New Promo: AnupaMaa slaps Paritosh - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiJhmXZKsG5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Why is Anu so angry on Toshu? Kinjal was pregnant, he had needs so he got it from somewhere else. Just as Anupama does not get taunts, abuse from Anuj, she runs to Mishter Shah for them. How are mother any different from son? 

absolutely

Why so much tamasha or slap toshu. 

is only sleeping with somebody else considered cheating?

But Saara din ex ke ghar pade rehna is not cheating?? and hugging, let ex keep hand on shoulder, talking teasing like he is bf or husband?

Who is Mishter shah ?? her cousin, her friend, her relative. 

Now Kavya has also changed totally and become a bhakt of anu di . but no wife can tolerate it. 

its cheating and unfair to both kavya and anuj. 

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago

Yahan toshu ayyashi kar raha hai. Ayyashi karne mein aur for time being kisi kinaare karne mein difference hota 

So toshu is doing ayashi with other girl while anupama is not doing ayashi 

Originally posted by myviewprem

Usually kids from cheating homes cheat more 

Like you take bollywood fathers cheated so most sons are cheating too

So nothing surprising

It comes in genes i guess to not be loyal to one woman 

Not exactly true... It's the way it's handled... The cheating I mean which influences the kids... I have seen some really good husbands whose fathers have cheated or abused their mothers... Many sons learn from the suffering of their mothers and become real good men... I believe it's the way it's handled... 

Originally posted by Koms9

He learnt from his parents only. He knows even after EMA he can have Kinjal take care of his family and home while serving as a punching bag for all and he can bring in new wife who can take care of his "needs"

Kinjal need not worry, AnupaMAAA will teach her how to stay in Ex's house

But the initial Anupama immediately post revelation of ema did show repulsion towards V... Now they have twisted the narrative so badly to fit in the 'good pita V' which is so frustrating

Kinjal should go with RD... RD can provide much better than Toshu and loves her daughter... if she wants she can allow Anupama to visit the kid... Nothing more... 

Oh I really don't want to see Toshu, Sanjana and Kinjal in one frame... It would be highly frustrating...

On other note, I think Kinjal may exit the show with this... What do you feel? That's why this track

Originally posted by Koms9

Deviji knows that Kinjal needs her spouse in this condition but she doesn't know she has a husband in even worse condition and who also needs his spouse?

Tired of this sick mahaanta, which is not even Mahaan but very cruel. Sorry Anuj, next time fall in love with a human.

Because Deviji has finally realized that Anuj needs internet wali ladkiyan most in this condition. 

Originally posted by TianaWrites

So Toshu did have an EMAI thought it wasn't true... How come he was able to do the same as his father after seeing how his family suffered post the exposeI mean he needn't see his mother's pain but he is oh so concerned about society right? He was against his mother remarriage because of society...Now what happened to all that? Anupama should support Kinjal in whatever decision she makes and break gently the truth to her... but with the current ww track going on I am not sure if how the makers will handle this track... If they show the initial version of Anupama they showed while discovering Ema of V, it would be good.. But I have a strong feeling we will have more of acche pita and his ramblings

Kinju may shift to K house and we will see drama and Tashan with Anu and V on the better grandparent blah blah blah so that V gets relevant ss

They can't show EMA as a big deal now as it will undone all their WW. Only two weeks of AnuoaMaa's lectures and then celebrate nabaratri together.

Though the most logical step for Kinjal is to move to RD's house but she will move to K house and sleep between Anuj and AnupaMaa.

On a serious note, I think Kinjal will move to USA with her kid bringing a closure to Kinjal's character. Nidhi won't have to play a mother and PH don't have to deal with a small kid. 

Originally posted by ChirpyKiya10

absolutely

Why so much tamasha or slap toshu. 

is sleeping considered cheating?

But Saara din ex ke ghar pade rehna is not cheating?? and hugging, let ex keep hand on shoulder, talking teasing like he is bf or husband?

Who is Mishter shah ?? her cousin, her friend, her relative. 

Now Kavya has also changed totally and become a bhakt of anu di . but no wife can tolerate it. 

its cheating and unfair to both kavya and anuj. 

Did you forget that Anuj is the one that said the families can't completely break relations with each other? And that when CA wanted to celebrate Ganpati with everyone and he agreed? So if she's cheating with her ex husband, her current husband had no issues with it. 😂 I love how people conveniently forget these factors and scapegoat only her. If Anuj minded the hand on her shoulder, he should have said something? Clearly she wasn't even paying attention? 

Also pretty sure Toshu sleeping with another woman still isn't equal. It's only equal to what his father did. 

Toshu said its normal to cheat wife while pregnant... Wow beta wow... Just reminded me of V's dialog of how Anupama was never adequate hence he had to cheat and have an affair... The way the entire nonsense has now been normalized in the SH now has made Toshu realize that it wasn't wrong at all... It's just normal...

Initially they showed Anupama so repulsed at the sight of V... They should have kept her like that... The kids would have understood it was wrong... But then they made her say he isn't exactly wrong blah blah to her kids... Like why🤔Now reap what you have sown... The kids think it isn't wrong... Because you said so yourself...

Originally posted by myviewprem

Usually kids from cheating homes cheat more 

Like you take bollywood fathers cheated so most sons are cheating too

So nothing surprising

It comes in genes i guess to not be loyal to one woman 

and here both parents are cheaters

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

They can't show EMA as a big deal now as it will undone all their WW. Only two weeks of AnuoaMaa's lectures and then celebrate nabaratri together.

Though the most logical step for Kinjal is to move to RD's house but she will move to K house and sleep between Anuj and AnupaMaa.

On a serious note, I think Kinjal will move to USA with her kid bringing a closure to Kinjal's character. Nidhi won't have to play a mother and PH don't have to deal with a small kid. 

All because of the ww track the show is losing essence. Anupama's lectures don't have the intended impact nowadays because she acts just opposite to what she talks the next day itself. She just talks... No actual action nowadays...

Yea even I think Nidhi would leave post this track... I think we would have Toshu remarriage maybe