Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Ohh okay. I'll update the WUs soon.

Thanks , it's  just that Manish's mom is everything that Manish and Sonal aren't....she's  snobbish and the run of the mill stereotypical  dadi character form other tv shows...i was particularly  annoyed with the kundali line....it felt like I'm  watching a regular soap...i think even this character is a giant misstep like Varsha 's mom from BDSAH...

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Thanks , it's  just that Manish's mom is everything that Manish and Sonal aren't....she's  snobbish and the run of the mill stereotypical  dadi character form other tv shows...i was particularly  annoyed with the kundali line....it felt like I'm  watching a regular soap...i think even this character is a giant misstep like Varsha 's mom from BDSAH...

Possible they might have made it a little more mainstream in the hopes to get more trps.

Sony SAB has become a little too obsessive about that these days. 

HarshadThakker thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Possible they might have made it a little more mainstream in the hopes to get more trps.

Sony SAB has become a little too obsessive about that these days. 

Yeah that is sad...but never expected this from a production house like hats off.. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Yeah that is sad...but never expected this from a production house like hats off.. 

Well it is not about the production house, this is more to do with SAB TV as a network.

They take the call and even close shop for shows overnight if they do not meet their expectations.

At the end of the day it is a business.

islamicwall thumbnail

Yes is it possible for more details to please visit our website. islamicwalldecors.com