Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

How does one stop getting affected by others, depending and clinging too much or excessive fixation and consent need of validation and approval from others and stop being hyper sensitive,easily affected by others and stop letting past ruining our future, preventing us from moving on? Like if you had bad experience in past and you now feel wary to face or trust anyone?

How to be more authentic in oneself and be rational and logical? Stop being forever enmeshed with others and their voices inside our heads controlling us? 

It’s not easy or a simple process but you can start with one thing and see how it works for you. Main thing is always awareness so increase your awareness.

That can be done through meditation 

Also read Byron Katie ‘I need your love is it true?’ and do the exercises 

Talking or thinking won’t help much. You have to shake your system become aware release stuff from within. I’ve mentioned those before too like dynamic meditation by osho.

For trauma you need to heal it in a different way and there’re many processes for that too but again you have to do them.

https://www.amazon.com/Need-Your-Love-Approval-Appreciation/dp/0307345300

Edited by adventurousman - 1 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What an insightful thread, so wish to be able to manifest as well. Will go through the thread. Btw what what are your thoughts on panic healing / rekhi? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

This whole topic of spirituality really fascinates me because I never used to believe in it but it is actually true that positive thoughts attract positive energy and negative thoughts attract negative energy. That's why sick people tend to heal faster with positivity around them and scenery etc which makes them feel cheerful.

Still don't understand how law of attraction and manifestation works though lol...maybe KJo can explain

Also, those who are interested in learning more about this stuff, I recommend this book which changed my life:

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/26014716

A few years ago, my husband was doing a project as a research scientist about using voltage to cure illnesses. The guy he was working with was a cancer patient and also using this approach to treat himself instead of chemo. He introduced me to this book:

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/8649247

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: adventurousman

you can manifest someone with dimples 😉 and if your desire is intense enough it might happen either in this life or next one.

Nahin, I’m too selfish to marry a dimpled pati dev. If I can’t have dimples in this janam then he can’t either.