Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: TheJourney

Saajan : Madhuri should have slapped both Salman & Sanjay and then leave. 🤢

Yeah I completely agree. Both of them played with her feelings specially Sanjay. I don't know how she agreed to marry Sanjay in the end. 🤪She always treated him as a good friend. Just because she realized he's the actual shayar she decided to marry him? 🤣That was funny. But then it was 90s movie and it was like a norm then that heroine has to marry one of the guys even if none of them deserve her.

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Flyhigh_9

I have not watched many BW movies.. Few movies I remember. 

Vivah: I wish some miracle happened and she recover from those burns  The message the movie did send was amazing , it was heart touching but it was really sad to know her burns never recover fully..

But I loved the movie.

Aashiqui-2:
I would wish her making him seek the Therapist for his Depression and Alcohol abuse before it's too late..She didn't make enough effort when he was going through lot of trauma. .
But I loved the movie though.

KKHH:
I would change the whole story and remove Rani Mukherji from the story😆..

DDCS:
I watched it loong back, I vaguely remember the story.  But I remember I liked it when I watched it. I thought it was realistic , so I wouldn't change the end. I saw such stories in reality. But if heroine was my friend I would advice her to elope with her bf  before marriage without attempting suicide or forced into marriage.. I would advice her to give police complaint on her father.. No one should be forced into the marriage.

If she really loved her bf she wouldn't fall in love with her husband.. I think it was just attraction from her end for her bf but her bf really loved her.So I wouldn't change the end. 

HAHK:
In the end I wish heroine's sister come back alive from ashes somehow and appear in her wedding. I liked her sister and her bonding with everyone in the movie, such poor soul should not die.

Tere naam:
I have not watched it ..but i watched it's original movie "Seshu" in Telugu.It was totally ridiculous movie, there was no logic at all 😆

Small correction:

It is not DDCS.. It is HDDCS.... I thought movie name was DDCS.....I forgot the movie name🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Kal Ho Na Ho

Aman shouldve married Naina😭

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lajja:I did not like the ending where Vaidehi(Manisha) reuniting with Raghu(Jackie).she suffered in the whole film because of him while being pregnant,yet she accepts him. his change of heart is not convincing either.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Adhm.. 

No cancer & Ayan Alizeh ki shadi🙂

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

HDDCS : folks need to learn the difference between gratitude and love. Yes he saved her life and she was thankful. Doesn't mean she has to spend her life with him. MOC is one of my fav tropes in Romance books but for that you have to show them falling in love. Just because you are a very nice person doesn't mean that the other person is obligated to fall in love with you. Bhakk 

PS - Even if she was out of love with Samir by then, she could have simply left Vanraj as well. Raho single yaar. 

Ghajini : Man I hate how he never got to tell Kalpana that he was Sanjay Singhania 😭

Baki yaad ayega toh I'll post. 

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Saajan : Madhuri should have slapped both Salman & Sanjay and then leave. 🤢

🤣😆👍🏼

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sad endings should be changed to happy endings. That’s all. 

There is enough sadness all round the world. Movies should always bring happy / entertaining time for people. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Kal Ho Na Ho

Aman shouldve married Naina😭

No. Naina shouldn’t. Rohit is perfect for her. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

The Blinding Light of "Sholay": A 40th Anniversary Appreciation | Features | Roger Ebert

The biggest, greatest Hindi film ever made had that one ending which I would never wish for in any film. Jai-Veeru's friendship was biggest plus of this film & writer couldn't save Jai at the end. How dare they killed him in climax, this is biggest blunder Salim-Javed could ever do, biggest blunder. 70s ki film thi, kuch bhi masala bana detey, let him live, Jaya bechaari phir se kehti ke ye bhi mar gaya. If Sholay is ever re-made, I want Jai to kick some more a***s rather getting killed in stupid gun fight which can be won by baayein haath se.

That death made that film more remarkable, also Ab got more appreciation and recognition after that.