing else. Even Shiviā€™s death didn matter. Now if they show Nandu turning good it will be the worst track ever.

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I read the WU where it was mentioned something like Dussera is not about destroying evil but winning evil over with good. Like they wanna turn Nandu good really? šŸ¤Ŗ Few acts are irredeemable and it should be that way. Nandu has been so vile and I can remember the first post leap episode where she says she would have gotten rid of Ram also had it not been for the fact that she needs him to maintain that lifestyle. How will u redeem such a character? And why? As much as a I detest MM u cannot deny she wasnā€™t a bad person. Her intentions were never wrong. She was weak yes but she never intended anybody any harm. I donā€™t have any concern over MM being whitewashed or forgiven. But Nandu used her own daughterā€™s death to manipulate Ram. If she wanted revenge against Priya and her family for causing VK and Shiviā€™s death, I would still say she had a chance at redemption but it was all for money and nothing else. Even Shiviā€™s death didn matter. Now if they show Nandu turning good it will be the worst track ever.

Agree, but still canā€™t stand the nonsensical preaching of Meera. I also feel N, V  should be left without redemption. 

I still donā€™t understand Ramā€™s thoughts on Priya yet. Priya atleast remembered about their marriage anniversary, there was nothing from Ram. ITā€™s is surprising that Ram initiated the reunion, but backed out after knowing Priya didnā€™t want it and Pihuā€™s is his child. This comes out as really selfish from his side. Cannot blame Priya yet as she never had any hopes of reunion and still doesnā€™t due to the baggage of lies and guilt. Still canā€™t understand Ramā€™s perspective. Why are they still ok with physical closeness when there is no hope for reunion. They are confusing the child with their actionsā€¦.. The CVs should stop making Pihu record videos and take pics of her parents closeness which has no emotional connection. This comes out as super cringy. 

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail

SP: Not sure what to think about thisā€¦..https://www.instagram.com/p/CjSVDq0uOCr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

BlurredLines thumbnail

Recap from twitter world šŸ¤£

First part of tweets- Priya should stop taunting Ram every episode. It is getting too much. Priya shouldn't try to send Pihu off to study when Ram wants to spend some time with her. When Pihu asks Priya to be nice, what does it indicate šŸ˜†. 

Second part of tweets - Ram is an horrible friend. He didnt even say sorry to Adi, Ram never was deserving of Adi, Adi should have gotten sorry šŸ¤£. 

Meanwhile me - Another episode to miss šŸ¤£

P.S : If there was any scene that is worth watching let me know , I don't want lollipop romance 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Agree, but still canā€™t stand the nonsensical preaching of Meera. I also feel N, V  should be left without redemption. 

I still donā€™t understand Ramā€™s thoughts on Priya yet. Priya atleast remembered about their marriage anniversary, there was nothing from Ram. ITā€™s is surprising that Ram initiated the reunion, but backed out after knowing Priya didnā€™t want it and Pihuā€™s is his child. This comes out as really selfish from his side. Cannot blame Priya yet as she never had any hopes of reunion and still doesnā€™t due to the baggage of lies and guilt. Still canā€™t understand Ramā€™s perspective. Why are they still ok with physical closeness when there is no hope for reunion. They are confusing the child with their actionsā€¦.. The CVs should stop making Pihu record videos and take pics of her parents closeness which has no emotional connection. This comes out as super cringy. 

Honestly every show after leap do tend to have this emotional moments here and there but in our show the emotional moments cross way too many lines and get into lust territory that it is awkward to watch. šŸ¤£

Especially given that the way the leads got separated with such a big misunderstanding and lies. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Apparently there was a Meera and Sood's praise scene as well šŸ¤£. Sara was saying how Meera singlehandedly saved the bakery. Twitter is fuming because Ram paid off the loans šŸ˜†. I honestly have no clue since I didn't watch after episode 161 . 

But this show all character are irritating and beyond any redemption šŸ˜†