Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Also, Neha itna delusion kaha se lati hai😆

She thinks she is Lata Mangeshkar or what😆

God has told her: duniya ka anth tere se hi shuru hoga bacha. Ja barbaad kar de saare Bollywood songs😆

Bhayankar awaaz me ga, paise kama and nikal le. Khudko talented mat bol😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Also, Neha itna delusion kaha se lati hai😆

She thinks she is Lata Mangeshkar or what😆

God has told her: duniya ka anth tere se hi shuru hoga bacha. Ja barbaad kar de saare Bollywood songs😆

Now it makes sense why she called herself the God’s chosen one. 😆

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

Really wanted to comment on this issue so I came to this forum

Not taking any sides but here is what I feel

Honestly the remix isnt that horrible yes its not that great as the original one, but it wasnt like the worst(seen worse songs of Neha than this)

This controversy could have been avoided. More than Falguni and Neha, it’s T-series to be blamed for this mess. Sometimes not just the company even the OG singer’s opinion matter. Falguni was never willing for a remix on her songs, the company should have taken her permission first, if she gave green signal then they could have gone ahead for it.

I get Falguni’s hella upset with the way her song has been remixed, she definately is the better singer but she is taking it too far now. The reason I say this is cause I get she is sharing the memes and all, if it was on the remix of the song I get it, but now she is sharing posts where ppl r even body shamimg Neha and abusing Neha that is not right at all! 👎🏼 Being a senior, she could have at least avoided sharing the abusive and body shamming wale posts.

As for Neha, I cant say she is targetting Falguni through this post, she is more of saying how she doesnt care about her haters. 

Unecessary controversy.

+1

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Her songs are okay. Nothing great or originial.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

it is sad how bollywood singers/indian singers do not have any rights over their own songs.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The remix was genuinely one of the worst remixes in recent times. And we all know how many remixes Bollywood has come out with over the last 5-10 years, so that’s saying something tbh. People expecting a rational response from Falguni Pathak don’t realise she didn’t grow up in the same PR era as everyone else. She’s visibly upset, has zero control over the rights of her songs and is venting it by reposting all the stories shitting on Neha for destroying the OG with her awful voice. Neha Kakkar is absolutely delusional. God’s child..kuch bhi.😆

Minionite thumbnail

You know her posts may not only be about Falguni. She also did a live concert and was trolled for her "moaning" onstage. Some of her responses may have to do with that as well.

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/neha-kakkar-trolled-manali-trance-moaning-auto-tune-580186.html

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Indian idol k 1st round se eliminate kar dete, toh az yea din nahin dekhna padta.

App bhi dekh lo baghwan. Kaise kaiso ko banate ho, jo dusro k sadh chadkar nachti hain, thodi si bhao milne per. 😴

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

You know her posts may not only be about Falguni. She also did a live concert and was trolled for her "moaning" onstage. Some of her responses may have to do with that as well.

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/neha-kakkar-trolled-manali-trance-moaning-auto-tune-580186.html

Wth was that .. such a creepy woman