Member topic- Does law of attraction/manifestation work?

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Books and internet are loaded with various techniques on law of attraction and manifestation to get anything we want, including even sending telepathic message to someone we have lost contact with or convincing someone or attracting anything from job, education, wealth to friends or partner or property through law of attraction.

Does this really work or is it a fad, keeping people delusional and in false hopes?

Is it correct to say we attract everything? Or blame individual for low vibration or less faith or blame them for being desperate if they do not manifest things? How can we manifest anything by merely thinking or writing affirmations or chanting? 

What is your take on this widely popular fad promoted in last 15 years or so since The Secret book was published? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

There was a book written by an Indian on it that I found pretty convincing. He explains how why people like fortune tellers or psychics make money because we start believing what they have stated might come true. He gave many convincing examples. But it is fun even if you don't take it seriously. 

The same woman who gave me this book also told me to write down gratitudes and affirmations. Being grateful for everything you have is the first step toward attracting more positivity. Similarly focusing on the negatives attracts more of it. Then she told me to write down some professional affirmations. Let me tell you at the time they seemed impossible but they came true. But I did more than write and recite this list of gratitudes and affirmations. I worked really really hard. So it is one's own decision how seriously they decide to take it.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have heard if you do Keto fasting for 31 days, repeat the hymn Kesariya 5 times a day and give milk to 7 snakes in the name of Our Holy Lady Alia Bhatt, all your dreams come true.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I have heard if you do Keto fasting for 31 days, repeat the hymn Kesariya 5 times a day and give milk to 7 snakes in the name of Our Holy Lady Alia Bhatt, all your dreams come true.

🤣

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have heard if you do Keto fasting for 31 days, repeat the hymn Kesariya 5 times a day and give milk to 7 snakes in the name of Our Holy Lady Alia Bhatt, all your dreams come true.

bruh, it’s shiva, who peddled this wrong info to you? Say shiva 10 times now to do prayaschit.

It does,

Your mental maps become the road map of your life

SUBLIMINALS also works, do search at YOUTUBE

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maharani69

bruh, it’s shiva, who peddled this wrong info to you? Say shiva 10 times now to do prayaschit.

It's Shiv-aaaaa, not Shiv-a

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

It's Shiv-aaaaa, not Shiv-a

How dare you? Shiva with multiple A’s bole ka haq sirf uski button Alia ka hai!!

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I honestly believe it does. I followed a technique once and it was weird how everything happened the way I wanted. Like it could just be a very weird coincidence where multiple events just happened to work out BUT LIKE??? I was shook. 

atominis thumbnail

Can you elaborate which technique you used? If you do not mind sharing what it was and for what?