Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who should play Amrita &Dev in Brahmastra part2? Update page16

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Which Bollywood celebrity should play Amrita and Dev in Brahmastra part2?

Amrita (positive role) can play younger and older character 

Dev (negative role)

Deepika is confirmed as Amrita

https://twitter.com/theno1actress/status/1569215519412322304?s=20&t=yEwA6K1qgfkbOkv6CHtI1g

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir can play Dev also ...just like Bahubali.....if for some reason that doesn't happen...then I would like to see Hritik as Dev.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

SRK would have looked great but they've already used him. Bache RS and Hrithik. RS ko lene k chances minimum hain coz the final battle will obviously be between Shiva and Dev. No way is Ayan-RK gonna let RK vs RS happen. Especially since Dev will obviously be a more fleshed out character. So Hrithik. Although, pretty sure they are just going to go with RK. 

Amrita looks like Deepu. Aloo ki movie mein Deepu feels weird already. Maybe she'll just have a cameo like SRK or Nagarjuna. 

SRK vs Deepu battle scene would have been epic though

Same with RS vs Deepu. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why don’t they wait a few years and cast Ranbir and Alia’s kids in the movie along with Taimur, Jeh, Vamika Kohli, Roohi Johar, Aaradya Bachchan and Ranveer and Deepika’s kid too 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ranbir will be dev ofcourse. 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amrita Rao❤️

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It will only get made if the first part is a big hit. And if it's a big hit, there's no way Ranbir and Alia are going to let it go and let some 3rd party benefit from the 9-year drudgery they put in to start the franchise. 

I can see certain fans angling to get their faves into the 2nd part for obvious reasons but I don't think it's going to happen. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

First of all will there be a part 2? If so then they need fresh and new characters leads. Get some from south +bollywood heroine who is better at acting and looking. 

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotchoco

It will only get made if the first part is a big hit. And if it's a big hit, there's no way Ranbir and Alia are going to let it go and let some 3rd party benefit from the 9-year drudgery they put in to start the franchise. 

I can see certain fans angling to get their faves into the 2nd part for obvious reasons but I don't think it's going to happen. 

Ayaan is so passionate about the project I expect he will make a part2

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago