Falguni is jealous on my popularity - Neha Kakkar - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Really wanted to comment on this issue so I came to this forum

Not taking any sides but here is what I feel

Honestly the remix isnt that horrible yes its not that great as the original one, but it wasnt like the worst(seen worse songs of Neha than this)

This controversy could have been avoided. More than Falguni and Neha, it’s T-series to be blamed for this mess. Sometimes not just the company even the OG singer’s opinion matter. Falguni was never willing for a remix on her songs, the company should have taken her permission first, if she gave green signal then they could have gone ahead for it.

I get Falguni’s hella upset with the way her song has been remixed, she definately is the better singer but she is taking it too far now. The reason I say this is cause I get she is sharing the memes and all, if it was on the remix of the song I get it, but now she is sharing posts where ppl r even body shamimg Neha and abusing Neha that is not right at all! 👎🏼 Being a senior, she could have at least avoided sharing the abusive and body shamming wale posts.

As for Neha, I cant say she is targetting Falguni through this post, she is more of saying how she doesnt care about her haters. 

Unecessary controversy.

Falguni should have refrained from resharing stories/posts bashing Neha k, 

She started this mess of SM war. 

Lol she's joking right? Popularity? What popularity?

Her song was horrible and T-Series and Tanishk Bagchi deserve as much blame as her.

Please make her songs fail. She needs to learn what her "success" is. Paid likes and views on YouTube does not equal success.

I feel embarrassed that I used to love Neha during her Indian Idol days⭐️, and I even followed her on SM when she wasn't even popular. I was really happy when her breakthrough happened (with Honey Singh's "Pani Pani" song) and subsequently became a big name, around 2015-2017.👏

But then she ruined it by overexposing herself by singing every other cheap remake, over-using auto-tune and appearing on reality shows with her nautanki & rona-dhona.

Looks like, now all the success she saw in past few years has gotten into her head and she has lost touch with reality.🤓 That's why, there is no scope for improvement because she doesn't know how to handle criticism.

Having said that, I am not sure how I feel about Falguni also. I love her songs and they're a big part of my childhood.

But I didn't like that she re-shared multiple Insta stories of people abusing/trolling Neha.

Celebs should not feed and interact with online trolls, because it gives them power. Also, trolls are a big time bin-pende ka lota. One small mistake, and they will turn around to mercilessly troll ad abuse you.

Neha is not the first person who has done  a "remake" of an old song. It's been happening since decades.

At the end of the day, Neha is a human being. I expected better from Falguni.

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by naaznin

Neha's originals r tolerable but her remixes r really bad n T series n Neha r not learning from it.

Also Falguni is much better singer n her voice is so soothing but neha's voice is irritating types may be because of autotune she uses. 

Album in 90s song were very soothing n story in videos were also very cute. I still watch them on YouTube. I actually feel bad these ppl like Neha , Tony n T series r ruining it.

T series should better drop Neha n Tony Kakkar n stop crap remixes. 

Her originals are tolerable because there is no original to compare it to

Her copy of any song will only make that song worse. Itna ghamand pata nahi Kahan se aata hai 

Originally posted by Nishita123

I agree, but Falguni stayed quiet long enough I feel. A few of her other songs have been remade by other singers and she didn't say anything. I guess she finally broke as well. Plus the hate this song is receiving online and the amount of times she's been tagged for this song probably made her react as well.

The other songs kind of came and disappeared. Like Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi. Neha remade that one as well and it was attacked, but the attacks disappeared in the paid likes and views. This one is getting hate across the board and is a horrid destruction of the original.

I wonder if Falguni will actually go ahead with a legal case or not.

Originally posted by Nishita123

Neha shouldn't have made this zero effort, lazy remake of the song. The video looks like a b grade video made by KRK productions and the vocals toh, what can I say. She started this crap by being talentless 

Originally posted by MinionBoss

That's the thing, I dont think she can.

I think T-series holds the rights (Not sure if they were involved with the Yaad Piya Ki original or if they bought it from someone else.) If Falguni could have filed a case, then I think she would have. I think she is more pissed off about that, than anything else. Coz she said 'I WISH I could file a case'.

When I saw the furore, I thought Neha/Tony pulled a Pritam and stole the music, but then I realized ye remix hai.

T-series is anyways known for pulling such crap. Abhi wo Divya Khosla will insert herself into this mess. That woman loves controversy😆

@Neha: Never liked her or her brother. Horrible. She should just go away somewhere. 😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Originally posted by MinionBoss

I agree, but Falguni stayed quiet long enough I feel. A few of her other songs have been remade by other singers and she didn't say anything. I guess she finally broke as well. Plus the hate this song is receiving online and the amount of times she's been tagged for this song probably made her react as well.

The other songs kind of came and disappeared. Like Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi. Neha remade that one as well and it was attacked, but the attacks disappeared in the paid likes and views. This one is getting hate across the board and is a horrid destruction of the original.

But Technically if it was originally produced by some x yz company it’s not her song. So I’m not sure how she can go legal way. If T series bought rights isn’t it legal to have a remix and anyone can sing it? 

similarly remix one is not Neha’s song but it’s T series’s 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago