Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjari7

After every episode I say, today's episode was so weird. But today, kuch zyaada hi ajeeb tha yaar. What was with the editing today? Every scene was simply cut to the next scene. Matlab lagta hai editors/writers/directors sab interns hai, kisi ko koi interest hi nahi serial dikhane mein. To be honest, it actually felt like today was the last episode and they were quickly wrapping up the plots to end the storyline. So rushed! Shubham was smiling, Nandini looked liked on a redemption arc, Ram's friends came back and they cut the cake as a happy family šŸ¤£ Yahin show khatam kar dete! 

Also, what's with the OTT expressions of MM after Ram's entry? Matlab pehli baar dekha hai kya? Kitna zyaada stupid plot tha yeh, matlab kisi ko traffic mein phasana ki Dussehra celebrate na kar pao. Waah. šŸ¤£And again Ram's heroic entry, they repeat the same scenes again and again and again!! Helicopter se mid traffic lift kar liya wow, jagah kaise mili? šŸ˜ƒ

Pihu calls him Khadoos uncle mostly, bas ek baar Papa keh diya phir bhul gayi. Waah again. 

How little the leaders matter to the makers can be seen with the anniversary celebrations, nobody even botheredšŸ‘ Ram Priya bas cake kaat ke khush ho gaye, no talks nothing. Ironically, it was Ram who was ready to accept Krish's child as his own for Priya, now he doesn't even bother anymore. Looks like only Pihu is driving the episodes, warna kuch bacha nahi hai.

The only thing I am happy is that Priya is acknowledging that there's nothing between him and Ram anymore. I just hope both realize it and go on their separate ways!

Those flash effects to show shock is such an eyesore and can trigger headaches. Actually they should show a trigger warning in the beginning to warn  people with epileptic symptoms. This could be serious. 

I was also wondering about the airlift. I really wanted to see them airlifting Ram and V. That wouldā€™ve been more entertaining than the whole episodešŸ¤£šŸ¤£I wanted some more comedy with Meera offering Ram cake and Ram refusing it . The camera then focuses on Meera and Priyaā€™s expressions.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

I remember BAH1 episode where Pihu calls Ram papa. That scene is so sweet where Ram actually doesnā€™t be;ieve and and asks her to repeat it again and again.They couldā€™ve copied the same thing for effect.  

Why is Priya still confused about Nā€™s sentiments for Pihu. There shouldnā€™t be any questions bout it when Nā€™s intentions were clear from the prison time. 

I agree Priya is at least practical about getting back and not giving false hopes to Pihu. But at the same time, Ram might go any levels to impress Pihu.šŸ¤£

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Aaj ka episode kya tha?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

First of all OG Priya would never have danced the way she did today. It was so over the top and unrealisticšŸ¤Ŗ

Also ye Ram ki entry. I've never been super comfortable with the way they glorify Ram and equate him to the god. Like sirf naam h, he's not actually a God.

And they bring in those Hanuman all the time, milte kidhr se hšŸ¤£

Meera ma ka pravachan I skipped.

But Ram ki entry, with the full halo effect and Priya, the sisters and Meera making a face as if orgasm ho gaya šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

Would have much preferred to see the scene when adi and ram reunited, than good weird drinking scene where nothing happened.

I wonder what is the catalyst for Ram to start his detective giri. Because he is suddenly connecting the dots? Kaunsa clue mila ?

Exactly yaar, preleap we thought Priya would sing and dance only drunk!! Where was this performer before when KM had numerous functionsā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Poor Ram had to entertain people alonešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£  I think they have Hanuman characters for hire during dussera . They should never redeem N, V,S and Meera. Some characters are good to be left without redemptionā€¦. They want to glorify Ram somehowā€¦ BTW, how did Ram and V change to their party clothes? Changed in the helicopter itself? whatā€™s with Briā€™s sudden camaraderie with V, holding hands and all!!šŸ¤”. The friends reunion looked so lameā€¦.  Especially Briā€™s dialogues were weirdā€¦

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After every episode I say, today's episode was so weird. But today, kuch zyaada hi ajeeb tha yaar. What was with the editing today? Every scene was simply cut to the next scene. Matlab lagta hai editors/writers/directors sab interns hai, kisi ko koi interest hi nahi serial dikhane mein. To be honest, it actually felt like today was the last episode and they were quickly wrapping up the plots to end the storyline. So rushed! Shubham was smiling, Nandini looked liked on a redemption arc, Ram's friends came back and they cut the cake as a happy family šŸ¤£ Yahin show khatam kar dete! 

