Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Is this a page in which you two just chitchat? What must I know to join in?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161867297

No no, this is actually a 100 episodes celebration thread for Pushpa Impossible, an Indian TV show that airs on Sony SAB at 6.30 pm IST, as stated in the tagline. Please feel free to read Pg.1, and if the characters and storyline does intrigue you, watch the show, join the Bapodra4Ever fanclub and come and discuss with us on the forum if you'd like. Everyone is most welcome 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

that is best! And since the date-time will be different, she will be free from the wedding to attend it online properly.

Canada has 6 timezones, the only thing common being that India mein raat hai toh udhar din 😆

But yes, she will be able to manage it given that she is free the morning IST that she is needed for the ceremony. If it is the same morning of the marriage, then usmein bhi jugaad karna padega coz she is dulhe ki mummy and obviously required for most of the functions 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Yeh TM ka kaam hota yeh mujhe aaj pata chala 😅

Will be nice for this thread to be back safely in our forum 😆👍🏼

Ocean_bluez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Took a hiatus from I-F  yesterday to break my visit streak....i wish Bapodra's  secret is actually revealed and not left unresolved like plot points from various hats off shows like;

Bhavna aunty's husband from BDSAH  and who were giving money to the Ghotalas in BDSAH 

Nirmiti's sister track and Supriya track from Bhakharwadi 

"Dusra adyai" mentioned by Baa ,and whatever happened  to Anish's sister from BBB? Did the writer forget she existed?

PS; Yeh Pranav  show se gaya ki nahi?

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Took a hiatus from I-F  yesterday to break my visit streak....i wish Bapodra's  secret is actually revealed and not left unresolved. PS; Yeh Pranav  show se gaya ki nahi?

Pranav and Varsha storyline will hopefully be wrapped soon. Bapodhra's secret is getting closer to be revealed now that it was made clear in the hospital to Neelima and Pushpa that he visited as a friend. Let's see what happens next. 

Ocean_bluez thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Pranav and Varsha storyline will hopefully be wrapped soon. Bapodhra's secret is getting closer to be revealed now that it was made clear in the hospital to Neelima and Pushpa that he visited as a friend. Let's see what happens next. 

I hope this secret gets revealed and not left unresolved cause the co-producer slash writer of this show has an hab of doing it all the time...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I hope this secret gets revealed and not left unresolved cause the co-producer slash writer of this show has an hab of doing it all the time...

Fingers crossed. Yet to watch this week's episodes, had a hectic week 

Ocean_bluez thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Fingers crossed. Yet to watch this week's episodes, had a hectic week 

I haven't  watched for the past 2 weeks....now after seeing the precaps revolving Manish's mom and the new promo , i don't  feel like watching at all...

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

I haven't  watched for the past 2 weeks....now after seeing the precaps revolving Manish's mom and the new promo , i don't  fell like watching at all...

Ohh okay. I'll update the WUs soon.