Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Yes, in this show, the truths are brought out in the brutal way. But it’s limited to only the leads truths. The others are handled in the softest and most mellow manner. It’s beyond my understanding anyways.  I didn’t get it either on why Priya told Eshaan about not getting back to Ram… At least hope we get a closure to that. At least the leads are acknowledging the non existence of trust between them. Also, Ram acknowledged that his brain has been foggy lately. Poor man doesn’t know it’s been foggy since the first day of the show and still hasn’t cleared!🤣🤣 Longest standing fog ever!!🤣🤣.I can’t stand the lollipops anymore either. It’s starting to get irritating with all the lies and MU’s overshadowing their current dynamics.

@bold - so true. Nandu blackmailing Priya was the biggest one of all and Ram’s reaction was so thanda  Ram is an idiot like I said and there is no scope for improvement where he is concerned 🤣 and coming to Priya - she tells Ishaan she won’t ever get back with Ram and when she sees Ram flirting with Angiras she cries saying ki main aap ke hone wali thi 😛 I was like WTF is this 😆 the only good thing is they both realise they are not good for each other. Just acknowledge this and convince Pihu they will co parent and end this bloody mess.

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn’t watch today’s episode. Can someone tell me if Priya actually spent 3 lakhs just to airlift Ram?? Twitter is full of it. If yes, isn’t it the biggest irony in the history of this show? She has actually become what she preaches against. Hiding no criminals, speaking no lies & spending no money, to this! First of all, how did she have so much money. Lol, is that the reason she has straight hair now since she is no longer visiting salon for styling her hair 🤣 Assuming it was all her savings, did she spend it all just to bring Ram on time when she could simply explain her daughter that her dad was stuck in traffic? Kya mazaak chal rha hai yaar! She has problem with Ram spending on iPhones when he is a billionaire but she has no problem in spending 3 lakhs for such a stupid thing. Itna bhi kya Pihu ke liye, bol do traffic mein h, kabhi toh aa hi jaega  Khaane khilaane ke toh paise nhi the, truck mein travel kr rhi thi, now suddenly she has become Richie Rich! 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanjari7

I didn’t watch today’s episode. Can someone tell me if Priya actually spent 3 lakhs just to airlift Ram?? Twitter is full of it. If yes, isn’t it the biggest irony in the history of this show? She has actually become what she preaches against. Hiding no criminals, speaking no lies & spending no money, to this! First of all, how did she have so much money. Lol, is that the reason she has straight hair now since she is no longer visiting salon for styling her hair 🤣 Assuming it was all her savings, did she spend it all just to bring Ram on time when she could simply explain her daughter that her dad was stuck in traffic? Kya mazaak chal rha hai yaar! She has problem with Ram spending on iPhones when he is a billionaire but she has no problem in spending 3 lakhs for such a stupid thing. Itna bhi kya Pihu ke liye, bol do traffic mein h, kabhi toh aa hi jaega  Khaane khilaane ke toh paise nhi the, truck mein travel kr rhi thi, now suddenly she has become Richie Rich! 

From the Sood sister’s convo, Priya did spent 3 lakhs for the helicopter rental!! This show is reeking of hypocrisy from every side…🤣🤣 Also based on today’s show, the bakery happened because of Meera’s hard work and loans she took🤣🤣 We all know it was Priya who took loans which she was paying along with MS which was eventually paid off by Ram🤣🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

There was a convo on twitter saying Priya 1.0 would be so disappointed with this version and I agree 😆. 

Priya 1.0 did not like Ram spending too much money but she understood Ram much better. She understood his need for AC, his need for tarun and her taunts mostly never looked mean. She would say it the first time but after she notices Ram needing it, she would relax on her demands. 

This was the Priya who taunted Ram for taking 30 minutes bath first and then the same Priya got rain play date with him on shower because she knew rain and water makes him happy. 

This was the Priya I adored and definitely not the current one. Taunts for everything including buying waffles for Pihu , that too a father who missed out on five years of her life. 

This Priya doesn't get Ram at all 🤪. 

