Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #43

Posted: 1 years ago

So Pihu future is secured as she is going to become a photographer šŸ¤£. She is getting lot of experience shooting romantic moments 

Originally posted by BlurredLines

So Pihu future is secured as she is going to become a photographer šŸ¤£. She is getting lot of experience shooting romantic moments 

Jokes apart, Itā€™s super cringy to watch Pihu record videos of Ram-Priya weak moments. I donā€™t want to call either romantic or  emotional; Itā€™s pure lust. These two need to get a room away from the child!! How ridiculous is this plot!!

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by ajacob31

Jokes apart, Itā€™s super cringy to watch Pihu record videos of Ram-Priya weak moments. I donā€™t want to call either romantic or  emotional; Itā€™s pure lust. These two need to get a room away from the child!! How ridiculous is this plot!!

Honestly all I asked one meaningful conversation before this stupid lust begins  again. But we get more For Pihu, Because of Pihu and recorded by Pihu šŸ¤£. 

I am laughing because I can't get myself mad at this show. The rare glimpse they had given of RaPi made me watch it again and now they have destroyed even that. 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lust lead to s*x .... Oh it ridiculously funny in a wired way though 

I really want some thing from Priyaā€™s side that will give Ram the shock of his life. She should tell him she has made Pihu understand the three cannot stay together as a family and if they do they will never be happy. She should also decide to marry Krish because Ramā€™s side of story is not making any sense whatsoever!! No after thought of N forcing Priya to lie or his child being born in jail because of this!! He can forget about Priya, but what about Pihu  being let to be close to N after all this? It makes him look selfish and shallow with no care for his daughter, just being goofy and fun loving is not enough to be a good father!!If this is how he is, the CVs should show him as it is and stop glorifying himā€¦..

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago

I really want some thing from Priyaā€™s side that will give Ram the shock of his life. She should tell him she has made Pihu understand the three cannot stay together as a family and if they do they will never be happy. She should also decide to marry Krish because Ramā€™s side of story is not making any sense whatsoever!! No after thought of N forcing Priya to lie or his child being born in jail because of this!! He can forget about Priya, but what about Pihu  being let to be close to N after all this? It makes him look selfish and shallow with no care for his daughter, just being goofy and fun loving is not enough to be a good father!!If this is how he is, the CVs should show him as it is and stop glorifying himā€¦..

Agree

She must do it 

Every one he forgives but not Priya for Shiviā€™s accidental death he sent Priya to jail!

Now even after knowing Nā€™s part in Priyaā€™s lying he is cool about , not even once he asked V about her lies but Priya  treated badly by him!

She must move on , making understand her daughter the fact that some tome better to lead a life separate !

Ram can be  a  ā€œ weird kind of obeying son and spoilinf broā€ but he is not a good husband look like never be a good father either !

N & V kill Pihu & Priya also he will forgive them 

šŸ¤Ŗ

Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Agree

She must do it 

Every one he forgives but not Priya for Shiviā€™s accidental death he sent Priya to jail!

Now even after knowing Nā€™s part in Priyaā€™s lying he is cool about , not even once he asked V about her lies but Priya  treated badly by him!

She must move on , making understand her daughter the fact that some tome better to lead a life separate !

Ram can be  a  ā€œ weird kind of obeying son and spoilinf broā€ but he is not a good husband look like never be a good father either !

N & V kill Pihu & Priya also he will forgive them 

šŸ¤Ŗ

Exactly!! Seriously there isnā€™t any Raya anymore!! RIP Raya!! They are happy and peaceful without each other. For me, their relationship has always been toxic irrespective of the leap. Ram always holding a candle for his ex, Priya lying and hiding info from Ram always, Ram being impulsive and punishing his wife for his sisterā€™s accidental death, Priya  lying in  prison about cheating and making their child illegitimate, Ram still safe guarding his ex like a wife even when she conspired to destroy his marriage and making her a partner in his business( he never cared to give his wife anything other than meager 5% in a startup), Priya still taking help from the person she claimed to have affair with and always consulting , getting consent on her lifeā€™s decisions since his entry, Priya hiding about Pihu even after her release from prison putting her through a difficult life, Ram having no thoughts about the difficulties Priya and Pihu had to go through because of Nā€¦.. The list goes on and onā€¦ Where is Raya in all this? There never was and there isnā€™t!! This ship has sailed long backā€¦ can this show end? There is nothing left other than physical attraction between the couple. If the CVs still think Raya can get back together, I am definitely watching a different show than them!!

Originally posted by BlurredLines

Honestly all I asked one meaningful conversation before this stupid lust begins  again. But we get more For Pihu, Because of Pihu and recorded by Pihu šŸ¤£. 

I am laughing because I can't get myself mad at this show. The rare glimpse they had given of RaPi made me watch it again and now they have destroyed even that. 

Bold: So perfectly stated..... it's that one meaningful conversation which we wait for, patiently episode after episode.

BALH1 Had that beautiful monologue from Priya when she gives away Pihu to Ram ;  so many ponderings of Ram, his jealousy to Rajat stemming up as natural man reaction.

Where is that "Being very Human" of lead characters? Just oscillating like pendulum based on writer's whimšŸ˜”

It's that superb Chemistry of RaPi that we got trapped into; the show is meaningless negativity through and through 

Exactly!! Seriously there isnā€™t any Raya anymore!! RIP Raya!! They are happy and peaceful without each other. For me, their relationship has always been toxic irrespective of the leap. Ram always holding a candle for his ex, Priya lying and hiding info from Ram always, Ram being impulsive and punishing his wife for his sisterā€™s accidental death, Priya  lying in  prison about cheating and making their child illegitimate, Ram still safe guarding his ex like a wife even when she conspired to destroy his marriage and making her a partner in his business( he never cared to give his wife anything other than meager 5% in a startup), Priya still taking help from the person she claimed to have affair with and always consulting , getting consent on her lifeā€™s decisions since his entry, Priya hiding about Pihu even after her release from prison putting her through a difficult life, Ram having no thoughts about the difficulties Priya and Pihu had to go through because of Nā€¦.. The list goes on and onā€¦ Where is Raya in all this? There never was and there isnā€™t!! This ship has sailed long backā€¦ can this show end? There is nothing left other than physical attraction between the couple. If the CVs still think Raya can get back together, I am definitely watching a different show than them!!

Gist of storyline!šŸ‘

Truly, where is this show going?? Just finish it off! Pure torture to watch

Watched the sneak peak . šŸ¤£. They can't move from Hair romance for RaYa understood šŸ¤Ŗ. But even Ram and Pihu scenes are repeated so much and the same scene becomes so monotonous. 

Ram in knees and Pihu rushing to hug him. They are father and daughter, they met just yesterday. So no need to repeat the Same scene ten times. It gets repeatative

Today scene Pihu calls him Papa for the first time and can't we have one emotional moment for that but nope the same hug and in knees repeated again šŸ˜”.