Pathetic Is An Understatement...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

First of all, my sincere apology to those who’ll open this thread for such a negative post but I couldn’t help it. 🥱 🥱 🥱 In my opinion, pathetic would be an understatement to describe the piece of s**t that was dished out as the last episode of Gud Se Meetha Ishq. 😡 😡 😡 🤬 🤬 🤬

I have always appreciated the makers of this show for ensuring equal SS for all the lead actors. 👍🏼 👍🏼 😭 However, a story shouldn’t be compromised to this extent simply to accommodate the actors. Yes, Dev and Pari are an instrumental part of the show but Neel and Kajal are the indisputable leads. It wouldn’t have mattered if they were given only two uninterrupted minutes. Even in Episode 129, the only scene focusing on these two was shorter than a minute but it had depth. It conveyed the message perfectly while we witnessed the heartache of our beloved protagonists. 🥺 🥺 🥺

Then why on earth did you guys have to ruin every frame of the last episode by inserting unnecessary characters?    

For the past 129 episodes, you sat idle but it’s today only when Dhruv had to shut Bhoomi up, waste 4-5 good minutes on unnecessary Dev-Noor-Chandni family dynamic and if that wasn’t enough, you had to forcefully insert Dev and Pari between NeiKa’s confession. 😡 😡 😡 Not to mention the way you destroyed the essence of the beautiful last scene by cutting it short to 1/10th of what was shot and inserting Dev-Pari there as well.   

Wow! Just wow! 😡 😡 😡

I admire Meera Deosthale and Arhaan Behll as actors but by forcing them in every single frame today you just ruined the coherence of the climax scene and made a s**t out of the ending. 😡 😡 😡

Great job! 👏 👏 👏

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago