Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissaa

So Ayushaman lied about the kiss in Vicky Donor causing issues in his marriage then? Why would his wife had problems if the kiss on Vicky Donor was computerized? I read about the rumours of Tahira and Ayush's problems around the time of Vicky Donor because of the intimate scenes. 

My two cent is she is on the verge of becoming the next Kangana. 

Tahira doest understand technology. Ayushmann tried to explain, but she thought he is mansplaining. So he called Yami and told her to explain to her, and Yami did explain, a decade later😌

BW be like: Yahaan aag banana ka vfx nahi hai, tereko kiss kahaan se leke doon re baba🥲

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

It looked very real maybe thats why

Nope. If that was the case he would have told her that and she would have been fine.  According to him it took Tahira some time to come on board with him kissing onscreen now she is fine with it. 

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Liar Liar Yami on Fire

bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Nope. If that was the case he would have told her that and she would have been fine.  According to him it took Tahira some time to come on board with him kissing onscreen now she is fine with it. 

have you seen the scene. Tbh it does look computerized. Like i didn't look they are touching lips of one another 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Isn't she the one who complained about Manish Malhotra not lending her wedding clothes?

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That's shocking. Yami shouldn't have given out this crucial information. Kuch jhoot ache hote hain. Ab kaun vishwaas karega movies mein aane wale pyaar bhare kisses par. Sab ko toh yahi lagega na ki agar Yami ka kiss computerized tha toh kya pata dusre actor/actresses ka bhi ho. 

Ab na hi koi love scene dekhkar kisi ka dil dhadkega aur na hi koi in scenes ko dekhkar pyar karne ke liye inspired hoga. Everyone will think when kisses can be done through computers, why kiss in real.

Heart breaks !

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sunny Leone just tweeted that all her sex scenes were also  VFXed. So, Yami could be right. 

PanditainKiAtma thumbnail

Haye... Kitni sanskaari ladki hai 

AageBadho thumbnail

Kareena also said this after her MMS Kissing scandal with Shahid. 😆

Edited by AageBadho - 1 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

have you seen the scene. Tbh it does look computerized. Like i didn't look they are touching lips of one another 

I have seen the scene. I will still say it was a real onscreen kiss.  🤷‍♀️

Why will a couple have a issues about a fake onscreen kiss for three years if it was fake?  Like someone else said it took Yami a decade to come out and clear the air about the fake kiss she even stayed quiet when Ayushmann publicly talked about the issues the kiss caused in his marriage.