Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Me too. I expected her to be someone who practiced tantra and mantra, who went over to the dark side for may be power/immortality/ undying youth or even for obsessive love. Like Voldy who lost a part of his humanity, each time he killed to make himself immortal. 

But I guess these days we have been exposed to so much atrocious and heinous acts that killing so many people for greed do not shock us to the point of considering that killer evil. Still this was shown to have happened centuries back, when such acts would be unheard of and would be done by someone who had an evil mind. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Me too. I expected her to be someone who practiced tantra and mantra, who went over to the dark side for may be power/immortality/ undying youth or even for obsessive love. Like Voldy who lost a part of his humanity, each time he killed to make himself immortal. 

But I guess these days we have been exposed to so much atrocious and heinous acts that killing so many people for greed do not shock us to the point of considering that killer evil. Still this was shown to have happened centuries back, when such acts would be unheard of and would be done by someone who had an evil mind. 

yeah exactly like now a days it happens everywhere. Terror attack or political agenda is best example. 

Even if its during pi era there were kings who used to kill innocent people to take over a region. Those deaths would be more than 200. 

And one more thing in hinduism every animal has soul. Like if a human dies he will become some other animal and kaal chakra goes on. Killing an animal is equivalent to killing human at that era hunting was very common especially for enjoyment. Those people should also be punished to become pisach( i am not sure if killing for food is crime or not but atleast killing for enjoyment was not) πŸ˜† even those people who give mruthyu danda woh toh rakshas hi ban jayenge. πŸ˜† 

I really expected better story. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - She did torture the poor guests who came to her house. Those people had done nothing to her but she killed them for her greed and looted all their goods. 

Plus, what she did with her husband and in-laws was indeed a torture.

So, she was EVIL for her GREED FOR RICHNESS (money, jewels, land etc)

@green - Not really, killing someone for your greed is considered a heinous crime even nowadays.

And she did not kill just one or two, she killed 200 people before becoming a Pishachini.

She has killed even more people after becoming a Pishachini as the watchman, Pavitra's family and Vikas (Himani's brother) are all in that list.

@purple - Yes I guess that is what is the message which the writer wants to give through this show.

That the human greed can make them do heinous crimes like what happened with Rani, Pratik , Amrita and even now what is happening with Shika.

And when those crimes fill EVIL in their souls, they become a Pishach/Pishachini like Rani.

I think the message in this show is essentially about what dooms can a human being face when their greed leads them to do heinous crimes.

It's heinous but it could have been better if some sage cursed her to become like that. Because she was not the only one to kill 200 people generally. Many serial killers are there... What not!

Sshesha thumbnail

Can you please tell the back story? I don't think it's worth watching πŸ€£

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

It's heinous but it could have been better if some sage cursed her to become like that. 

Because she was not the only one to kill 200 people generally. Many serial killers are there... What not!

@purple - God why is everyone here saying that many others do the same thing, so Rani wasn't really wrong.

Be it Rani, a king, a sage, a demon or serial killer.

Killing someone for achieving your GREED is a crime.

And somebody else's crime doesn't make Rani less CRIMINAL.

Her crimes and deeds is that which makes her EVIL and CRIMINAL.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Can you please tell the back story? I don't think it's worth watching πŸ€£

pi ,her husband and her mil they serve people who come to their house to stay. One day a couple comes and pi sees them with lots of jewellaries her greed rises.she uses mendak to poison their food and kills them πŸ˜†

Later she take all their jewellaries like wise she kills 200 people and her in laws gets to know and she kills them as well. 

Then a stranger comes and he was tharki but he realizes she wants to kill him so he throws her into well she dies. πŸ˜† and she reaches pisach lok where they tell her she has been promoted to pisach for her so called mahan deeds and she will become more and more powerful if she successfully converts ppl into pisach πŸ€£

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@purple - God why is everyone here saying that many others do the same thing, so Rani wasn't really wrong.

Be it Rani, a king, a sage, a demon or serial killer.

Killing someone for achieving your GREED is a crime.

And somebody else's crime doesn't make Rani less CRIMINAL.

Her crimes and deeds is that which makes her EVIL and CRIMINAL.

I'm not meaning like that. She is a criminal but becoming a Pisachini is more like a boon for her rather than a bane. If a sage cursed her, we could've seen how it is hurting... But it looks like a promotion.

Anyways, after reading the backstory, it seems like it happened in some different era where serial killers are not available. So I misunderstood and talked like that.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

pi ,her husband and her mil they serve people who come to their house to stay. One day a couple comes and pi sees them with lots of jewellaries her greed rises.she uses mendak to poison their food and kills them πŸ˜†

Later she take all their jewellaries like wise she kills 200 people and her in laws gets to know and she kills them as well. 

Then a stranger comes and he was tharki but he realizes she wants to kill him so he throws her into well she dies. πŸ˜† and she reaches pisach lok where they tell her she has been promoted to pisach for her so called mahan deeds and she will become more and more powerful if she successfully converts ppl into pisach πŸ€£

WTH is that! Seriously I couldn't stop laughing when I read that the stranger threw Pishachini into the well🀣🀣🀣

These people don't have any sense. Whoever does wrong must be punished... not promoted to a new position... Same thing happens in Naagin 6. Mahek will get promoted despite killing people though I enjoyed it as Pratha is an irritating woman.

By the way, what about the land obsession? Was that useless well lie in that area? I won't be surprised if that frog helped her for these many years.

Edited by Sshesha - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

WTH is that! Seriously I couldn't stop laughing when I read that the stranger threw Pishachini into the well🀣🀣🀣

These people don't have any sense. Whoever does wrong must be punished... not promoted to a new position... Same thing happens in Naagin 6. Mahek will get promoted despite killing people though I enjoyed it as Pratha is an irritating woman.

By the way, what about the land obsession? Was that useless well lie in that area? I won't be surprised if that frog helped her for these many years.

exactly like in naagin how mehak was getting promoted even after doing so many bad things here its pi🀣 

That mendak must be pisach mendak as it died along with pi on that day and since he also directly killed 200 people by giving its poison he also got promoted πŸ˜† 

Apparently there is a pisach lok where people welcome you into the world of pisach like how they welcome naagin into naglok🀣 

The land thing they said something like since she did all these things for her greed she will be forever trapped in this land and her greed. She can not run away from that something like that πŸ˜†

Check part 2 πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiM8fcRJeSs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh so Pishu is on recruiting spree. Why the sudden change of tactics, earlier she just wanted her land. May be the writers are reconsidering as Pi's actions and desires didn't seem scary enough! 

So may be we should consider the well as the entry gate to patal log and it is coz she reached there that she turned  Pishachini  coz she already did deeds that qualified her for the post. Now may be for a hike and promotion she needs to recruit more people by turning them. Like a neta needing followers to become more powerful so as to become the leader....

Anyways the show has lost its charm.