The show should be renamed Bade Hypocrites lagte hain 🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

From the Sood sister’s convo, Priya did spent 3 lakhs for the helicopter rental!! This show is reeking of hypocrisy from every side…🤣🤣 Also based on today’s show, the bakery happened because of Meera’s hard work and loans she took🤣🤣 We all know it was Priya who took loans which she was paying along with MS which was eventually paid off by Ram🤣🤣

Someone said in twitter, we can't expect perfection. The original Priya never lied because she was detached from everything, the current Priya cares about everyone and hence tries to protect them. 

My problem isn't even her lie. It is just her dialogues that still acts as if she is so perfect. 

Priya 1.0 lived mostly true to her words. This Priya is complete opposite of it . Priya 1.0 felt all sorts of emotions anger, guilt, love and pain. This Priya only knows taunts and crying 😆. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Talking about Ram though makes me so frustrated. At first it looked as if his character could be saved a little. After the brief angira stint and fighting with Pihu. I assumed we got Ram 1.0 back and then they ruined everything the recent few weeks 😡. 

Honestly I don't get it

"I am not asking you to say sorry to Priya, but to a Maa " dialogue for Vedu custody lawyer truth. But for the biggest truth, no dialogues nothing 🤣. Except " You are my family " 

I want a decent Ram and Pihu scene. I want one normal meaningful conversation between Ram and Priya. But no we get romance for RaYa and the same hug repeat mode for Pihu . 

I had hoped on Pihu as well. But she became Meera 2.0 . My biggest disappointment 💔

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

There was a convo on twitter saying Priya 1.0 would be so disappointed with this version and I agree 😆. 

Priya 1.0 did not like Ram spending too much money but she understood Ram much better. She understood his need for AC, his need for tarun and her taunts mostly never looked mean. She would say it the first time but after she notices Ram needing it, she would relax on her demands. 

This was the Priya who taunted Ram for taking 30 minutes bath first and then the same Priya got rain play date with him on shower because she knew rain and water makes him happy. 

This was the Priya I adored and definitely not the current one. Taunts for everything including buying waffles for Pihu , that too a father who missed out on five years of her life. 

This Priya doesn't get Ram at all 🤪. 

The show should be renamed Bade Hypocrites lagte hain 🤣

I also don’t like the inconsistency in her behavior in general. She is mean and rude only towards Ram , but she looks like a doormat in front of N. She can behavior ina civil manner if she wants to  just like how she is to Krish. Her behavior towards Krish and her care for him looks so weird. It’s definitely not a friendly behavior even if she considers him so, it looks like more than friendship. 

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Talking about Ram though makes me so frustrated. At first it looked as if his character could be saved a little. After the brief angira stint and fighting with Pihu. I assumed we got Ram 1.0 back and then they ruined everything the recent few weeks 😡. 

Honestly I don't get it

"I am not asking you to say sorry to Priya, but to a Maa " dialogue for Vedu custody lawyer truth. But for the biggest truth, no dialogues nothing 🤣. Except " You are my family " 

I want a decent Ram and Pihu scene. I want one normal meaningful conversation between Ram and Priya. But no we get romance for RaYa and the same hug repeat mode for Pihu . 

I had hoped on Pihu as well. But she became Meera 2.0 . My biggest disappointment 💔

The romance they are showing now makes no sense in the current situation and annoys the hell out of me. This is no where helping with the story progression other than lollipops for Pihu to record which is so disgusting to show!!She will record only when they get close, I am sure she won’t record when they actually make the waffles!🤣  Ram behavior inconsistency is also disturbing. How he can be normal and still feels that Pihu is safe around N is beyond me. Priya also seems to have no problems leaving Pihu in KM where N and V roam around freely! How can she not think they could endanger Pihu!! This show has lost all logic long ago!!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did Priya spend 3L 😲 for a woman who couldn’t afford rent in a chawl, where did she get that kind of money?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I was thinking shaadi kar rahe hai ya phir chapron dal rahe hai. The way they putting on each other was like Vaarmaala Ceremony Ritual🤣

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago