PS1 expected to take a bumper opening of 75-80 crore on Day 1 - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

The effect of Bramhastra.....PS1 ka thread.....and people are overjoyed because it beat Br?? So sad....🀣🀣 But while they were hanging on to weak straws during the time of Br...now this is a solid straw...see life is not that unfair...🀣

I don't care about the movie...but so happy for Aish and the way some people wrote her off.....More power to the gorgeous Diva...❀️...and since we are talking about Br on the PS1 thread....I want Aish and my Shahrukhwa or my Bira as Amrita and DevπŸ₯³

Wahi an. Inki suiyaan brahmastra see aage bharti hi nahi πŸ˜†

But it does not matter. Brahmastra proved everyone wrong. Brought back the audience to theatres. Most importantly I enjoyed the film and watched it thrice. Toh main toh overall bahut khush ho 

I am excited foR PS1 too. Going to watch it this Sunday 

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

But it does not matter. Brahmastra proved everyone wrong. Brought back the audience to theatres. Most importantly I enjoyed the film and watched it thrice. Toh main toh overall bahut khush ho 

Brahmastra left me wanting. It could have been so much more. The same with Sanju. Ranbir, Alia and Amitabh are all great actors and the film didn't utilize their talent properly. These are Ranbir's best years. And he's being given stuff which any young actor like say Varun or Karthik could do.Give him something more challenging.The fault lies with Ayan and the script writers.

PS-1 on the otherhand has an experienced director like Mani Ratnam who extracts the best from his actors. Also the author Kalki had already fleshed out the world and characters in 5 books. So Mani just needed to pick and discard whatever he wanted. Jeyamohan his co-script writer is a  bonafide writer from literature. Initially I wasn't keen on much of the cast except Aishwarya. But the Vikram-Nandini dynamic of "I hate you as much as I love you" persuaded me to give the books a try.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago

All this when no Ranbir fan even talked about PS1 or ever challenged it....We could have easily turned that Br BO prediction thread into HAHAHA thread...but we didn't...πŸ˜†.I am just happy that Br made so much money when it was touted as a disaster....πŸ˜†..Most of us are not even boasting...we just reply back to the unending trolling....πŸ˜†..lekin ab inka dukh khatam he nahi hota hai toh hum kya karein......😭

Saala Ye Dukh Kahe Khatam Nahi Hota Bey GIF - Saala Ye Dukh Kahe Khatam Nahi Hota Bey - Discover & Share GIFs

Originally posted by capricornrcks

Brahmastra left me wanting. It could have been so much more. The same with Sanju. Ranbir, Alia and Amitabh are all great actors and the film didn't utilize their talent properly. These are Ranbir's best years. And he's being given stuff which any young actor like say Varun or Karthik could do.Give him something more challenging.The fault lies with Ayan and the script writers.

PS-1 on the otherhand has an experienced director like Mani Ratnam who extracts the best from his actors. Also the author Kalki had already fleshed out the world and characters in 5 books. So Mani just needed to pick and discard whatever he wanted. Jeyamohan his co-script writer is a  bonafide writer from literature. Initially I wasn't keen on much of the cast except Aishwarya. But the Vikram-Nandini dynamic of "I hate you as much as I love you" persuaded me to give the books a try.

Of course. Brahmastra is not without its flaws. But i liked it overall

I was not comparing the two movies. They are two very different projects 

Just stating that I enjoyed brahmastra and I am excited about PS1 

Edited by M.Wheeler - 1 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

All this when no Ranbir fan even talked about PS1 or ever challenged it....We could have easily turned that Br BO prediction thread into HAHAHA thread...but we didn't...πŸ˜†.I am just happy that Br made so much money when it was touted as a disaster....πŸ˜†..Most of us are not even boasting...we just reply back to the unending trolling....πŸ˜†..lekin ab inka dukh khatam he nahi hota hai toh hum kya karein......😭

Saala Ye Dukh Kahe Khatam Nahi Hota Bey GIF - Saala Ye Dukh Kahe Khatam Nahi Hota Bey - Discover & Share GIFs

Seriously. There was no need to compare these two movies. But here we are

Both are two very different projects. Fantasy and history cant be compared

Bina matlab ka connection jodna haa bass πŸ˜†

I am very excited for PS1 

Of course. Brahmastra is not without its flaws. But i liked it overall

I was not comparing the two movies. Just stating that I enjoyed brahmastra and i am excited about PS1 

Same. I'm equally keen about both films for different things. Apples and oranges. Why should people compare them?

Originally posted by capricornrcks

Same. I'm equally keen about both films for different things. Apples and oranges. Why should people compare them?

I have no idea mate. People just want to stir trouble I guess. πŸ˜†

Seriously. There was no need to compare these two movies. But here we are

Both are two very different projects. Fantasy and history cant be compared

Bina matlab ka connection jodna haa bass πŸ˜†

I am very excited for PS1 

Yup....they made this thread about Br.....spoiling the thread that was for PS1..

After KGF 2, PS1 is the movie i want to go on first day πŸ˜† and waiting from the day it was announced 

Unlike KGF 2, this time i got tickets on first day. Going tomorrow πŸ₯³

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago

Originally posted by vcs17

most 2 part movies shoot them simultaneously, even baahubali and kgf had 60% been done as the story is written and all casting is done, they break down the movies because they are too long for one part

brahmastra has to still start part 2

I am surprised Ayan didn't shoot all 3 parts simultaneously.