Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Meena has done many serious characters too.

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That's not true at all... Meena has done mostly all these sweet, bubbly roles. I can never imagine her in a role like Nandini.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Yes another league of over acting along with Sonam. 

Are you seriously putting aish in same bracket as sonam..Aish sucks in most movies but the ones she shines in..she really owns it..i doubt sonam can ever do a devdas in this lifetime..just the thought of her doing dola re dola is giving me nightmares..😆

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

LMAO. Oh there have been all sorts of women, all sorts of actresses, who have been immensely jealous of ARB!!! Even before she hit the glamour/modelling & movie industries. This kind of unbelievably breathtaking beauty + massive gobs of talent will always leave 99.9% people SEETHING with jealousy. 

Vikram said it SPOT-ON- It’s incredibly difficult to be Aishwarya. 

I almost fainted at "unbelievably breathtaking beauty + massive gobs of talent", but realized it's a joke.

No actress has ever said they're jealous of Aishwarya and no actress has ever bad-mouthed Aishwarya but Aishwarya has been jealous of Sushmita, Rani, Kareena, Karishma, now Alia and has frequently taken digs and verbally attacked other actresses in interviews. That's because she's sweet, professional, elegant, poised, graceful, epitome of class, .....*add some more big adjectives humble and down to earth Ash uses to praise herself*.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

I almost fainted at "unbelievably breathtaking beauty + massive gobs of talent", but realized it's a joke.

No actress has ever said they're jealous of Aishwarya and no actress has ever bad-mouthed Aishwarya but Aishwarya has been jealous of Sushmita, Rani, Kareena, Karishma, now Alia and has frequently taken digs and verbally attacked other actresses in interviews. That's because she's sweet, professional, elegant, poised, graceful, epitome of class, .....*add some more big adjectives humble and down to earth Ash uses to praise herself*.

Is it a joke?  Or heartfelt...