Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Because Deviji has finally realized that Anuj needs internet wali ladkiyan most in this condition. 

atleast internet wali ladkiyaan are loyal

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is another track to give accha pita the screen space. Anuj ko US bhej do why is he needed here. Anupamaa Devi ko bhi phir batna nahi padega she can be the full time maid and doormat at Shah House.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

and here both parents are cheaters

And the mother has normalized the father's EMA and now doing EMA with the father after her 2nd marriage. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

atleast internet wali ladkiyaan are loyal

But Meri Anu Kabhie Kuch Galaat Kar Hi Nahin Sakti. 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They can't show EMA as a big deal now as it will undone all their WW. Only two weeks of AnuoaMaa's lectures and then celebrate nabaratri together.

Though the most logical step for Kinjal is to move to RD's house but she will move to K house and sleep between Anuj and AnupaMaa.

In yesterday's epi. have you seen how RD, a strong lady was crying, how much she was worried about her daughter and took the baby in her hands? 

cant she take care of baby. she can handle in a better way and under her guidance, baby will be a  better person

But koii kya kar sakta hai jab kinju baby ko doosri pakhi chahiye as she idolizes Anupama and asks her repeatedly to take care of her baby and insults her mother for not giving time. 

On a serious note, I think Kinjal will move to USA with her kid bringing a closure to Kinjal's character. Nidhi won't have to play a mother and PH don't have to deal with a small kid. 

best optionšŸ˜Š

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Did you forget that Anuj is the one that said the families can't completely break relations with each other? And that when CA wanted to celebrate Ganpati with everyone and he agreed? So if she's cheating with her ex husband, her current husband had no issues with it. šŸ˜‚ I love how people conveniently forget these factors and scapegoat only her. If Anuj minded the hand on her shoulder, he should have said something? Clearly she wasn't even paying attention? 

Also pretty sure Toshu sleeping with another woman still isn't equal. It's only equal to what his father did. 

What would be your reaction, if Anuj does something with his ex.,  going regularly at ex home, laughing, celebrating every occasion with her. 

No one takes time to raise finger at a man.  In that case, everyone's reaction would be like Bechari anupama, woh kitni loyal hai n devoted hai, and anuj ko sharam nahi aati. Agar anupam ko har baar Anuj ke liye wait karte hue dikhaya jaata  toh Becharri  anuppama.

Anuj has given permission, you are right but in emergencies. when he said, keep less interaction with shahs. Did she take him seriously.I agree, he is also at fault

but he did not say that allow your ex to keep hand on your shoulder, behaving like BF or husband.

here, it shows that she senses vannus emotions every time but cant sense her husband emotions it was not visible from his face that he was not comfortable. Its not easy for a descent man to say to his wife that I am not liking this. though woman never miss any chance to tease her husband taking other's woman name.

We, Indian women keep our distance form our friends, relatives,also. No man can touch a woman without her permission. When Anu is shown as the contactor of Indian values, she should be more conscious. if  she represents our indian culture, first of all she should see herself. 

Its not easy to forget or come out of a 26 yrs relationship whether healthy, or toxic does not matter but meeting with ex , seeing him on daily basis is not justified and even not good for anybody.

IMO, emotional attachment and keeping interaction with ex on regular basis, after marriage is also cheating.  

And  She has right to do anything, its her life... but I want one thing.. she should stop comparing herself with Radha ji every time.

Even Anuj with Kanha ji

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj remember what his Bhai bhabhi done but can't remember what shahs done to them ease kese

Tum jaao anu kinjal ko need hai achašŸ˜”

I m really angry with Anuj usko mental help ki need hai

Log maan scene dekh ke khush hote hai but us mein bhi shahs ki baat wah makers wah

Meri life mein drama nahi hai toh dusre kae ghar ki baatein office ki baat ho sakhti hai we go for a walk kitchen activity seeing movie together buhat saari baatien hain karne ke liya par nahi drama dramadramašŸ¤¬

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

Anuj remember what his Bhai bhabhi done but can't remember what shahs done to them ease kese

Tum jaao anu kinjal ko need hai achašŸ˜”

I m really angry with Anuj usko mental help ki need hai

Log maan scene dekh ke khush hote hai but us mein bhi shahs ki baat wah makers wah

Meri life mein drama nahi hai toh dusre kae ghar ki baatein office ki baat ho sakhti hai we go for a walk kitchen activity seeing movie together buhat saari baatien hain karne ke liya par nahi drama dramadramašŸ¤¬

I would have been ok if the drama made sense atleast but nope... Here drama is there just to prove V is ache pita... No other outcome from any dramašŸ¤”

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

What would be your reaction, if Anuj does something with his ex.,  going regularly at ex home, laughing, celebrating every occasion with her. 

No one takes time to raise finger at a man.  In that case, everyone's reaction would be like Bechari anupama, woh kitni loyal hai n devoted hai, and anuj ko sharam nahi aati. Agar anupam ko har baar Anuj ke liye wait karte hue dikhaya jaata  toh Becharri  anuppama.

Anuj has given permission, you are right but in emergencies. when he said, keep less interaction with shahs. Did she take him seriously.I agree, he is also at fault

but he did not say that allow your ex to keep hand on your shoulder, behaving like BF or husband.

here, it shows that she senses vannus emotions every time but cant sense her husband emotions it was not visible from his face that he was not comfortable. Its not easy for a descent man to say to his wife that I am not liking this. though woman never miss any chance to tease her husband taking other's woman name.

We, Indian women keep our distance form our friends, relatives,also. No man can touch a woman without her permission. When Anu is shown as the contactor of Indian values, she should be more conscious. if  she represents our indian culture, first of all she should see herself. 

Its not easy to forget or come out of a 26 yrs relationship whether healthy, or toxic does not matter but meeting with ex , seeing him on daily basis is not justified and even not good for anybody.

IMO, emotional attachment and keeping interaction with ex on regular basis, after marriage is also cheating.  

And  She has right to do anything, its her life... but I want one thing.. she should stop comparing herself with Radha ji every time.

Even Anuj with Kanha ji

I agree. In India, I have seen separated spouses stay separated. Even if they don't divorce, they don't meet and greet as much as it's shown in the show. Not sure about other countries. Oh and even during kids weddings or something where they are forced to meet, they don't chit chat or anything. Most of them show cold shoulder. They might be cordial in the sense that they don't pull each other's hairs or scream but they don't go around hugging, talking and dancing together. There would be a cordial nod or a word or two for the sake of it. Maybe congratulations or something. Mostly because the reason of divorce is bitter and it's not very easy to face the other person after too much bitterness. Like in the case of Anupama, V got court order that she is mentally ill. Such things happen in reality also. Oh I have even seen people helping their separated spouse during medical emergency etc like giving blood or money, even after all bitterness but it would be formal and from a distance on humanitarian grounds. Nothing else. I am speaking again from a common person's perspective. Celebrities are different.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiJhmXZKsG5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Why is Anu so angry on Toshu? Kinjal was pregnant, he had needs so he got it from somewhere else. Just as Anupama does not get taunts, abuse from Anuj, she runs to Mishter Shah for them. How is mother any different from son? 

Yes, why single out Toshu

All the characters in the show are so despicable they should all stand in a giant circle and start slapping each other. Just slap the person on your right.

Every single character in this show (except GK and choti Anu because she is a kid, thodi badi hoti to she too for her V obsession) deserves a slap. Even Anuj.   And give two slaps to Anupama as she is the root of all problems and drama, and an extra one for her hypocrite behavior and irritating bhasans. 

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago