Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~ A Film ending u wish was Diff | Name film & Ending which u wanted ~ - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Anjaam

Madhuri should not have died, and kept serving that ashram, would have found some soulmate , played by some male super star in a special appearance in the ending reel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have not watched many BW movies.. Few movies I remember. 

Vivah: I wish some miracle happened and she recover from those burns  The message the movie did send was amazing , it was heart touching but it was really sad to know her burns never recover fully..

But I loved the movie.

Aashiqui-2:
I would wish her making him seek the Therapist for his Depression and Alcohol abuse before it's too late..She didn't make enough effort when he was going through lot of trauma. .
But I loved the movie though.

KKHH:
I would change the whole story and remove Rani Mukherji from the story😆..

DDCS:
I watched it loong back, I vaguely remember the story.  But I remember I liked it when I watched it. I thought it was realistic , so I wouldn't change the end. I saw such stories in reality. But if heroine was my friend I would advice her to elope with her bf  before marriage without attempting suicide or forced into marriage.. I would advice her to give police complaint on her father.. No one should be forced into the marriage.

If she really loved her bf she wouldn't fall in love with her husband.. I think it was just attraction from her end for her bf but her bf really loved her.So I wouldn't change the end. 

HAHK:
In the end I wish heroine's sister come back alive from ashes somehow and appear in her wedding. I liked her sister and her bonding with everyone in the movie, such poor soul should not die.

Tere naam:
I have not watched it ..but i watched it's original movie "Seshu" in Telugu.It was totally ridiculous movie, there was no logic at all ðŸ˜†

Edited by Flyhigh_9 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I would just love to make that last letter written by Tina disappear from KKHH. Usi 1 letter ne aatank macha diya movie me.. wo na hota toh sab khush rehte. 

Or I would have changed the actual letter to this one

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I hate when any important character dies in a movie. Though may be the death made those movies more impactful but still.. Sholay, Ashiqui 2 etc are mentioned already so would add Anand and Lootera to this list.. 

Would like to change ending of old classic "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron" (Naseeruddin, Om Puri one). Bad guys got off scot-free in the end, though that's the sad reality but still.. 

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

I would just love to make that last letter written by Tina disappear from KKHH. Usi 1 letter ne aatank macha diya movie me.. wo na hota toh sab khush rehte. 

Or I would have changed the actual letter to this one

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rehna hai tere dil me

Rhea not going back to maddy and being independent or with rajeev instead

Edited by Muskie - 1 years ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saajan : Madhuri should have slapped both Salman & Sanjay and then leave. ðŸ¤¢

Aaina : WTF movie. Like, why did Juhi agree to marry Jackie?? And what kind of father would allow to let the ex lover leave with his Jamai & daughter?! 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TheJourney

Saajan : Madhuri should have slapped both Salman & Sanjay and then leave. ðŸ¤¢

Why?

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Yeh topic banta hi isliye hai taki log KKHH and HDDCS ka naam leke essays likh sake. 

Abe ek ba ek baat 3754789 times likhke bore nai hote? 

Nai matlab every 6 months, Poor sameer and poor Aman. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Because they created her. ðŸ˜¡

And wouldn't she be hella confused with her own feelings in the end? She liked the poet, but must have enjoyed his friend's personality. So how do you decide??

And the whole plot in itself was stupid. How long could they have kept the secret from her?