Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rolopolo

I am surprised Ayan didn't shoot all 3 parts simultaneously.

Bramhastra was supposed to be two parts but now they are calling it 3 parts. The script writers and director are not sure about the movie script unlike BB or PS1

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

Bramhastra was supposed to be two parts but now they are calling it 3 parts. The script writers and director are not sure about the movie script unlike BB or PS1

But Brahmastra is the biggest hit of the year. It is being loved all over the world. 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Brahmastra was always a trilogy since it's inception in 2012-2013. Pls do a bit of research before saying whatever.. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Brahmastra was always planned as a trilogy. Ayan mentioned as much in one of his Instagram way back 

Edited by M.Wheeler - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Have both the parts been shot already? 

Wow..thats a new way of releasing movies..i am impressed..so Aish has 2 potential BBs in the running already..what a comeback!! đź‘Ź

Yeah, both have been already shot. Mani seems very confident with this one.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yup....they made this thread about Br.....spoiling the thread that was for PS1..

From what iv observed and I don’t know why iv made an effort to do so, it’s always fans of some rival star that starts hyping up a new film coming out to pull down the one that’s doing well or expected to do well. Nobody in PS 1 barring Ash even has fans here. Brahmastra had a lot of negativity mostly around Ranbir Alia that’s why rival fans , whoever they are , are pulling it down by hyping this one up. On twitter , Akshay fans are doing the same for Vikram vedha comparing it to PS1 . Because Akshay’s stardom was questioned after RB flopped. 
These  stans are crazy. Who has the time and energy to bother with films theyr not even excited to watch.
Of course even I’m jobless to have actually stalked twitter to know why this is happening but that’s not the point. 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OP - I would keep my expectations low. The Hindi belt should have picked up by now. The team is to blame for no promotions .

I’m also wondering what happens if the movie doesn’t live up to the hype the novel has. Do you think people will still watch it anyways ? 

I cannot imagine Mani Ratnam’s state right now. Poor guy must be having palpitations. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am watching all the interviews of PS1 cast and Mani..and they all seem to have a lot of faith in the product..I just want a fantastic movie in Aish's filmography..she isnt the greatest actor in the world..but her aura is something else..her grace on screen is something I really miss in the actors today..

I feel the same with HR..I dont know why he wants to do certain type of movies..when he is actually cut out for larger than life roles..I drooled over him in Dhoom 3 and War..both Aish and HR need to stop doing act in actor kinda roles and capitalize on their strengths..because what they have - not many do.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

OP - I would keep my expectations low. The Hindi belt should have picked up by now. The team is to blame for no promotions .

I’m also wondering what happens if the movie doesn’t live up to the hype the novel has. Do you think people will still watch it anyways ? 

I cannot imagine Mani Ratnam’s state right now. Poor guy must be having palpitations. 

The film is originally made only in one language - Tamil. If it succeeds there, that is what matters the most. Everything else is bonus.

However, I agree with you that they did a poor job of promoting the film outside of their home state. I guess they are counting on WOM to make it work in other languages.

If the film is indeed that great, I am sure it would find patronage all across. But yes, definitely a slow start expected, especially in Hindi due to the clash with another big proper Hindi film.

Yeah, it must be anxious moments for Mani. He hasn't even held a press screening for the critics. So there is not a single review out yet.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Awww so cute, but yeah no. I have a double major before turning 25 and will do my masters before turning 30. I am not stupid like nepo kids. The only thing that I have failed at… is liking nepo kids. 

Wait 

Now you are comparing yourself to stupid nepo kids? Is that what this has all been about, all this time