Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

And wiki is the correct source of information πŸ˜† ok 

Better than you.πŸ˜†

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Can’t wait for Aish to make a major come back! Miss her onscreen so much ! 

P.S. She will always be beautiful to me. I am the andh bhakt here ! 

I also kind of have a soft corner for Aish. Something about her just ...special.

I hate the fact that she hasn't had a successful comeback post Aradhya.

Hope PS1 leads to something big for her.πŸ‘

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fingers crossed.  It seems it'll open huge.  Now the rest will be up to the film.   Hopefully, Mani pulled it off!

atominis thumbnail

The film has not been promoted well in Hindi. Apart from India today I see no channel cover it. And Ash is missing in India Today interviews too.

Why?

If promoted well, its Hindi version could do better. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

The film has not been promoted well in Hindi. Apart from India today I see no channel cover it. And Ash is missing in India Today interviews too.

Why?

If promoted well, its Hindi version could do better. 

yes, I was surprised she is not there in Kapil sharma show too, I thought she will anchor the hindi promotions. 

especially as most of the cast cant speak hindi except sobhita, in kapil sharma show vikram and trisha were confident but spoke in english and ravi and karthi looked postively petrified πŸ˜†, they are not used to bombay at all 

i think mani is like let them watch if they like it, they havent really planned for promotions 

here i will give alia credit, she was literally there in every event of RRR and promoted it in hindi majorly, though jr ntr also spoke hindi well

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Have both the parts been shot already? 

Wow..thats a new way of releasing movies..i am impressed..so Aish has 2 potential BBs in the running already..what a comeback!! πŸ‘

most 2 part movies shoot them simultaneously, even baahubali and kgf had 60% been done as the story is written and all casting is done, they break down the movies because they are too long for one part

brahmastra has to still start part 2

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vcs17

most 2 part movies shoot them simultaneously, even baahubali and kgf had 60% been done as the story is written and all casting is done, they break down the movies because they are too long for one part

brahmastra has to still start part 2

Do you mean pre production or production? I always thought LoTR and now the new Avatars are peculiar in that they did the production for the films simultaneously. 

Brahmastra I think also has to do with maybe even Ayan not expecting a part 2 πŸ˜†

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Do you mean pre production or production? I always thought LoTR and now the new Avatars are peculiar in that they did the production for the films simultaneously. 

Brahmastra I think also has to do with maybe even Ayan not expecting a part 2 πŸ˜†

production too, they finished more than 60% of part 2 shooting, because it was planned as one movie and then split ,  if you see baahubali 1, the visuals shown in the end of part 1 for part 2 are same as what are in part 2, all the actors look the same too, only some parts are newly shot (songs especially) and i think they polished it and spent on post production, vfx etc

kgf had less shot, i think sanjay and raveena came in later, but they too had some production done for part 2 

brahmastra yeah thats the case πŸ˜†, i am not sure even story is in place for next part which is why ayan is saying 2-3 yrs is also tough 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vcs17

production too, they finished more than 60% of part 2 shooting, because it was planned as one movie and then split ,  if you see baahubali 1, the visuals shown in the end of part 1 for part 2 are same as what are in part 2, all the actors look the same too, only some parts are newly shot (songs especially) and i think they polished it and spent on post production, vfx etc

kgf had less shot, i think sanjay and raveena came in later, but they too had some production done for part 2 

brahmastra yeah thats the case πŸ˜†, i am not sure even story is in place for next part which is why ayan is saying 2-3 yrs is also tough 

Ah so Baahubali was split mid-production. That's cool. Going to look it up. Thanks.

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Ah so Baahubali was split mid-production. That's cool. Going to look it up. Thanks.

its 30% but they had budget issues which is why they couldnt shoot simultaneously 

this was the article i read

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/ss-rajamouli-shot-30-per-cent-of-prabhass-baahubali-2-while-filming-the-first-part/articleshow/76962600.cms