Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Gauri Khan, Maheep Kapoor & Bhavna Panday on KWK discussion - Page 4

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sev.puri

My respect for Kartik is less if they confirmed he dated Ananya.😳

Someone explain the Chunky Bhavana thing pls?

Merko pahle wo sirf ek fling hi laga tha lekin abhi Ananya ki mom clearly bol di to confirmed to hai 😆 

Karen - who would you give a free pass with your husband? 

Bhavana - he has had many free passes before marriage wo revolving door tha ek girl ati thi dusri jaati thi 

Karen - To marriage ke baad wo door shut ho gaya? 

Bhavana - yes 

Karen - No door is still revolving

Bhavana - Its ok till I don't hear it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Karan is manipulative.  What is this open relationship anyways,another shit by kjo. He is psycho i tell u

Wo to hai aur he knew ki kya kar raha hai wo statement de ke 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Inko Dharma se dur hi rahna chahiye

Dharma in sab ka picture ott pe daal deta hai 

Vicky kaushal jaisa actor ko wo faltu bhoot wala picture diya tha Dp ko gehraiyan

And now after brahmastras box office starring his faves rk and Alia his bias towards them will go into overdrive. And kjo considers rs and dp as direct competitors to rk and Alia, so there is no way he will let rs and dp shine over his faves.

I am still shocked at how the kwk episode with rs and Alia was all about alia, kjo literally asked one question to rs which was about his in-laws and that was it, everything else was about Alia or rk and alia or rs’s friendship with alia. In all the other kwk episodes there is a balance, he is asking  equal questions to each guest and their personal life and career, but he did not do that with rs. It’s like kjo is using rs and rs is letting him, rs should not be so gullible, he shouldn’t let someone walk all over him like this

and anything nice kjo says about rs is because he is the leading man in his next film, he has to promote rs to promote his movie, before rs was signed in his film he would hardly even talk about rs like this. I still can’t forget when kjo completely ignored ranveer in his tweet praising lootera, he only mentioned sonakshi 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Inko Dharma se dur hi rahna chahiye

Dharma in sab ka picture ott pe daal deta hai 

Vicky kaushal jaisa actor ko wo faltu bhoot wala picture diya tha Dp ko gehraiyan

Don’t call Bhoot faltu 😡 I have seen it twice 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wo attempt to merko dikha isliye to mai ye dono mein speculation kiya nahi to obvious answer tha open relationship

Jab pahle episode mein aya tha Veeru to kya dhoya tha ye log bira ko sirf Excel se, ki bira to sirf pooja karta hai, sanskari Banda hai 

In log ka attempt to lag raha Veeru ka image kharab karne ka jo wo itne saal se banaya tha about being a devoted husband 

Kharab karne ki bhar poor koshish toh hain. Ghajini ki attacks jaari rahengi. But Karan ser toh Ranveer sava ser. Dekhte jao tamasha.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Maharani69

There were several articles claiming that Ranveer was a possessive bf when he was dating Anushka. 

Ranveer is an alpha. He tries and masks it by being a court jester who's not to be taken seriously. He definitely is a possessive guy though underplays it all the time. He doesn't even let people get close or touch Deepika while taking pictures you can always find his hand around her pulling her to himself away from others. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hearing suhana for the first time is overwhelming. 

Very nice voice,she talks differently than other star kids,somehow i felt suhana is exceptional.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zara321

And now after brahmastras box office starring his faves rk and Alia his bias towards them will go into overdrive. And kjo considers rs and dp as direct competitors to rk and Alia, so there is no way he will let rs and dp shine over his faves.

I am still shocked at how the kwk episode with rs and Alia was all about alia, kjo literally asked one question to rs which was about his in-laws and that was it, everything else was about Alia or rk and alia or rs’s friendship with alia. In all the other kwk episodes there is a balance, he is asking  equal questions to each guest and their personal life and career, but he did not do that with rs. It’s like kjo is using rs and rs is letting him, rs should not be so gullible, he shouldn’t let someone walk all over him like this

and anything nice kjo says about rs is because he is the leading man in his next film, he has to promote rs to promote his movie, before rs was signed in his film he would hardly even talk about rs like this. I still can’t forget when kjo completely ignored ranveer in his tweet praising lootera, he only mentioned sonakshi 

Wo to jab srk bhi aya tha Alia ke sath to wo srk se bhi Alia ke bare mein hi questions karta tha 🤣 Karen ka sirf ek hi maksad - Alia 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t call Bhoot faltu 😡 I have seen it twice 

Are lekin wo picture Vicky ke calibre ka nahi tha na 

Sardar Udham dekho aur wo bhoot wala dekho, Vicky ko uske level ka kaam milna chahiye 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Are lekin wo picture Vicky ke calibre ka nahi tha na 

Sardar Udham dekho aur wo bhoot wala dekho, Vicky ko uske level ka kaam milna chahiye 

I think an actor should be versatile enough to carry off different type of roles. I really liked him in Bhoot ⭐️❤️