Also, what's with the OTT expressions of MM after Ram's entry? Matlab pehli baar dekha hai kya? Kitna zyaada stupid plot tha yeh, matlab kisi ko traffic mein phasana ki Dussehra celebrate na kar pao. Waah. šŸ¤£And again Ram's heroic entry, they repeat the same scenes again and again and again!! Helicopter se mid traffic lift kar liya wow, jagah kaise mili? šŸ˜ƒ

Pihu calls him Khadoos uncle mostly, bas ek baar Papa keh diya phir bhul gayi. Waah again. 

How little the leaders matter to the makers can be seen with the anniversary celebrations, nobody even botheredšŸ‘ Ram Priya bas cake kaat ke khush ho gaye, no talks nothing. Ironically, it was Ram who was ready to accept Krish's child as his own for Priya, now he doesn't even bother anymore. Looks like only Pihu is driving the episodes, warna kuch bacha nahi hai.

The only thing I am happy is that Priya is acknowledging that there's nothing between him and Ram anymore. I just hope both realize it and go on their separate ways!

Yes 

Todayā€™s was weirdest so far

Called  ā€œ Pappaā€ suddenly then he is going some where 

Priya danced in dream ... she is dreaming about Ram

Pre cap ... Ram asking about police station 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I donā€™t want to think much

I canā€™t even be angry šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I am kind of exhausted

Canā€™t expect much from ā€œRam ..Nanduā€™s slave , Veduā€™s toy ā€œ

šŸ¤£

Such a super smart 5 yr old 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Frankly in twitter world it is mostly Ram vs Priya. Like after every episode both highlight each other fault and justify their favorite to the extreme. 

Both sides want the other side to day sorry in the end. I am like both of them need to say sorry. Both have made plenty of mistakes šŸ¤£. I won't be satisfied unless I get sorry from both of them for all of their mistakes. 

Priya for the lies and Ishaan hiding. Ram for shouting, angiras and being super rude towards Priya

R u still expecting any one of them to say sorry? šŸ˜† I didn watch todayā€™s episode. Just the last scene one min where Ramā€™s friends tell him they didn cheat him and the lollipop precap. Gosh their eye locks only make me want to pull my hairs out in frustration šŸ¤£ the only thing that caught my attention was Ram trying to dig Ishaanā€™s truth. But when itā€™s out he will be profusely apologising to Priya šŸ˜†

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

Aaj ka episode kya tha?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

First of all OG Priya would never have danced the way she did today. It was so over the top and unrealisticšŸ¤Ŗ

Also ye Ram ki entry. I've never been super comfortable with the way they glorify Ram and equate him to the god. Like sirf naam h, he's not actually a God.

And they bring in those Hanuman all the time, milte kidhr se hšŸ¤£

Meera ma ka pravachan I skipped.

But Ram ki entry, with the full halo effect and Priya, the sisters and Meera making a face as if orgasm ho gaya šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

Would have much preferred to see the scene when adi and ram reunited, than good weird drinking scene where nothing happened.

I wonder what is the catalyst for Ram to start his detective giri. Because he is suddenly connecting the dots? Kaunsa clue mila ?

Yaar yeh MM ka pravachan and unke expressions. Like every festival is incomplete without listening to the history of that festival from her šŸ¤£

Sanjari7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Those flash effects to show shock is such an eyesore and can trigger headaches. Actually they should show a trigger warning in the beginning to warn  people with epileptic symptoms. This could be serious. 

I was also wondering about the airlift. I really wanted to see them airlifting Ram and V. That wouldā€™ve been more entertaining than the whole episodešŸ¤£šŸ¤£I wanted some more comedy with Meera offering Ram cake and Ram refusing it . The camera then focuses on Meera and Priyaā€™s expressions.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

I remember BAH1 episode where Pihu calls Ram papa. That scene is so sweet where Ram actually doesnā€™t be;ieve and and asks her to repeat it again and again.They couldā€™ve copied the same thing for effect.  

Why is Priya still confused about Nā€™s sentiments for Pihu. There shouldnā€™t be any questions bout it when Nā€™s intentions were clear from the prison time. 

I agree Priya is at least practical about getting back and not giving false hopes to Pihu. But at the same time, Ram might go any levels to impress Pihu.šŸ¤£

Oh that scene! It was sooo cute and Pihu of S1 also said it with such innocence that it became all the way cuter. And that looked realistic. Not this season. Ram keeps on sitting on the ground with his arms wide open and we get their hugs. Those are good no doubt, but kitna repeat karenge? This scene missed so much warmth that S1 beautifully captured! Is baar toh Pihu ko kya hi bana diya hai, she actually said ki aap dono saath aaye toh main aayi šŸ¤£

Sanjari7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Exactly yaar, preleap we thought Priya would sing and dance only drunk!! Where was this performer before when KM had numerous functionsā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Poor Ram had to entertain people alonešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£  I think they have Hanuman characters for hire during dussera . They should never redeem N, V,S and Meera. Some characters are good to be left without redemptionā€¦. They want to glorify Ram somehowā€¦ BTW, how did Ram and V change to their party clothes? Changed in the helicopter itself? whatā€™s with Briā€™s sudden camaraderie with V, holding hands and all!!šŸ¤”. The friends reunion looked so lameā€¦.  Especially Briā€™s dialogues were weirdā€¦

Lol yes, I thought exactly the same. They entered holding each other's hands, wtf was that šŸ¤£

Sanjari7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes 

Todayā€™s was weirdest so far

Called  ā€œ Pappaā€ suddenly then he is going some where 

Priya danced in dream ... she is dreaming about Ram

Pre cap ... Ram asking about police station 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I donā€™t want to think much

I canā€™t even be angry šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I am kind of exhausted

Canā€™t expect much from ā€œRam ..Nanduā€™s slave , Veduā€™s toy ā€œ

šŸ¤£

Such a super smart 5 yr old 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Haha, yes! And ghar ke andar Raavan dahan kaise bhul sakte hain šŸ¤£ He was like chalo Ravan dhahan ho gaya, ab peene chalte hain šŸ¤£

ajacob31 thumbnail

Oh that scene! It was sooo cute and Pihu of S1 also said it with such innocence that it became all the way cuter. And that looked realistic. Not this season. Ram keeps on sitting on the ground with his arms wide open and we get their hugs. Those are good no doubt, but kitna repeat karenge? This scene missed so much warmth that S1 beautifully captured! Is baar toh Pihu ko kya hi bana diya hai, she actually said ki aap dono saath aaye toh main aayi šŸ¤£

yaar This kid is too mature and good in biology already, better than Ram!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ How does a 4.5 year old know that the parents have to be together to have a child!! She seems to be child prodigy.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ajacob31 thumbnail

Haha, yes! And ghar ke andar Raavan dahan kaise bhul sakte hain šŸ¤£ He was like chalo Ravan dhahan ho gaya, ab peene chalte hain šŸ¤£

I found it hilarious seeing his urgency to drink, may be he had too much trauma with the traffic block, airlifting and excitement from Pihu calling him PapašŸ¤£šŸ¤£. The excitement was too overwhelming that he wanted to run away from his daughter who just addressed him as Pappa in real for the first timešŸ¤£šŸ¤£. He should have taken his dear V with him for the drink, she looked to be in equal trauma for different reasonsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£.