Main Hoon Aparajita

Episode is somewhat stretched despite Shweta's good acting

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Scenes aren't out of the box & did feel bit stretched, however Shweta's smile was sweet to observe thereby feeling interested. The daughters are a bit mehh & elongated. Can't the eldest daughter drink water if she's feeling hiccups?? LOL 😂 

Some of the scenes felt bit overdone and Shweta was trying hard despite the core scene itself being bit low in execution. 

The middle one seems to be the who will rebel whereas the eldest one has confidence issues & the youngest one is more like so-so. Shweta's acting is good in the scenes where fbs are played and how she tries to buck up others despite having an ugly past of her own. She is primarily worried for her daughters' reaction towards their fathers who abandoned them 15 years ago as Aprajita was married off at an illegal age and such a marriage felt "suffocating for him." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No remake of Telugu serial Radhamma Kuruthu 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Az07

No remake of Telugu serial Radhamma Kuruthu 

I don't think they mentioned Disha aspiring to become an IAS officer or be vengeful. She detests her father for deserting them indeed but no revenge kinda feelings been shown even though it's proclaimed to be a remake. The father wanted a son, I believe whereas here, he felt supposedly suffocated because the marriage was done in illegal circumstances and him ditching for better married life. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I don't think they mentioned Disha aspiring to become an IAS officer or be vengeful. She detests her father for deserting them indeed but no revenge kinda feelings been shown even though it's proclaimed to be a remake. The father wanted a son, I believe whereas here, he felt supposedly suffocated because the marriage was done in illegal circumstances and him ditching for better married life. 

It’s the same dear. In radhamma also second daughter becomes IAS officer. Check Wikipedia page of Radhamma it’s an official adaptation 

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Devtaholic

It’s the same dear. In radhamma also second daughter becomes IAS officer. Check Wikipedia page of Radhamma it’s an official adaptation 

AF594499-A9E0-42C4-9108-77938E3D1EA7.jpeg
See it’s a screenshot from Wikipedia page of Radhamma. They sometimes change a bit of story line even in adaptations depending upon regions. Even in Malayalam version heroine Shalini loathes her father and she is an IAS aspiring candidate. Malayalam version started late. In Telugu she already became an IAS officer. 

Edited by Devtaholic - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.i have seen a few episodes of malayalam.

This content was originally posted by: Devtaholic

AF594499-A9E0-42C4-9108-77938E3D1EA7.jpeg
See it’s a screenshot from Wikipedia page of Radhamma. They sometimes change a bit of story line even in adaptations depending upon regions. Even in Malayalam version heroine Shalini loathes her father and she is an IAS aspiring candidate. Malayalam version started late. In Telugu she already became an IAS officer.