💜💜Meet Banner Contest : RESULTS 💜💜

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

RESULTS

Hello dear MEET forum

waasiyon!!! 

Welcome to the grand finale of the 

Banner Contest of this forum

We thank all the graphicers who participated and gave us such beautiful banners. All banners were so awesome that it was a very very close contest. Members had a tough time choosing the best ones. 

Big thanks to all the members who appreciated the efforts of the graphicers and spared your time to vote two times. The excellent work done by our creative friends needs to be applauded as they made it very tough to choose the better one. We now have two clear winners. 

Without any further ado we move on to the results .

Our Runner Up Banner is 

Entry # 3

Created by  WildestDreams

smiley32 Well Done!! smiley32

Here is a little something for you dear 

Our winning Banner is 

Entry # 1

created by  Anjureads

Here is your Prize 

Hope you will add to your dabba. 

I thank  Channel Moderator  MinionBoss for all the support without which this contest was impossible. I specially thank you for sharing your precious time.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Oohhoo!! Congratulations fellas! πŸ₯³

Beautiful siggies! πŸ€—

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow most well deserved win 🀩 Anju started this banner initiative and deserves to have her banner win the competition, it’s one of the most beautiful banner. Congratulations to all others for participating and giving us some memories of the beautiful early part of the show! 

The forum is empty for obvious reasons, thanks to you all and especially you Anju and Sutapasima, we will get a banner for a show we all once loved and put our heart and energy in ❀️ 

Anjureads thumbnail

Thank you Suta, Neha and Nikki β€οΈ

Congrats @WildestDreams πŸ€—

Thanks to all who participated and made beautiful banners for this contest. I loved all of them. @Chatterbox1 is right. It was a wish to see a banner for the show we once loved to bits. Thanks to all who took time and voted and brought this contest to conclusion. Suta special thanks to you ❀️ and @MinionBoss and the DTs behind this contest. 

And a beautiful siggy❀️. Thank you πŸ€—. I have figured out siggy means signature. Now please tell me what exactly is dabba. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations winners!πŸ₯³

Beautiful entries!😳❀️

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjureads

Thank you Suta, Neha and Nikki β€οΈ

Congrats @WildestDreams πŸ€—

Thanks to all who participated and made beautiful banners for this contest. I loved all of them. @Chatterbox1 is right. It was a wish to see a banner for the show we once loved to bits. Thanks to all who took time and voted and brought this contest to conclusion. Suta special thanks to you ❀️ and @MinionBoss and the DTs behind this contest. 

And a beautiful siggy❀️. Thank you πŸ€—. I have figured out siggy means signature. Now please tell me what exactly is dabba. 

Siggy box = Siggy dabba 

Or in short just Dabba (in Hindi) 

πŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you so much dear MinionBoss aka Shreya for uploading the banner in record time . Thank you for all your support during conducting this contest πŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Banner is now displayed on top of the forum.

Our Meet Forum is looking soooo beautiful .❀️

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Oohhoo!! Congratulations fellas! πŸ₯³

Beautiful siggies! πŸ€—

So sweet of you dear Neha … you are always so loving n encouraging to all fellow members . πŸ€—you are appreciated too β€οΈ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So sweet of you dear Neha … you are always so loving n encouraging to all fellow members . πŸ€—you are appreciated too β€οΈ

πŸ˜†

Thanks dear! πŸ€— such talented people here, jitna appreciate karo, kam hi hai πŸ˜³